January 6

It's not called the 1/6 Reichstag Fire for nothing.
1/6 is going to be right up there with 12/7 & 9/11. Count on it. Y'all really screwed the pooch this time
And you are so full BS you're eyes are brown
What's really BS is this casting around for someone else to blame when the real culprits were in the WH and in the mirror. It was an attempt at a revolution, as we're told by one of the participants.
Save the drama queen hyperbole. The summer riots in the major cities did more damage and the left was silent about it until they thought it might be damaging the demrats campaign.
You can't compare physical damage to the psychological damage done to the country on 1/6. Trump loyalists stabbed the country in the heart and that won't be forgotten. If you want to talk drama queen, just look at Oranjesus. What happened is all on his head.

So the rape, looting, murder, and arson that you Nazis have engaged in over the last 10 months weren't bad because they did physical damage, and 1/6 Reichstag fire hurt your feelz...

You vermin are as insane as you are evil.

Indeed!! :clap:

Maybe. While I supported the protest the crowd should have remained outside the capital building. That way when the leftist thugs started something it would be in plain site.
The capitol police removed the barricade and waved people in.

1/6 is going to be right up there with 12/7 & 9/11. Count on it. Y'all really screwed the pooch this time
And you are so full BS you're eyes are brown
What's really BS is this casting around for someone else to blame when the real culprits were in the WH and in the mirror. It was an attempt at a revolution, as we're told by one of the participants.
Save the drama queen hyperbole. The summer riots in the major cities did more damage and the left was silent about it until they thought it might be damaging the demrats campaign.
You can't compare physical damage to the psychological damage done to the country on 1/6. Trump loyalists stabbed the country in the heart and that won't be forgotten. If you want to talk drama queen, just look at Oranjesus. What happened is all on his head.
So the rape, looting, murder, and arson that you Nazis have engaged in over the last 10 months weren't bad because they did physical damage, and 1/6 Reichstag fire hurt your feelz...You vermin are as insane as you are evil.
Your feelz seem a lot more hurt than mine. I don't have to hurl invective to get my point across. You seem to have gotten yourself into a tizzy that may lead to serious mental problems, if you don't get help soon.

]1/6 is going to be right up there with 12/7 & 9/11. Count on it. Y'all really screwed the pooch this time.

It depends on who wins the civil war. If the 1/6 Reichstag fire is remembered, 9/11 will be purged. The Nazi party won't have the stigma of Muslims attacking America remain in history and will rewrite it to either never happen, or blame it on Trump.

If you Nazis lose this civil war, then the facts of what happened on 1/6 will come out. Who was behind it.
Many of the facts have come out....There was even a "former" FBI spook involved.

Still, to resist it successfully, we need the support of part of the military. If the military totally succumbs to the upcoming Dimm purge, all will be lost.

Agreed.

All the more reason not to allow ourselves to be cast as insurgents.

WE are the defenders of the United States Constitution. The Nazis are waging civil war to end our Constitution. We can only seek the alliance of the military based on their oath to uphold the Constitution. The Nazis have attacked Oath Keepers for exactly this reason, they want the military to have loyalty to the Reich, not to the Constitution. The democrat Reich wants oath breakers, not oath keepers. I think the vast majority of our armed service members are loyal patriots who took their oath in earnest. That they will keep their oath in the face of the domestic enemy that is the democrat party.

We know the KGB stands against the Constitutional Republic. The once proud FBI are now traitorous scum who are nothing but Gestapo goons for the democrat Nazi vermin. Outright traitors like Peter Strzok and Andrew McCabe aren't the exception, they define the KGB.

But we have a truly evil force in the Little Goebbels, the Nazi propaganda machine that controls perception. This as contrary views are silenced the by big tech, who are all in with the Reich.

It's possible that Trump-supporters fell into a trap on January 6 - American Thinker.

The protestors should remained outside the building. Of course with Antifia and BLM (Burn Loot and mayehm) around the left wing street thugs would have tried something else.

Democrats are using January 6 to silence any political opposition. They've been trying to drive Republicans out of Congress. On Thursday, they announced that they're working with the White House to come up with a plan so that social media will work even harder to silence "disinformation" — which means anything that challenges Democrat facts or conclusions.

In case you're wondering, this is how totalitarian dictatorships operate. Free speech is out; increasingly brutal suppression is in.

Read more: It's possible that Trump-supporters fell into a trap on January 6
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
You're still trying to play the "it's a conspiracy" card?

Still, to resist it successfully, we need the support of part of the military. If the military totally succumbs to the upcoming Dimm purge, all will be lost.

Agreed.

WE are the defenders of the United States Constitution. The Nazis are waging civil war to end our Constitution. We can only seek the alliance of the military based on their oath to uphold the Constitution. The Nazis have attacked Oath Keepers for exactly this reason, they want the military to have loyalty to the Reich, not to the Constitution. The democrat Reich wants oath breakers, not oath keepers. I think the vast majority of our armed service members are loyal patriots who took their oath in earnest. That they will keep their oath in the face of the domestic enemy that is the democrat party.

We know the KGB stands against the Constitutional Republic. The once proud FBI are now traitorous scum who are nothing but Gestapo goons for the democrat Nazi vermin. Outright traitors like Peter Strzok and Andrew McCabe aren't the exception, they define the KGB.

But we have a truly evil force in the Little Goebbels, the Nazi propaganda machine that controls perception. This as contrary views are silenced the by big tech, who are all in with the Reich.
You wack-jobs are engaged in seditious conspiracy as we speak.

Maybe. While I supported the protest the crowd should have remained outside the capital building. That way when the leftist thugs started something it would be in plain site.
FAKE NEWS!
Truth
Cherry-picked scenes are hardly going to cut it. People are going to prison and THAT'S the truth,.

Agreed.

You wack-jobs are engaged in seditious conspiracy as we speak.

Nah!
It's only resistance.

You can try to rob a bank with a banana. You’re an idiot but you’re still a bank robber.

If you protest election fraud, you're an enemy of the Reich, but still just a protester.

THIS is insurgency.
1613779211090.png

Your feelz seem a lot more hurt than mine. I don't have to hurl invective to get my point across. You seem to have gotten yourself into a tizzy that may lead to serious mental problems, if you don't get help soon.

I'm more concerned with the death camps you Nazis have in store.

But your idiocy that the 40 lives you Nazis have taken, the hundreds of minority owned businesses you've destroyed, the dozens of women and men you've raped, the uncounted people you've assaulted - they all don't matter because the emotional harm of someone putting their feet on Nancy pigshit's desk is just so much worse.

You are insane, as well as evil.

FAKE NEWS!
Truth
Cherry-picked scenes are hardly going to cut it. People are going to prison and THAT'S the truth,.

Now facts are "cherry-picked scenes".

You can't refute it so fuck off.

Forum List

Back