Jan 6 Committee SUBORNED PERJURY.. Stunning Information of Closed-Door Testimony Revealed.

The story was circulating in the Secret Service ranks for over a year. It happened. Whether you like it or not.
I notice that the Secret Service agents were willing to swear under oath that what Hutchinson testified to was not true....until
Liz Cheney said the committee would welcome testimony under oath (ie called their bluff).

It's gotten noticeably silent. Wonder why? :)
Not knowing what's true or not, one must believe that those who are not willing to swear under oath are the less believable.

That ^^^^^ was truly the BEST you got.
LOLOLLLOLOLL

Low IQ posting at Rambunctious
My best jackass is I've shown how foolish it is to think Trump attacked his driver from the back seat of a car.... Buuuuaahahahaha
I feel like I'm punching down with you fools today.....

Did ALL RWNJ's get their grade school "degrees" from the Trump U. correspondence course?

Hutchinson was asked did this person say this?
Hutchinson's reply was yes.

Cassidy didn't say Trump tried to grab the steering wheel, she said that's what someone said, which is true and NOT hearsay.
USELESS, Why bother with this tiny part of her testimony, Repeating what some one else told her some one said?

Dan Bongino, Ex-Secret Service Agent has gained information from the committee and from the witnesses who previously testified, under oath, that the Hutchinson testimony is provably false. What is stunning is they had this evidence, yet went with the story anyway. They knew it was false.

Dan Bongino is a lying, traitorous piece of shit who keeps trying to insert himself into big events as some sort of expert. This asshole was a mercenary hired by the CIA in Lybia. A freelancer for hire - the equivalent of a GI grunt, who has been promoting conspiracy theories since Benghazi.

He knows what happened in Benghazi because he was THERE. In reality, those who were there know what happened on the ground, and nothing more. But that hasn't stopped Bongino from from profiting off his service, promoting lies and bullshit about Democrats.

LINK please.....

LOLOLOLOL

YOU already posted the link, ya ranbtard. That's from the article YOU posted buy obviously, didn't read.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

My best jackass is I've shown how foolish it is to think Trump attacked his driver from the back seat of a car.... Buuuuaahahahaha
I feel like I'm punching down with you fools today.....

No member of the Trump Cult is ever "punching down" in a battle of wits. Those who are dedicated followers of right wing media are the least informed people in the country. Regular FOX viewers know LESS about what's really going on than people who don't follow the "news" at all. They're not getting the false information and lies about reality that are the steady diet of the billionaire owned right wing media.

LOLOLOLOL

YOU already posted the link, ya ranbtard. That's from the article YOU posted buy obviously, didn't read.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
It was 7 days ago dummy..... there is no discussion ongoing... Pelosi can't allow them to speak the truth.....
Not all of us are as stupid and gullible as you fauny

It was 7 days ago dummy..... there is no discussion ongoing... Pelosi can't allow them to speak the truth.....
Not all of us are as stupid and gullible as you fauny

LOL

Your own link bitch-slapped you silly, rambtard. Your own link says they're discussing it.

307vyna-gif.269908

No member of the Trump Cult is ever "punching down" in a battle of wits. Those who are dedicated followers of right wing media are the least informed people in the country. Regular FOX viewers know LESS about what's really going on than people who don't follow the "news" at all. They're not getting the false information and lies about reality that are the steady diet of the billionaire owned right wing media.

You are the easiest one to take down DL....

Forum List

Back