Jan 6 Committee SUBORNED PERJURY.. Stunning Information of Closed-Door Testimony Revealed.

Nice screen play effort for a fiction movie
Oh, that’s what the hearings are!
That's what the desperate Trump bum kissers wish, of course.

In reality, it is the official record of the Trump goon attack on the Capitol and related schemes to overthrow a democratic election, the electoral votes certified by all 50 states, both those under Republican as well as Democratic administrations.

You can run, but you can't hide.
So saith the Brown Bomber

A question, the correct answer to which, will prove that no such election result occurred.

Think carefully before you answer, because I know the right answer.

There were a number of changes up to and into the 2020 election, including but not limited to....

Drop boxes

Ballot harvesting

Alter times methods of voting

How long after dates can votes be counted

Signing of absentee ballots.

Who has the lawful right to alter the “time, place, and manner” of national elections.....you know.....like the 2020 presidential election?

Is it state governors,

election officials,

attorneys general,

state courts,

state constitutions,

sec’ys of state,

election commission......

Or.....some other body?????
I can understand the desperation that causes you to try to run and hide, but let's give you another chance.

Of all the fake allegations by Trump and his bum kissers, how many were credible enough to be taken seriously in any judicial or legislative venue anywhere in America?

Can you honestly answer that?

That's what the desperate Trump bum kissers wish, of course.

In reality, it is the official record of the Trump goon attack on the Capitol and related schemes to overthrow a democratic election, the electoral votes certified by all 50 states, both those under Republican as well as Democratic administrations.

Why won't you answer the question?

Is it because the answer destroys your Weltanschauung, Nazi????

I can understand the desperation that causes you to try to run and hide, but let's give you another chance.

Of all the fake allegations by Trump and his bum kissers, how many were credible enough to be taken seriously in any judicial or legislative venue anywhere in America?

Answer the question, Nazi.

A question, the correct answer to which, will prove that no such election result occurred.

There were a number of changes up to and into the 2020 election, including but not limited to....

Drop boxes

Ballot harvesting

Who has the lawful right to alter the “time, place, and manner” of national elections.....you know.....like the 2020 presidential election?

Is it state governors,

election officials,

attorneys general,

state courts,

state constitutions,

sec’ys of state,

Why won't you answer the question?

Is it because the answer destroys your Weltanschauung, Nazi????
I gave you two chances. Here's one more:

Answer the question, Nazi.

Drop boxes

Ballot harvesting

Is it state governors,

election officials,

attorneys general,

state courts,

state constitutions,

sec’ys of state,

Next Thursday's blockbuster promises to be a doozy! The Cry Baby Loser achieved notoriety via schlock tv, defeated all his GOP rivals for the presidential nomination by the media's giving him lots of free airtime because he was far more zany, and now he is being accorded more exposure in a legitimate venue that he could have ever hoped for.

How the Jan. 6 hearings set the stage for a stunning prime-time finale
Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 12.28.07 PM.png

I don't think that all the damning revelations by reputable Republican officeholders and Trump regime insiders testifying under oath accrues to his honor and glory, but if you have a radically different view of it, try not to be too liberal with the ketchup.

Cipollone corroborated virtually everything from Hutchinson, Jan. 6 panel member says
Screen Shot 2020-07-27 at 4.27.08 PM.png

well anyone asking questions in the hearing is a victim and can't legally be sworn in to ask questions. So anything gotten is illegal. They must all recuse themselves,

nope, can't flip her question to yours. Answer hers. scaredy cat.

Who gave you the power of giving out chances anyway? I really laugh at who you fkers think you are. hilarious. hey twat, fk off should be her response, but she has too much class for that move. I'll let it ride here.

Next Thursday's blockbuster promises to be a doozy! The Cry Baby Loser achieved notoriety via schlock tv, defeated all his GOP rivals for the presidential nomination by the media's giving him lots of free airtime because he was far more zany, and now he is being accorded more exposure in a legitimate venue that he could have ever hoped for.

Swamp Thing DeSantis and Carnival Cruz must be loving this!

"Who has the lawful right to alter the “time, place, and manner” of national elections.....you know.....like the 2020 presidential election?"

If that is a legitimate question regarding the 2020 presidential election, I'm sure there is no shortage of Trumpy legislators and prosecutors eager to litigate.

Who are where are they?

Answer question, slime:

Drop boxes

Ballot harvesting

Is it state governors,

election officials,

attorneys general,

state courts,

state constitutions,

sec’ys of state,

"Who has the lawful right to alter the “time, place, and manner” of national elections.....you know.....like the 2020 presidential election?"

If that is a legitimate question regarding the 2020 presidential election, I'm sure there is no shortage of Trumpy legislators and prosecutors eager to litigate.

Who are where are they?

You are right here.....but fear answering the question.

Why is that?

Answer question, slime:

Drop boxes

Ballot harvesting

Is it state governors,

election officials,

attorneys general,

state courts,

state constitutions,

sec’ys of state,

PC, Wisconsin just admitted it all happened like what was described in 2000 mules.

I don't think that all the damning revelations by reputable Republican officeholders and Trump regime insiders testifying under oath accrues to his honor and glory, but if you have a radically different view of it, try not to be too liberal with the ketchup.

Cipollone corroborated virtually everything from Hutchinson, Jan. 6 panel member says
Screen Shot 2020-07-27 at 4.27.08 PM.png

I'll ask again.....what "damning evidence". Be specific and bring links to the transcript.

Watch this Clown run away again.:dance:

I'll ask again.....what "damning evidence". Be specific and bring links to the transcript.
The transcripts of all the Republican witnesses' testimony is far too lengthy to post here, but If you need the damaging evidence recounted in detail, you can access them.

If you like to pretend that their sworn testimonies are not damaging to the Cry Baby Loser, why is he pissing and moaning about them?

Screen Shot 2022-07-13 at 11.53.30 AM.png

"She shouldn't have said anything!"

Forum List

Back