Jan 6th Commission About To Issue Invitations To Get Down!

Did you just mention “weapons” and “organized groups”?!
Are you fucking retarded?
That was a shit show.
They were organized into groups and did have weapons...although weapons are not a requirement for an insurrection.

Do you deny this? I have to teach a class now but can help you with the facts since you didn't watch the hearings when I am done.

They were organized into groups and did have weapons...although weapons are not a requirement for an insurrection.

Do you deny this? I have to teach a class now but can help you with the facts since you didn't watch the hearings when I am done.
Individuals had legal weapons.
There were no organized groups.
I’ve seen more organized groups at movie theaters.

You’re a teacher!
No wonder you lack common sense!

Insurrections are planned.
Those mentally ill clowns didn’t get together and plan anything.
Thank you. Most of them were just that. But there were people among them who weren't, and THEY were the ones who enabled the entry into the building. It's exactly the kind of thing CIA agents do in foreign countries when they want to either rile-up or pacify the masses, depending on their mission. They enable things to happen for a multitude of possible reasons. They destabilize governments. They cause things to happen that are caught on camera and then "explained" by cooperative reporters. With the resources our intelligence agencies have, it is well within their power to create "news" of all types. Since the FBI is obviously biased for the Dems, it would be pretty good guess that agencies like the CIA are too. Bureaucratic control and media manipulation is what it's all about with these people. Oh, did you hear? Hillary is going to beat Trump by a landslide! :auiqs.jpg:

Individuals had legal weapons.

Of course weapons are legal. Bringing them to an insurection is not.

At least you admit there were weapons there, some Repubs still haven't admitted that.

There were no organized groups.

Yes there were but since your assessment is predicated on whatever videos you saw, instead of emails, texts and testimony; I am not surprised.

I’ve seen more organized groups at movie theaters.
An irrelevant and silly analogy.

Of course weapons are legal. Bringing them to an insurection is not.

At least you admit there were weapons there, some Repubs still haven't admitted that.

Yes there were but since your assessment is predicated on whatever videos you saw, instead of emails, texts and testimony; I am not surprised.

An irrelevant and silly analogy.
I watched the event and you’re claiming that isn’t good enough.
Did they know there was a bus going?
Maybe.
Did the attend a meeting beforehand?
I doubt it.

Wow. You know all the planning, weapons, and organized groups from watching videos on TV?

You are special.

How about from the FBI themselves?

The Mueller investigation was a republican investigation.

You should expand your news sources because bleating right wing headlines is a bad look and exposes your ignorance.

How was it a Republican investigation when nearly all the attorneys hired by Mueller were anti-Trumper's?

You're a moron.
And you are a Joe Biden Voter.

Notice where moron is and Joe Biden Voter.
Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

Forum List

Back