Jamie Dimon on (T)Rashida Tlaib's ideas: "That would be the road to Hell for America"

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Commentary:
You know that America is still a land pf opportunity when a complete, utter moron can be elected to Congress.
When it comes to sending Democrats to Congress, well, they’re not sending their best.
Based on Dimon;s response, Chase will now get the Wells Fargo treatment. Graland will the IRS will begin their attacks.
Hmm....., When I recently reread 'Brave New World' by Huxley, I realized there wasn’t a single thing in that dystopian novel that the current left would even object to. It was like paradise for leftists.

Commentary:
You know that America is still a land pf opportunity when a complete, utter moron can be elected to Congress.
When it comes to sending Democrats to Congress, well, they’re not sending their best.
Based on Dimon;s response, Chase will now get the Wells Fargo treatment. Graland will the IRS will begin their attacks.
Hmm....., When I recently reread 'Brave New World' by Huxley, I realized there wasn’t a single thing in that dystopian novel that the current left would even object to. It was like paradise for leftists.

Tlaib is a Holocaust denier, and so are all of her supporters.

The Dangerous Climate Change Cultists are going to cause famine and poverty if they are allowed too much power.

Forum List

Back