How many times last night

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
Did you hear Hillary and Bernie call for a "coalition of the willing" to defeat Isis and resolve the civil war in Syria? And how many times was it pointed out to them that their President insists he has formed such a coalition...it's working and Isis is contained and being destroyed? Are they not a day late and several dollars short? If not, is the President lying?

Did you hear Hillary and Bernie call for a "coalition of the willing" to defeat Isis and resolve the civil war in Syria? And how many times was it pointed out to them that their President insists he has formed such a coalition...it's working and Isis is contained and being destroyed? Are they not a day late and several dollars short? If not, is the President lying?
I don't think anyone watched it.

I didn't, watched Christmas Vacation instead....but the loons on the left might have been funnier. Hillary's "may the force be with you" was sad....just sad

maybe they missed the secret democrat debate last night

which was pretty easy to do since it was so obscured from the public

what is surprising though is the timing

the only better date to hide such a mess

would have been Christmas eve

--LOL

I didn't, watched Christmas Vacation instead....but the loons on the left might have been funnier. Hillary's "may the force be with you" was sad....just sad

back in the day

that was a drunk driving term

--LOL

Since democrats are still talking about the republican debate, it doesn't seem like anyone did watch it.

Why would they? Hillary is going to be the nominee. Will Sanders voters vote for her?

Ha I watched it the other day too.

I see Hillary is for "working with Moderate Muslims" to help them the rad

Ha I watched it the other day too.

Freaking movie is a classic :)

maybe they missed the secret democrat debate last night which was pretty easy to do since it was so obscured from the public what is surprising though is the timing
the only better date to hide such a mess would have been Christmas eve
Highest rated of the Democratic debates, out polls latest Republican freak show. :laugh2:

Since democrats are still talking about the republican debate, it doesn't seem like anyone did watch it.

Why would they? Hillary is going to be the nominee. Will Sanders voters vote for her?

does hillary have a (D) behind her name

I don't blame them. Hillary's voice is terrible. It has been known to cause cancer.

maybe they missed the secret democrat debate last night which was pretty easy to do since it was so obscured from the public what is surprising though is the timing
Highest rated of the Democratic debates, out polls latest Republican freak show. :laugh2:

not on a Saturday night a few days before Christmas --LOL--CRAZY

unless of course the economy is that bad

You're going to need to link that one, you should learn you can't just claim shit

Forum List

Back