Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

For those of you asking me why I'm not watching this hearing, or never watched the others, this is why. This is EXACTLY why.

I've seen enough of these dog and pony shows from both sides to know these hearings, and those conducting them, lack any substantive credibility whatsoever.

So the witness lied when she said "Beast".

More perjury.

No, just more evidence you're an idiot. As though the forum even needs more evidence.

A lie is telling something the liar knows to be false.

She testified, “I looked at Tony, and he said, ‘Did you f—ing hear what happened in the Beast? He proceeded to tell me that when the president got in the Beast, he was under the impression from Mr. Meadows that the off the record movement to the Capitol was still possible or likely to happen and that Bobby had more information.”

So let's see your proof that Tony didn't tell her what happened in the Beast when Trump got in....

I just finished the full testimony. OMG. Worse than anyone thought. Trump planned and wanted to storm the castle.

The right wingers are crying about whether or not Trump can reach a steering wheel instead of addressing the mountain of evidence and whether Trump is trying to intimidate witnesses.

Forum List

Back