Jared Kushner: Trump would have prevented violence on Jan. 6 if he knew about the riot beforehand

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
The prog morons thought Kushner's testimony would incriminate Trump.

Kushner: Trump would have prevented violence on Jan. 6 if he knew about the riot beforehand
Former President Donald Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner said the 2021 Capitol riot was unexpected and that the president would’ve tried to prevent violence from happening if he had knowledge of it.
–snip–
“What is clear to me is that no one at the White House expected violence that day. I’m confident that if my colleagues or the president had anticipated violence, they would have prevented it from happening,” Mr. Kushner wrote.
Mr. Kushner……blamed the rioters for making a mockery of the Trump movement and allowing the public to promote a narrative that labeled his supporters as “crazed and violent thugs.”
“After more than six hundred peaceful Trump rallies, these rioters gave Trump’s critics the fodder they had wanted for more than five years,” Mr. Kushner said.
“The claim was as false as the narrative that the violent Antifa rioters who desecrated American cities that summer were representative of the millions of peaceful demonstrators

Kushner: Trump would have prevented violence on Jan. 6 if he knew about the riot beforehand
Former President Donald Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner said the 2021 Capitol riot was unexpected and that the president would’ve tried to prevent violence from happening if he had knowledge of it.
–snip–
“What is clear to me is that no one at the White House expected violence that day. I’m confident that if my colleagues or the president had anticipated violence, they would have prevented it from happening,” Mr. Kushner wrote.
Mr. Kushner……blamed the rioters for making a mockery of the Trump movement and allowing the public to promote a narrative that labeled his supporters as “crazed and violent thugs.”
“After more than six hundred peaceful Trump rallies, these rioters gave Trump’s critics the fodder they had wanted for more than five years,” Mr. Kushner said.
“The claim was as false as the narrative that the violent Antifa rioters who desecrated American cities that summer were representative of the millions of peaceful demonstrators

Kushner wasn't in the US on January 6. He was inbound from Saudi Arabia.

–snip–
A large number of angry people arriving in Washington WAS NOT unexpected. ‘Stop the Steal’ messages were robocalled to drum up support and urge people to go to DC and “Save America”. I know; I got one on 1/5.

A large number of angry people arriving in Washington WAS NOT unexpected. ‘Stop the Steal’ messages were robocalled to drum up support and urge people to go to DC and “Save America”. I know; I got one on 1/5.
Yes of course and the law had already agreed to keep it to no use of lethal force with guns. This suggests several uncomforable conclusions in that the government was acting proactively to prevent it escalating into a bloodbath.

Had there been no agreements made on the use of firearms, the military would have been called out.

But police officers died and so the question of which side has their blood on their hands, most likely will never be answered.
[Democracy was defeated for that day in that the government didn't act to save those lives!

Trump attempted to get the driver of his limo to turn around so he could put a stop to the "riot", but the driver refused........as apparently they were in on the Demonicrat scam.
It's a very relevant point in that Trump may have been physically prevented from taking his place of leading the attempted coup.
Could it be that Trump wasn't a coward after all, who watched his coup go up in flames on his t.v. set?

So Trump was unaware that there was going to be violence, then why did he supposedly want 20,000 troops there?
This is one of the ways that Jared's explanation isn't consistent with the whole story.

Isn't it typical of Trump when the FBI's raid is recalled?

Take the time to find the very best 'excuse', then stick to it.

We'll hear much more on Jared's crash and burn tonight on the news!

–snip–
The idiot lefties always foam at the mouth when big names testify because surely they will spill the beans on Trump. Pence is now thinking about testifying for the Jan 6th committee and they are foaming at the mouth yet again. Surely Pence will spill the beans on Trump. The left are so comfortable with always losing and getting their hopes smashed it has become a way of life for them. They just don't know any different.

Kushner flew in from Saudi Arabia late in the afternoon. Why is that asinine?
Establish the confidence needed to NOT buy into the spamming bullshit. That will condition them to have respect for your efforts, and then hopefully apply themselves to some debate.

–snip–

Kushner was in the Middle East when the Trumpies attacked the Capitol, but I don't believe he was unaware of Trump inciting mob violence the five weeks prior. Maybe he couldn't believe Trump would go so far.

Forum List

Back