Jared Kushner: Trump would have prevented violence on Jan. 6 if he knew about the riot beforehand

Kushner was in the Middle East when the Trumpies attacked the Capitol, but I don't believe he was unaware of Trump inciting mob violence the five weeks prior. Maybe he couldn't believe Trump would go so far.
Kushner has a much different purpose, which would be compromised if he allowed himself to be associated with the Trump madness.

He may have thought that he would be better insulated from it if he was out of the country.

He's a spokesman for the ME's apartheid regime and that requires him to be on friendly terms with the Democratic party.

Kushner has a much different purpose, which would be compromised if he allowed himself to be associated with the Trump madness.

He may have thought that he would be better insulated from it if he was out of the country.

He's a spokesman for the ME's apartheid regime and that requires him to be on friendly terms with the Democratic party.

I am not a fan of Kushner, but I do think he's much smarter than Trump and more cautious. His investment in 666 fifth avenue was extremely stupid.

I am not a fan of Kushner, but I do think he's much smarter than Trump and more cautious. His investment in 666 fifth avenue was extremely stupid.
There's no greater priority to Kushner than Zionism's success.

Jared has used his connections to the Trump family extremely well. The brutality of the Zionist regime has escalated to a level that hasn't been seen before. He will say or do nothing that will interfere with that.

Do you understand that fascism and Zionism aren't necessarily opposing forces?

What is the wholesale slaughter of the Palestinian people if not fascism in the process?

There's no greater priority to Kushner than Zionism's success.

Jared has used his connections to the Trump family extremely well. The brutality of the Zionist regime has escalated to a level that hasn't been seen before. He will say or do nothing that will interfere with that.

Do you understand that fascism and Zionism aren't necessarily opposing forces?

What is the wholesale slaughter of the Palestinian people if not fascism in the process?

I know what Zionism is.

Kushner was in the Middle East when the Trumpies attacked the Capitol, but I don't believe he was unaware of Trump inciting mob violence the five weeks prior. Maybe he couldn't believe Trump would go so far.
You have me confused with someone who gives a shit what you believe.

It's not consistent with the Trump side's talking points.

That will be elaborated upon on tonight's Dem. biased news outlets.
You mean it's not consistent with prog smears.

What is?

Forum List

Back