Jamie Raskin (D) Maryland opposes Jan 6 transparency

Right here shitstain.

Hours of additional video will NOT take out the previous hours of video showing the actual Coup Attempt.
People have been charged and sentenced for Seditious Conspiracy.
That ^^^^^ will never change.
I know you don't have the choana's to respond to my post on Raskin's and Jeffries. Why? you a little chicken shit?

It's awesome to expose you losers for what you are, little chicken fingers.

You still can't answer.

What will these hours of video Prove?
What's in there?
maybe nothing. but again loser, you can't explain why Raskin's and Jeffries are afraid of it being exposed. Why? Come on dude, stand behind your own internet toughness and answer.

Oh, and why are you all jacked up about releasing it if there's nothing there? dude, you're inconsistent as a shit vs diarrhea

I know you don't have the choana's to respond to my post on Raskin's and Jeffries. Why? you a little chicken shit?
I've tried to respond directly to you many times in this thread.

Why don't (D) (Like Raskin and Jefferies) want hours of Capitol security video released to Tuckems Swanson McNear?

Like I said in post #55

Giving Capitol Footage to Tuckems, so he can show the WORLD and ALL our enemies, the inner workings of the Capitol. What could possibly go wrong?
Do we have some White House footage we can share also?
Or how about footage from the Pentagon?

You @jc456 playing stupid doesn't help your agenda.

Carlson, is likely, as usual, proclaiming another "bombshell" out of this video, just to keep his cult ln a tizzy.
I love it, release everything.
It will likely put meth heads to sleep.

Giving Capitol Footage to Tuckems, so he can show the WORLD and ALL our enemies, the inner workings of the Capitol. What could possibly go wrong?
what is it will be exposed? come now, you still haven't explained your issue. the inner workings, what kind of toilet spin is that? inner workings of what a hallway? ewwwwww a door frame, no one should know how it looks and opens huh? Curious, how did the big magnet on the main door get released? oooops. again, you are word salading this thread to death.

And in your crazy world, you believe that MTG is a righteous sane Christian woman.

If McCarthy was going to share with Congress, that would have been acceptable.

But Tuckems Swanson NcNear Carlson, no. Not acceptable.

What does any of that have to do with the fact that Raskin is, by definition, a conspiracy theorist? Just because you're also one doesn't make it any less true.

Carlson, is likely, as usual, proclaiming another "bombshell" out of this video, just to keep his cult ln a tizzy.
I love it, release everything.
It will likely put meth heads to sleep.
so what is it you're worried about if it's nothing? you certainly feel obligated to shuck and jive in here for what reason?

what is it will be exposed? come now, you still haven't explained your issue. the inner workings, what kind of toilet spin is that? inner workings of what a hallway? ewwwwww a door frame, no one should know how it looks and opens huh? Curious, how did the big magnet on the main door get released? oooops. again, you are word salading this thread to death.

What the dems fear the most is them linking some out of context 30 second video they showed during the hearings with what happened before AND after those 30 seconds.

It's awesome to expose you losers for what you are, little chicken fingers.
I can't help you comprehend what you attempt to read.
Post #55 dude.

maybe nothing. but again loser, you can't explain why Raskin's and Jeffries are afraid of it being exposed. Why? Come on dude, stand behind your own internet toughness and answer.
Post # 55.

I'm sad that you can't see and understand the dangers of putting this information (the inner workings of these buildings) into the hands of a 'known lying TV personality' to give to the World.

What does any of that have to do with the fact that Raskin is, by definition, a conspiracy theorist? Just because you're also one doesn't make it any less true.
he's afraid the door frames will be exposed to the world, the ones' we've already seen. too fking funny. Even the underground rail system has been exposed already. It's fking hilarious the word salad going on by this winless punk.

I can't help you comprehend what you attempt to read.
Post #55 dude.

Post # 55.

I'm sad that you can't see and understand the dangers of putting this information (the inner workings of these buildings) into the hands of a 'known lying TV personality' to give to the World.
explain the dangers of the inner workings? ewwwww, how do you know about them then?

Do you ever look two steps ahead before you walk them? too fking funny, it's ok for you to know, but not me. right?

Hey yo everyone, Winless here knows the inner workings of the capital. How do you supposed he knows them?

explain the dangers of the inner workings?
Do we have any other important building you would like tuckems to get has hands upon?

NASA
The Pentagon
Fort Knox
White House

Capitol Building....... you're ok with this one.

Do we have any other important building you would like tuckems to get has hands upon?

NASA
The Pentagon
Fort Knox
White House

Capitol Building....... you're ok with this one.
why are you afraid of showing the inners of our federal buildings? I've seen many rooms on videos of the WH, photos, things presidents and wives have taken in fact. Are you hiding in a hole somewhere where you never saw the inside of the WH? Or the Pentagon? NASA? Apollo 13 much? come on friend, explain what you're afraid of? Why are you limp dick about your concern? Still ain't got the choana's.

Forum List

Back