January 6th Truth

The last paragraph in this screenshot is 100% speculation without an ounce of evidence.
All I am asking is why he has not been arrested. He was on their list (FBI) then was removed but was never arrested. I am just curious as to why. We will likely find out post Nov 22 elections.

I do not hence I am asking for an investigation by Congress to gauge why he wasn't arrested when he was clearly instrumental in this? Why do you take issue with this?

You want Congress to investigate why a single man was not arrested? really? you think that is their job?

I do not think the video shows him being clearly instrumental in the attack on the capital building.

All I am asking is why he has not been arrested. He was on their list (FBI) then was removed but was never arrested. I am just curious as to why. We will likely find out post Nov 22 elections.
He doesn’t have sufficient evidence for charges.

He wasn’t in the capitol. He didn’t attack anyone. A charge of incitement to riot is going to be extremely challenging since he never advocated any violence, but specifically the opposite.

HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAWHAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW ...

Yes ... the President of the United States is considered an agent of the United States Government ... why would you think some stupid wedding planner from Buttfuck, NV has more political power than Donald Trump ... most weddings in Nevada aren't planned, they're forced ... [giggle] ... if you take my meaning ...

If true then this needs serious investigations. Who is Ray Epps and what really happened. Glad Rogan (not a Trump guy) is looking into it. He has a big following.

by WorldTribune Staff, November 8, 2021

Ray Epps, a prominent member of the Oath Keepers, has been implicated as one of the “primary orchestrators” of the first breach of the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6. He has never been arrested for his role in the breach and is being protected by the FBI, according to independent media reports.

Two citizens confronted Epps at his ranch in Arizona on Oct. 27 to inquire about his alleged role as a federal informant during the events of Jan. 6. Doing the job journalists are paid to do, one ended up being followed and questioned by the FBI, National File reported on Nov. 5.

eppsaz.jpg

Kyle Clifton told National File that his friend Greyson was followed home from the grocery store by FBI agents and questioned about Jan. 6.

Related: Who is Ray Epps and why has the FBI protected him?, October 27, 2021

After Clifton and Greyson confronted Epps at his ranch and video of the incident went viral, they were contacted by Epps’s daughter, Tiffany Jones. Clifton, with the help of the American Populist Union, was able to conduct a video interview with Jones. (See the full interview here.)

During the interview, Jones said she does not know “for sure” whether or not her father is an FBI informant, but if he was the news “would not surprise her at all.”

On Nov. 5, a day after Clifton’s interview with Epps’s daughter was published, the FBI showed up at Greyson’s home to talk with Clifton and Greyson.

“Ray Epps’s daughter reached out to me. She revealed some pretty interesting information. Just after that interview, my friend Greyson was approached by the FBI. He was followed home from the grocery store and they have knocked on his door. They are asking him about January 6. They seem to be asking general questions,” Clifton told National File. “They were fishing to see what we knew about Ray Epps.”

The investigative reporting team at Revolver revealed in an Oct. 25 report that Epps appears to have “led the ‘breach team’ that committed the very first illegal acts” on Jan. 6. “What’s more, Epps and his ‘breach team’ did all their dirty work with 10 minutes still remaining in President Trump’s National Mall speech, and with the vast majority of Trump supporters still 30 minutes away from the Capitol.”

Revolver also discovered that the FBI had “stealthily removed” Epps from its Capitol Violence Most Wanted List on July 1.

Yet he has not been arrested....others have. He was a major instigator. This should be investigated. I agree with Rogan.
None of the major instigators have been arrested, and they are still hiding in the public eye. Hopefully, the hearings will flush 'em out.

None of the major instigators have been arrested, and they are still hiding in the public eye. Hopefully, the hearings will flush 'em out.
Joseph Biggs was arrested and charged within a few weeks.

If true then this needs serious investigations. Who is Ray Epps and what really happened. Glad Rogan (not a Trump guy) is looking into it. He has a big following.

Sounds like another nut ball conspiracy theory session, to me. That was a funny video, with Rogan trying to explain and explore with those two guys, both not at all familiar with the new conspiracy theory at that time, but playing along trying to rationale something they were totally unfamiliar with to somehow lende credence? to Joe's bit.

Sounds like another nut ball conspiracy theory session, to me. That was a funny video, with Rogan trying to explain and explore with those two guys, both not at all familiar with the new conspiracy theory at that time, but playing along trying to rationale something they were totally unfamiliar with to somehow lende credence? to Joe's bit.
Video footage is real

Forum List

Back