Jan 6 Insurrectionist "we all had weapons but never fired a single round"

Bias confirmation?

The prosecution's accusations are based on evidence. Why would I have to quote the defense? It's not like I'm an elected GOP official and it's Trump on trial. :rofl:
Because the prosecution is incentivized to cast the defendant in the worst possible light. When you listen to the prosecution and the defense talk about something, you could be excused if you thought they were talking about two completely different events. The defendant's position is based on evidence as well. Would you quote only the prosecution if it were Quid Pro Joe in the hotseat? I don't think so.

There are weapons all over the place in the Capital[sic] every day and no one says a word. Weird.
It's the Capitol, and it's a building housing the two houses of the Legislative Branch of government

Last edited:
Because the prosecution is incentivized to cast the defendant in the worst possible light. When you listen to the prosecution and the defense talk about something, you could be excused if you thought they were talking about two completely different events. The defendant's position is based on evidence as well. Would you quote only the prosecution if it were Quid Pro Joe in the hotseat? I don't think so.
If your Joe were found guilty?

I'd say 'fuck him'

Again, there's guns all over the grounds of the US capital every day. Are you fucking stupid?
Civilians with guns all over the Capitol grounds?

A 1967 law bans civilians from carrying guns on Capitol Hill, even if they have concealed carry licenses.

The D party are upping the ante by trying to start the fight that's been promised for so long.

While Trump sits on his fat ass and refuses to gamble on leading his people.

I'm sorry to say that it looks like it's finally over.
Delusional liar spews again.

I wonder why these Oath Keeper and Proud Boy types felt they needed a "Quick Response Force" -- and why were they banking on the fact, Trump would use the whole storming the capitol thing as an excuse to activate the insurrection act?

And why did the guy (who is now in prison) say all of this:

"If the Insurrection Act isn’t invoked “then I’ll make peace with it,” Rhodes allegedly texted SoRelle in late December 2020, days before January 6. “And then I’ll turn my attention to what I need to do as the founder and leader of the Oath Keepers to prepare for what comes after Trump fails to do his duty.”

and then said....

“Either Trump gets off his ass and uses the insurrection Act to defeat the ChiCom puppet coup or we will have to rise up in insurrection (rebllion) against the ChiCom puppet Biden,”

And then said....

“Trump has one last chance to man up and fulfill his oath. Will he?”

And then all of the rest of these texts about a response team, having weapons stashed offsite, etc, etc, etc......but hey, it's the Democrats fault and stuff...

Forum List

Back