Jan.6th committee to reconstruct deleted se ret service texts that prove hutchison was telling the truth.

Lol. Maybe. Or maybe the emails are completely irrelevant crap. Strange that didn’t occur to you.
You can't delete or erase them, without sending them to the National Archives.. Thai is the LAW.

How convenient it was the 5th and 6th they "accidentally" erased a day after they were requested by the inspector general.

Why haven't the SS guys gone in to testify under oath to refute Cassidy ? What are they afraid of....?

You can't delete or erase them, without sending them to the National Archives.. Thai is the LAW.
Yes. I know. I was aware of that before Hillary Clinton violated that law. And I haven’t endorsed the fact that any of these emails got erased.
How convenient it was the 5th and 6th they "accidentally" erased a day after they were requested by the inspector general.
Maybe not a coincidence. I don’t believe I ever suggested it was.
Why haven't the SS guys gone in to testify under oath to refute Cassidy ? What are they afraid of....?
Do people volunteer to testify as you understand the process? Or, perhaps, could it be that they haven’t been called? And again, until the temporarily deleted emails get recovered, could it possibly be that some offensive (sexist ?) jokes or related kind of embarrassing stuff got emailed instead of anything concerning this story about Trump trying to choke out one of his Secret Service agents or trying to steer the Beast from a back seat?

Well they don't really need it to prove she was telling the truth but it helps.

Sure you could.

They erased them after they were asked for.

And you can.get those off your computer as long as they are not wiped.
"And you can.get those off your computer as long as they are not wiped"

What's your basis for this statement? I can't tell whether you're saying that's true of text messages in general, or if you're referring to the specific text messages in question. If it's the former, then your statement is erroneous. I'm sure there are certain devices/software applications that allow one to sync and store a local copy of SMS messages on one's computer, but that's certainly not the case universally. For instance, my cell phone neither syncs with my computer, nor stores a local copy of my my text messages anywhere but on my phone itself. If my phone gets lost or destroyed, those messages are lost forever as well.

If, however, you were merely referring to the text messages in question, what's your basis for assuming those texts were set up to automatically sync & backup to a computer? On the one hand, I could see that creating a major security risk, and therefore be prohibited by the Secret Service. On the other hand, if the Secret Service does utilize such a protocol, then those backups would certainly be synced and stored on a secure server that is centrally managed by an IT division, not on the individual agents' personal home computers. In other words, if these messages were auto backed up to a computer as you suggest, then those files could only be deleted by someone with the requisite access and clearance to do so. And that would be way above the pay grade of those agents. So either this is all a bunch of bullshit, or you're just spouting baseless speculation because you apparently have nothing better to do.

Last edited:
Yes. I know. I was aware of that before Hillary Clinton violated that law. And I haven’t endorsed the fact that any of these emails got erased.

Maybe not a coincidence. I don’t believe I ever suggested it was.

Do people volunteer to testify as you understand the process? Or, perhaps, could it be that they haven’t been called? And again, until the temporarily deleted emails get recovered, could it possibly be that some offensive (sexist ?) jokes or related kind of embarrassing stuff got emailed instead of anything concerning this story about Trump trying to choke out one of his Secret Service agents or trying to steer the Beast from a back seat?
Yes, they do. Witness have volunteered new information by calling the committee.

Liz Cheney asked them and anyone that has information to come in and testify.

An officer that was embedded in the president's detail came forward yesterday or day before and collaborated what Cassidy had relayed she had heard.

The SS guys, releasing the propaganda or denial via a spokesperson saying they allegedly differ with the Cassidy account ....have NOT testified under oath since a spokesperson said they would. Nor have they done so in affidavit.... As spokesperson claimed would do.

Yes, they do. Witness have volunteered new information by calling the committee.

Liz Cheney asked them and anyone that has information to come in and testify.

An officer that was embedded in the president's detail came forward yesterday or day before and collaborated what Cassidy had relayed she had heard.

The SS guys, releasing the propaganda or denial via a spokesperson saying they allegedly differ with the Cassidy account ....have NOT testified under oath since a spokesperson said they would. Nor have they done so in affidavit.... As spokesperson claimed would do.
Ok. I’m not buying’ anything they’re selling. If you see value in any of this clown show, then you’re a partisan Democrat or a never Trumper or both.

Anyone who accepts the self-evidently absurd contention that the President (from his distant back seat in the Beast) lunged at the driver at all much less tried to choke the secret service agent driver OR tried to grab the steering wheel doesn’t grasp the physical limits of space, either.

Last edited:
For instance, my cell phone neither syncs with my computer, nor stores a local copy of my my text messages anywhere but on my phone itself. If my phone gets lost or destroyed, those messages are lost forever as well.

Wrong.
While text messages do not sync with YOUR computer, they are stored on master computers that implement the cellphone network.
Cellphone texts are broadcast out to lots of different master computers.
One finally gets to your cellphone.
It is your cellphone that then tells all the master computers that you received it and they can delete. But their copies can still be read until the actual memory space is reused by other messages. And since those master computers also are repeatedly backed up, it is likely copies of all messages can be found if one looks hard enough.

Anyone who accepts the self-evidently absurd contention that the President (from his distant back seat in the Beast) lunged at the driver at all much less tried to choke the secret service agent driver OR tried to grab the steering wheel doesn’t grasp the physical limits of space, either.

Yes, it is obvious Hutchinson was lying.

Exceptions, of course, is Hillary's Bleach Bit-Hammer Time!

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back