Jan 6th vs BLM riots

Except during the summer of 2020, no one was trying to overthrow the government of the United States. They were protesting because unarmed black men were being shot in the back. Lots of arrests and lots of fines for what went on that summer.

J6th was an insurrection. Those are facts. That is a stain you will never be able to wipe away no matter how much justification you attempt. :)

So the BLM riots were meant to violently stop the peaceful and constitutional transfer of presidential power, making elected representatives hide in fear, and attacking and injuring over a hundred capitol cops, all over the transparent lies of a beaten and profoundly sick former President?

Wow! Who knew! I'm so glad I clicked on this thread!

:spinner:

So the BLM riots were meant to violently stop the peaceful and constitutional transfer of presidential power, making elected representatives hide in fear, and attacking and injuring over a hundred capitol cops, all over the transparent lies of a beaten and profoundly sick former President?

Was spying on Trump a peaceful transfer of power? Get the fuck out of here, hack.

Nobody spied on Trump. Stop lying. The people he surrounded himself with were less than trustworthy (who knew? :)), so they became the subject of investigations.
The FBI attained a warrant to do just that. Illegally too. That is also the truth.

The FBI attained a warrant to do just that. Illegally too. That is also the truth.
No they did not. What they obtained was a FISA warrant. Very high bar to clear.

If they were truly listening in on Trump's conversations, his worthless ass would be sitting in prison right now.

Then again, that may still happen. :)

No they did not. What they obtained was a FISA warrant. Very high bar to clear.

If they were truly listening in on Trump's conversations, his worthless ass would be sitting in prison right now.

Then again, that may still happen. :)
The bar was cleared when the FBI said the Steele dossier was verified. We know that was a lie. Try the truth maggot.

Except during the summer of 2020, no one was trying to overthrow the government of the United States. They were protesting because unarmed black men were being shot in the back. Lots of arrests and lots of fines for what went on that summer.

J6th was an insurrection. Those are facts. That is a stain you will never be able to wipe away no matter how much justification you attempt. :)

Insurrection with zero firearms lol

We just had 2 anti Israel insurrections the last few weeks

Wow are you a leftist stooge and buffoon

That is a very nice narrative you are regurgitating, dude. The only problem is that it was manufactured and applied after the fact. It’s like going to the dentist and then after watching “Marathon Man”, accusing your dentist of torturing you. Dumbass.

Insurrection with zero firearms lol

We just had 2 anti Israel insurrections the last few weeks
LOL. Again, how many times does it need to be pointed out to you pinheads??....when you outnumber your opponent better than 12 to 1, who needs guns?
Any old flagstick will do. :)

Forum List

Back