Jeb Bush need to cool it!

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
May 27, 2014
Hell
I do understand how Donald " That dead thing on my head is Rocky the flying Squirrel " can get under your skin and want to call him a jerk, but the reality is Jeb is feeding into what Donald want, and that is bring those like Jeb to that childish schoolyard level of debating.

So Jeb need to cool it and calm it down because calling Trump a jerk is not going to help him for his bid for the nomination and all it will do is turn voters like me off from him ( which I would have not voted for Jeb in the primaries ) and vote for another candidate...

Whatever happen to the Reagan's of the GOP?

Are we now stuck in the age of McCarthyists and shock jock speaking?

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...i-trump-message-on-the-road-in-new-hampshire/

I do understand how Donald " That dead thing on my head is Rocky the flying Squirrel " can get under your skin and want to call him a jerk, but the reality is Jeb is feeding into what Donald want, and that is bring those like Jeb to that childish schoolyard level of debating.

So Jeb need to cool it and calm it down because calling Trump a jerk is not going to help him for his bid for the nomination and all it will do is turn voters like me off from him ( which I would have not voted for Jeb in the primaries ) and vote for another candidate...

Whatever happen to the Reagan's of the GOP?

Are we now stuck in the age of McCarthyists and shock jock speaking?

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...i-trump-message-on-the-road-in-new-hampshire/
You're never going to get a good impression of the GOP candidates. The media will always fling a bunch of shit up against a wall hoping some of it will stick. Trump is not the racist the media claims he is. And I'm talking about the whole media....because even Fox has it in for him.

Anyone will tell you that negative news is better than no news at all when it comes to being in the media for these candidates. The democratic debate is a #10 in boring and the republican debate would be that way if Trump wasn't on the panel.
Bush isn't a big fighter but I can tell they are pushing him to be, or he will be gone very soon.

Forum List

Back