Japan now sends false incoming alert

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017
Days after Hawaii alert gaffe, Japan issues false alarm about a missile launch

TOKYO (Reuters) - Japanese public broadcaster NHK issued a false alarm about a North Korean missile launch on Tuesday, just days after a similar gaffe caused panic in Hawaii, but it managed to correct the error within minutes.

It was not immediately clear what triggered the mistake.

----------
like i said in another thread, let's worry less about FIRING THE ASSHOLE and more on how did it happen? there should be safeguards in here that are not working - why now?

n korea possibly hacking this out there to gauge reaction? a few false alarms THEN send???

Remember when it was Trump who we couldn't trust with this decision? Seems like any snowflake with a chafe can cause mayhem.

i honestly think it's hacking at this point. there has to be checks to ensure people MEAN to send this out that are not kicking in. now twice.

we've NEVER seen these types of fuck ups historically yet now twice in a week.

n korea is poking around.

TOKYO (Reuters) - Japanese public broadcaster NHK issued a false alarm about a North Korean missile launch on Tuesday, just days after a similar gaffe caused panic in Hawaii, but it managed to correct the error within minutes.

----------
like i said in another thread, let's worry less about FIRING THE ASSHOLE and more on how did it happen? there should be safeguards in here that are not working - why now?

n korea possibly hacking this out there to gauge reaction? a few false alarms THEN send???

Just think, NOW North Korea is free to REALLY launch an ICBM and when they do, NO ONE WILL BELIEVE IT'S REALLY COMING.

----------

Just think, NOW North Korea is free to REALLY launch an ICBM and when they do, NO ONE WILL BELIEVE IT'S REALLY COMING.
THAT is something to be concerned about. a few more false alarms and people will ignore the real one.

Maybe it's our own governments purposely sending out false alarms, and maybe that's a good thing. Our people are completely unprepared for a ICBM attack, so send out false alarms to see how they react. It's like fire drills when you were in school. We never knew until we were outside if there was an actual fire, but we followed procedure every time. So we know that even school children have the sense to get the fuck out when an alarm sounds.

Maybe it's our own governments purposely sending out false alarms, and maybe that's a good thing. Our people are completely unprepared for a ICBM attack, so send out false alarms to see how they react. It's like fire drills when you were in school. We never knew until we were outside if there was an actual fire, but we followed procedure every time. So we know that even school children have the sense to get the fuck out when an alarm sounds.
cause trump controls japanese tv now?

Everyone is getting ready for war. I have seen it before. Grew up in Seattle and we had black out curtains. We are getting ready folks, pure and simple. Don't bother blaming anybody because shits almost ready. We have 2000 Moab's at the ready. NON nuke for you fuckin tree huggers out there. You wanna talk shit hole? That place is going to be a shit hole! Africa will look modernized. Straw huts will be upscale.

If any place on earth needs to be totally terminated to start over that shit hole does.

----------

Kiss LA and NY goodbye.

I said "governments". Plural.

I said "governments". Plural.
got it.

disagree, but understand. thank you.

My money's on NK or China hacking. Possibly Iran or Russia, but I doubt it.

For one thing, predominately Asians in both places, it looks like someone went undetected and did some surveillance into the infrastructure.

Is it only me or others also think this is too much of a coincidence?

Deep State leftovers are itching for a war....far and wide...

Only thing is.....for those traitors

Now there is a new sheriff in town......MAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:up:

Forum List

Back