Jared Kushner had his Bro in Law's Dad CROWD-SOURCE Trump's response on Facebook!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
I SO with I was kidding but I ain't. The shit-show continues. Sad :(

Just before midnight Wednesday, a doctor asked a group of fellow emergency room physicians on Facebook how they would combat the escalating coronavirus outbreak.

“I have direct channel to person now in charge at White House,” Kurt Kloss wrote in his post.

Kloss, whose super-model daughter is married to Kushner’s brother, sent Kushner 12 recommendations Thursday morning.

The Facebook crowd-sourcing exercise showed how Trump‘s team is scrambling for solutions to confront the outbreak after weeks of criticism for the administration's sluggish response, a shortage of tests and the president’s own rhetoric downplaying the pandemic. It is now expected to consume the final year of Trump's first term and threaten his campaign for a second term.​

Inside Jared Kushner’s coronavirus research: A wide net on a giant Facebook group

Last edited:
I SO with I was kidding but I ain't. The shit-show continues. Sad :(

Just before midnight Wednesday, a doctor asked a group of fellow emergency room physicians on Facebook how they would combat the escalating coronavirus outbreak.

“I have direct channel to person now in charge at White House,” Kurt Kloss wrote in his post.

Kloss, whose super-model daughter is married to Kushner’s brother, sent Kushner 12 recommendations Thursday morning.

The Facebook crowd-sourcing exercise showed how Trump‘s team is scrambling for solutions to confront the outbreak after weeks of criticism for the administration's sluggish response, a shortage of tests and the president’s own rhetoric downplaying the pandemic. It is now expected to consume the final year of Trump's first term and threaten his campaign for a second term.​

Inside Jared Kushner’s coronavirus research: A wide net on a giant Facebook group
:auiqs.jpg:

You guys have fully lost it. F U L L Y.

At least it's not another coronavirus thread. :laughing0301:

Number one issue in this country just in case ya hadn't heard.

But wear those blinders, lick a few subway railings, and continue to believe the steady stream of bullshit emanating from the Orange Clown and his pasty sidekicks Little Jared and "Science Mike" Pence!

man-with-blinders.jpg

Last edited:
Emergency room doctors are amazing physicians, and save lives, often on an hourly basis. I have nothing but praisee for them, but emergency room doctors just don't have the training or experience to match the experts on epidemics. It's not surprising that the Idiot in Chief would ignore the most qualified source for advice like he always does.

Forum List

Back