January 6th Truth

100% if they said it to Congress? Yes. Otherwise you’re in contempt of Congress. Again, I ask. Fair?

Sure, fair by me. I have not seen a thing that showed he did anything wrong yet so I am not sure why everyone has their panties in such a bunch over him other than they were told to

Sure, fair by me. I have not seen a thing that showed he did anything wrong yet so I am not sure why everyone has their panties in such a bunch over him other than they were told to
He was on the FBI list and then he wasn't. So would like to understand why.

He was on the FBI list and then he wasn't. So would like to understand why.

Seems so very obvious to me. He was on the list, they found him and looked into him and decided he did nothing wrong. Being on the list is not really a sign of guilt.

I need to find this list and see how many others dropped off, I am willing to bet he is not the only one

Seems so very obvious to me. He was on the list, they found him and looked into him and decided he did nothing wrong. Being on the list is not really a sign of guilt.

I need to find this list and see how many others dropped off, I am willing to bet he is not the only one
We'll see. Why not just say that in front of Congress? Matter closed. Yes?

Yelling fire in a crowded theater isn’t a crime? Why was he on the FBI list then?
Because the FBI wanted to know who he is. That doesn’t mean there’s a case against him. What Rogan’s little video excludes is that he was telling people to go peacefully.

Why would the FBI have this guy on their list if he was their agent? Why would a big time Oath Keeper incite a riot at the direction of the government?

Because the FBI wanted to know who he is. That doesn’t mean there’s a case against him. What Rogan’s little video excludes is that he was telling people to go peacefully.

Why would the FBI have this guy on their list if he was their agent? Why would a big time Oath Keeper incite a riot at the direction of the government?
Why not jut have the FBI state as such to Congress? Why the secrecy?

There’s a very strong motivation on the part of Trump supporters to diffuse the responsibility of Jan 6th away from their political movement.

Yep, the story that this guy works for the FBI/CIA/NSA...has been going around for a long time, it won't die and people like Azog will make sure it stays alive

Yep, the story that this guy works for the FBI/CIA/NSA...has been going around for a long time, it won't die and people like Azog will make sure it stays alive
For a thread labeled “truth”, it’s really just all speculation.

Yelling fire in a crowded theater isn’t a crime? Why was he on the FBI list then?
I'm not certain it is as it's never been constitutionally tested. But assuming it's not protected free speech would fall under the premise that it's illegal to say something knowingly false with the intent your words will harm someone. What did Epps say that directly caused someone to be harmed?

Forum List

Back