Jan 6 Committee SUBORNED PERJURY.. Stunning Information of Closed-Door Testimony Revealed.

You are 7 days behind sweetheart.....

It's your link, rambtard. You got bitch-slapped so hard by your own Fox News link that now you're calling your own source, fake news. :lmao:

307vyna-gif.269908

So you're saying Fox News lied when they said they're discussing it?
No I'm saying pelosi wasn't in discussion... the ss asked to testify and haven't heard back in 7 no now 8 days.... catch up or go away....

It's your link, rambtard. You got bitch-slapped so hard by your own Fox News link that now you're calling your own source, fake news. :lmao:

307vyna-gif.269908
That link was to prove you were wrong when you said the SS did not say it never happened so I've proved you wrong twice today in the same thread... Buuuuaaaahahahahaha what a buffoon.....

No I'm saying pelosi wasn't in discussion... the ss asked to testify and haven't heard back in 7 no now 8 days.... catch up or go away....

Pelosi's not on the committee, rambtard.

Dayum, you're a special kind of stupid. :cuckoo:

That link was to prove you were wrong when you said the SS did not say it never happened so I've proved you wrong twice today in the same thread... Buuuuaaaahahahahaha what a buffoon.....

LOL

You didn't prove me wrong once.

I challenged you to quote the agents denying they said that to Hutchinson but you couldn't. So you quoted an unnamed source instead.

Then I proved you wrong again with your own source when you denied they were discussing testifying again.

Oh, and I also proved it was a lie that Trump's inauguration crowd was bigger than Obama's.

tenor.gif

LOL

You lie. You couldn't quote them since they made no such declaration.

INSIDER

Secret Service agents are prepared to testify that Trump did not lunge at them or try to take control of the car to reach the Capitol,​

LOL

You didn't prove me wrong once.

I challenged you to quote the agents denying they said that to Hutchinson but you couldn't. So you quoted an unnamed source instead.

Then I proved you wrong again with your own source when you denied they were discussing testifying again.

Oh, and I also proved it was a lie that Trump's inauguration crowd was bigger than Obama's.

tenor.gif
You lost bigly again faunytard.....
Joe Biden Creepy GIF - Joe Biden Creepy Dancing Queen - Discover & Share  GIFs

INSIDER

Secret Service agents are prepared to testify that Trump did not lunge at them or try to take control of the car to reach the Capitol,​

LOL

I asked you to quote the agents saying that but yet again, you quote unnamed sources saying that.

Thanks for proving yet again you can't actually quote the agents.

You lost bigly again faunytard.....
Joe Biden Creepy GIF - Joe Biden Creepy Dancing Queen - Discover & Share  GIFs

LOLOL

Spits the rambtard who couldn't quote the agents actually saying what he falsely claimed they said; then got owned by his own source; then got owned by me over Trump's inauguration crowd.

LOL

I asked you to quote the agents saying that but yet again, you quote unnamed sources saying that.

Thanks for proving yet again you can't actually quote the agents.
The Agency speaks for the agents. The Committee won't let them come testify.

The Agency speaks for the agents. The Committee won't let them come testify.

The agency hasn't said they will testify they never told Hutchinson Trump lunged fir the steering wheel.

Dan Bongino, Ex-Secret Service Agent has gained information from the committee and from the witnesses who previously testified, under oath, that the Hutchinson testimony is provably false. What is stunning is they had this evidence, yet went with the story anyway. They knew it was false.

Hahahaha

Dan Bongino

What a joke.

I will wait until they go under oath again.

The agency hasn't said they will testify they never told Hutchinson Trump lunged fir the steering wheel.
That's what was reported, the Agency released a press statement, that's what was reported in the link.

Of course they never told her that, because it didn't happen....she was merely repeating debunk rumors, that the "Committee" knew was false but still went with it....because they aren't interested in the truth

LOLOL

Spits the rambtard who couldn't quote the agents actually saying what he falsely claimed they said; then got owned by his own source; then got owned by me over Trump's inauguration crowd.
Shutup dummy you didn't have shit on your side on this one... stop looking so foolish... like I said I'm punching down today....

Joe Biden dance new president of USA by keshaw singh on Dribbble

Forum List

Back