January 6 Committee eviscerates Trump

Your need to deny reality
What reality have I denied? That the J6 thing is a total farce?

is a direct consequence of being a weird worshiper.
What do I worship that is weird?

An impressive witness list of lifelong, conservative Republicans (from long before the RINOs of Trumpery infested the GOP in 2016) provided compelling, corroborative, first-person accounts under oath.
RINOs. Nothing more than people stating 3rd party opinions and unsubstantiated stories. Zero legal value, and of no interest to the nation, but you JUST DON'T GET IT.

But let me put it another way: Parties have put forth 10X better circumstantial evidence of the 2020 Steal, yet YOU claim that there is nothing to THAT.

Trump and his congressional cronies

Fascinating. Everyone on Trump's team are nothing but
cronies not to believed, that is, until you can
coerce a few to testify against Trump,
then their word becomes the
Left's gospel evidence!

giggle.gif

Your need to deny reality is a direct consequence of being a weird worshiper.

An impressive witness list of lifelong, conservative Republicans (from long before the RINOs of Trumpery infested the GOP in 2016) provided compelling, corroborative, first-person accounts under oath.
No, it is you who is deny reality. No decision has been published yet you continue to insist that it is a done deal It is you believe, as you do, that the democrats tell the truth. They have been caught at least twice of altering information, proving them to be liars. You insist that it is all over, since your democrat masters tell you it is. Nothing has been proven or published, yet you want to convict on false information. Says an awful lot about you and your belief system.

Trump and his congressional cronies rejected the independent, non-partisan commission they had initially supported.

“We cannot just sweep this under the rug. We need to know why it happened,
who did it, and people need to be held accountable for it.
And I’m committed to making sure that happens.”
Kevin McCarthy, House Minority Leader

Accordingly, the Speaker then assigned a bipartisan committee to do the necessary. They did it thoroughly, one respected Republican after another providing their first-hand account under oath.

If they are now disgruntled over what has been revealed, they can ask for a "re-do."

You just can't help but to lie. Research the actual records and see just how wrong you continue to be.

Can you say kangaroo court? That is essentially what this is, but you are to biased to see that, as usual.

Explain to me how Trump is the loser when he is actually WINNING everything, fool?! :21:

The J6 committee are the cry babies and the losers! :auiqs.jpg:

LOL

He suffered the most embarrassing loss in history, losing that one election over and over and over again. To the brain-dead right, losing is winning.

It would be helpful. We may soon see their women in burqas, so that could be hint now and then.
The MAGAburqua may become the statists' obligatory uniform for vessels of Belial throughout the retrogressive regions. (Yes, it will reduce skin cancer that results from the depletion of the ozone layer as the Chinese hoax of anthropogenic clime change accelerates.)

The totalitarian enclaves embrace the reproductive authoritarianism of Iraq, Angola, Honduras, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Dominican Republic, and Congo, whilst advanced states reflect the progress of first-world democracies, a respect for personal freedom in a woman's being able to control her person and make decisions in consultation with her family, loved ones, spiritual and medical advisers rather than be dictated to by politicians and bureaucrats craving dominion over the populace.

The MAGAburqua may become the statists' obligatory uniform for vessels of Belial throughout the retrogressive regions. (Yes, it will reduce skin cancer that results from the depletion of the ozone layer as the Chinese hoax of anthropogenic clime change accelerates.)

The totalitarian enclaves embrace the reproductive authoritarianism of Iraq, Angola, Honduras, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Dominican Republic, and Congo, whilst advanced states reflect the progress of first-world democracies, a respect for personal freedom in a woman's being able to control her person and make decisions in consultation with her family, loved ones, spiritual and medical advisers rather than be dictated to by politicians and bureaucrats craving dominion over the populace.
I mentioned in another thread that I'm changing my mind about the way this appears to be going.

My thought, at first, was that we would Balkanize into something resembling Europe, where each state could be completely different from its neighbors, and we'd need to be fully aware of its laws and lifestyle as we moved through them.

It looks more likely now that we could end up more like the Middle East, where the countries are divided far more by the nature and intensity of their religious dogma and religious laws.

And certainly, E Pluribus Unum is dead. And these people are just fine with that, given their hatred of Americans they believe are, literally, "evil". They're going to separate themselves.

Last edited:
Everyone on Trump's team are nothing but cronies not to believed
That is attributable to Trump and his groveling lickspittles continually lying, and being exposed repeatedly by credible testimony and irrefutable evidence.

Italian satellites dropping bamboo ballots across America and millions of bogus balloters wearing their invisibility cloaks are far more entertaining notion, to be sure, but sober and somber, far less imaginative, conservative Republicans corroborate the far less zany reality.

Screen Shot 2022-06-25 at 8.21.23 AM.png

No substantive refutations, of course.

Screen Shot 2022-06-25 at 8.27.27 AM.png

"We’ve Got Lots Of Theories,
We Just Don’t Have the Evidence!"

I mentioned in another thread that I'm changing my mind about the way this appears to be going.

My thought, at first, was that we would Balkanize into something resembling Europe, where each state could be completely different from its neighbors, and we'd need to be fully aware of its laws and lifestyle as we moved through them.

It looks more likely now that we could end up more like the Middle East, where the countries are divided far more by the nature and intensity of their religious dogma and laws.

And certainly, E Pluribus Unum is dead. And these people are just fine with that, given their hatred of Americans they believe are, literally, "evil".
The devolution of America is clearly afoot.

I hope that when the advanced, successful states refuse to keep subsidizing the retrogressive, dependent ones, the entitlement boys don't commence tuh shootin'.

New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, California, Connecticut, Minnesota, and Colorado may not like the irresponsible ways that Kentucky, Florida, Ohio, North Carolina, Alabama, and South Carolina are squandering their largesse.

I hope that when the advanced, successful states refuse to keep subsidizing the retrogressive, dependent ones, the entitlement boys don't commence tuh shootin'.
New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, California, Connecticut, Minnesota, and Colorado may not like the irresponsible ways that Kentucky, Florida, Ohio, North Carolina, Alabama, and South Carolina are squandering their largesse.
That would be only fair. Something tells me the future citizens of Americastan will try to stop that from happening.

Now you show yourself to be a bigot, too.
Because I specified Italian satellites beaming down bogus bamboo ballots?

I can't help it if the crackpots picked Italy to indict. You'll have to ask them why they didn't opt for Planet Kolob.

You just can't help but to lie. Research the actual records and see just how wrong you continue to be.

Can you say kangaroo court? That is essentially what this is, but you are to biased to see that, as usual.
You are in a tizzy because I cite the documented reality, as acknowledged by the certified vote totals of every state, recounts, audits, - partisan Republican investigations included - and dozens of frivolous court challenges, the consistent corroborative testimonies of conservative Republicans under oath, and the inability of the Loser to pull even one nefarious Italian satellite out of his big, fat butt.

Not even death threats aimed at public servants by deranged weird worshipers altered the inescapable reality.

... the democrats tell the truth.
You are confused. William Barr, Michael Pence, Addison McConnell, and all the Trump toadies who acknowledged under oath that they assured the Loser that he had lost are not "democrats."
You insist that it is all over, since your democrat masters tell you it is.
You are confused. The exposure of the Trump scam is far from over, and the official record, the final report of the U.S. House Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the United States Capitol, a select committee of the U.S. House of Representatives, is yet to be issued.

Investigations do not have "cross examinations." They are revelatory, not judicial proceedings.

All revelations by the all the Republican witnesses testifying under oath that result in criminal indictments will follow the normal prosecutorial niceties, cross-examinations included.
And "investigations" don't present final results, just allegations that have to be adjudicated using the adversarial system to reach the truth. Not what the "commission" is doing.

And "investigations" don't present final results
All official congressional investigative committees issue final reports.

Whether the two Republican-run Senate investigative committees that confirmed the findings of the FBI, NSA, and CIA that Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election to help Trump and hurt Clinton, or the Republican-run House Benghazi investigation that spent more than $7.8 million over two and a half years, and did not sight, in its final report, any wrongdoing by then-secretary of State Hillary "Lock her up! Lock her up!" Clinton.

All the sworn testimonies by all the Republican officials will be featured in the final report.

Screen Shot 2022-06-25 at 8.21.23 AM.png

If the residue of Trump toadies, Trumpy politicians, and/or Trump propaganda media can contrive anything to discredit their corroborated first-person accounts, I'm sure they will not keep it secret.

Ever hear of birth control or abstinence?

Because I specified Italian satellites beaming down bogus bamboo ballots?

I can't help it if the crackpots picked Italy to indict. You'll have to ask them why they didn't opt for Planet Kolob.
You choose to specify this due to a deep hate of anything that does not conform to your desires. It betrays you hidden bias.

Forum List

Back