Jamie Raskin (D) Maryland opposes Jan 6 transparency

so that's what you're afraid McCarthy let out? hahaahhahahahahahahahahaha fking amazing. again, you fkers can't get out of your own way.
What did McCarthy expose?

Nothing Burger.......... empty promises.

Tell me what these videos will prove?
Fucking Coward.

Hakeem Jeffries slammed his Republican colleagues for what he called their “egregious security breach” by providing Fox News host Tucker Carlson with security footage of the Jan. 6, 2021, riot at the Capitol Building.

In a letter to his Democratic House colleagues, Jeffries argued that the transfer of some 44,000 hours of video footage from the day of the riot to Carlson and his producers “endangers” Capitol Police, members of Congress, and staff at the Capitol Building.

“I write with respect to public reports that extreme MAGA Republicans in the House have provided tens of thousands of hours of sensitive Capitol security footage to a FOX News personality who regularly peddles conspiracy theories and Pro-Putin rhetoric,” Jeffries states in the letter.

Comment:
Hakeem is a liar, a racist, a propagandist and far left extremist Insurrection Conspiracy Theorist.
He doesn't care about security.
The Dirty Democrats fear that their crazy insurrection conspiracy propaganda will be exposed.

What did McCarthy expose?

Nothing Burger.......... empty promises.

Tell me what these videos will prove?
Fucking Coward.
you're not intelligent are you? you can't even follow the bouncing thread. It's now obvious you aren't smart enough for this thread.

Raskin, the name in the OP, demofk, not me, said he's worried. Fk you all have issues!

Hakeem Jeffries slammed his Republican colleagues for what he called their “egregious security breach” by providing Fox News host Tucker Carlson with security footage of the Jan. 6, 2021, riot at the Capitol Building.

In a letter to his Democratic House colleagues, Jeffries argued that the transfer of some 44,000 hours of video footage from the day of the riot to Carlson and his producers “endangers” Capitol Police, members of Congress, and staff at the Capitol Building.

“I write with respect to public reports that extreme MAGA Republicans in the House have provided tens of thousands of hours of sensitive Capitol security footage to a FOX News personality who regularly peddles conspiracy theories and Pro-Putin rhetoric,” Jeffries states in the letter.

Comment:
Hakeem is a liar, a racist, a propagandist and far left extremist Insurrection Conspiracy Theorist.
He doesn't care about security.
The Dirty Democrats fear that their crazy insurrection conspiracy propaganda will be exposed.
Winco , fk dude, another demofk who is pissed about this supposed BREACH!!!! you better write him and say it's nothing but a nothing burger. it's obvious your security clearance is well above his that you know what he doesn't. amazing.

Democratic Rep. Jamie Raskin told MSNBC's Joy Reid on Monday evening that Speaker Kevin McCarthy giving "pro-Putin, pro-Orban, pro-autocrat propagandist" Tucker Carlson access to the January 6 riot tapes is "a serious security risk."

Comment:
Raskin went on the racist TV host Joy Reid's show to make more crazy Democrat insurrection conspiracy theory claims.
Only crazy racist Wokey Dopey Democrats watch MSNBC.
Why are these unhinged far left crackpot Democrats like Raskin so afraid of any scrutiny of their psycho insurrection conspiracy theory claims.
What are the Klanocrats so worried about?
Are they afraid that their Jan 6 hype and propaganda will be exposed?
You mean the Tucker Carlson who wilfully lied to US people which was one of the causes of the Jan 6th riots...

We don't give suspects a copy of all the evidence before being charges...

We don't send people to jail for what Tucker did but there are people in jail for doing thing less transgression morally..

You mean the Tucker Carlson who wilfully lied to US people which was one of the causes of the Jan 6th riots...

We don't give suspects a copy of all the evidence before being charges...

We don't send people to jail for what Tucker did but there are people in jail for doing thing less transgression morally..

I'll take overblown attempted criminalizing of opinion for $1000 Alex....

Holy hell do threads like this bring the TDS morons out of the woodwork.

CowjerkTed, G5000braincells, Winless, you guys should form a bowling team.

I'll take overblown attempted criminalizing of opinion for $1000 Alex....

Holy hell do threads like this bring the TDS morons out of the woodwork.

CowjerkTed, G5000braincells, Winless, you guys should form a bowling team.
I think they are rolling plastic now. Winless will not respond to me anymore.

Coward.
Afraid to answer.

What will these hours of Video Prove?

You got nothing.
where'd you go coward?

You left skidmarks after you skedaddled.

I bet you reached out to the demofks for some language to use in this now. come on big guy!!!!! show us you have some balls.

Winco , fk dude, another demofk who is pissed about this supposed BREACH!!!! you better write him and say it's nothing but a nothing burger. it's obvious your security clearance is well above his that you know what he doesn't. amazing.
You are just praying there is some actual 'there there'
Right now you got nothing.

Giving Capitol Footage to Tuckems, so he can show the WORLD and ALL our enemies, the inner workings of the Capitol. What could possibly go wrong?
Do we have some White House footage we can share also?
Or how about footage from the Pentagon?

You jc456 playing stupid doesn't help your agenda.

We should probably just have a 'live feed' to show the World.

What are you expecting the video to Prove?

I can't believe there are still retards claiming January 6 was just a bunch of guys trespassing.

Amazing.

The self-delusion is profound.

Blue Lives Matter, my ass!

• ‘I hope you suffer’: Ex-D.C. officer confronts Jan. 6 attacker in court

A member of the mob that launched a series of violent attacks on police — including D.C. officer Michael Fanone — in a tunnel under the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, apologized Tuesday as a judge sentenced him to seven years and two months in prison.

Kyle Young, 38, is the first rioter to be sentenced for the group attack on Fanone, who was dragged into the mob, beaten and electrocuted until he suffered a heart attack and lost consciousness.

“You were a one-man wrecking ball that day,” Judge Amy Berman Jackson said. “You were the violence.”

[snip]

Young and his 16-year-old son joined the tunnel battle just before 3 p.m., and Young handed a stun gun to another rioter and showed him how to use it. When Fanone was pulled from the police line, Young and his son pushed through the crowd toward him.

Just after that, authorities said, another rioter repeatedly shocked Fanone with the stun gun, and Young helped restrain the officer as another rioter stole his badge and radio.

Young lost his grip on Fanone as the mob moved. He then pushed and hit a nearby Capitol Police officer, who had just been struck with bear spray, according to documents filed with his plea.

Young also pointed a strobe light at the officers, jabbed at them with a stick and threw an audio speaker toward the police line, hitting another rioter in the back of the head, prosecutors said.

Man Who Dragged Officer Into Jan. 6 Mob Is Sentenced to 90 Months

As part of his plea, Mr. Head, a 43-year-old construction worker, admitted that during the violence outside the Capitol, he grabbed Mr. Fanone around the neck and told the crowd around him, “I got one!” Mr. Head then forcibly hauled Mr. Fanone down the Capitol steps and into the mob, where he was beaten, kicked and attacked with a stun gun.

Some in the crowd tried to strip Mr. Fanone of his service weapon as one rioter threatened to kill him with his own gun.

You are just praying there is some actual 'there there'
Right now you got nothing.

Giving Capitol Footage to Tuckems, so he can show the WORLD and ALL our enemies, the inner workings of the Capitol. What could possibly go wrong?
Do we have some White House footage we can share also?
Or how about footage from the Pentagon?

You jc456 playing stupid doesn't help your agenda.

We should probably just have a 'live feed' to show the World.

What are you expecting the video to Prove?
fk dude, the reaction by the demofks exposed in this thread has me eager to see what they're afraid of. It's your party that implies there's a something there. Again, you should call them up and tell them they're full of shit.

BTW, since I haven't seen one minute of that 40,000, I have no idea what there is there. but demofks are surely shaking in their boots.

So you're confident there's no there there right?

No one has ever answered these questions:

Ashli Babbitt. Antifa or FBI?

Jeremy Bertino. Antifa or BLM?

Joshua Pruitt. Antifa or FBI?

Enrique Tarrio. Antifa or FBI?

Dominic Pezzola. Antifa or FBI?

Ethan Nordean. Antifa or FBI?

Joseph Biggs. Antifa or FBI?

Zachary Rehl. Antifa or FBI?

John Charles Stewart. Antifa or FBI?

Roseanne Boyland. Antifa or FBI?

All these people: https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/capitol-breach-cases

Antifa or FBI?

Winco , I know you will now disappear, it's a demofk thingy in here. Get embarrassed and away they fly.
Right here shitstain.

Hours of additional video will NOT take out the previous hours of video showing the actual Coup Attempt.
People have been charged and sentenced for Seditious Conspiracy.
That ^^^^^ will never change.

No one has ever answered these questions:

Ashli Babbitt. Antifa or FBI?

Jeremy Bertino. Antifa or BLM?

Joshua Pruitt. Antifa or FBI?

Enrique Tarrio. Antifa or FBI?

Dominic Pezzola. Antifa or FBI?

Ethan Nordean. Antifa or FBI?

Joseph Biggs. Antifa or FBI?

Zachary Rehl. Antifa or FBI?

John Charles Stewart. Antifa or FBI?

Roseanne Boyland. Antifa or FBI?

All these people: https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/capitol-breach-cases

Antifa or FBI?

What's the actual question, mouthbreather?

Forum List

Back