James Woods: #BuyMoreAmmo

White Power Matters

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2020
Patriotic James Woods is right. I stocked up when both parties cooperated to abrogate the Constitution on Obama's Usurpation Day. Bill Kristol (who's Jewish) knows full well that a Biden win ends the sovereignty of the citizens, the real goal of the Bush League Republicans.

Nothing says freedom like looking to an elitist Hollyweird actor who lives in a mansion in a gated community to get your marching orders.
Nothing says freedom like looking to an elitist Hollyweird actor who lives in a mansion in a gated community to get your marching orders.

Do you REALLY want to go there?

Do you REALLY want to go there?
You “conservatives” are obsessed with Hollywood celebrity. Reagan, Trump, Woods, Voight, Eastwood...

Milano, Streisand, Penn, Jolie, Gere, Michael Moore, Harrelson, Clooney, Robbins, Judd, Fonda, Garofalo, Jon Stewart, Baldwin, Perry, Norton, Sarandon, O'Donnell, Maher, need I go on?

Lol. Ironic post is ironic. Given that Hollywood is comprised of "elitist" Hollywood actors who virtue-signal from their mansions and 250-foot yachts.

You don't seem to mind that too much though, because you see them as inherently virtuous compared to any actors who display different attitudes about politics.

If woods were a hollywood elitist he would parrot the lib bullshit that the other “hollywooders“ bellow at us

James does not live in hollyweird. I forgot where he moved to (he tweeted about it), and said he really hated living in lalaland. He's been blacklisted for being a conservative, so why stay with the assholes now? He ain't getting paid.

Let's see .... Pelosi, Schumer, Biden... off the top of my head....
elitist OLD WHITE POLITICIANS who live in gated communities.

Patriotic James Woods is right. I stocked up when both parties cooperated to abrogate the Constitution on Obama's Usurpation Day. Bill Kristol (who's Jewish) knows full well that a Biden win ends the sovereignty of the citizens, the real goal of the Bush League Republicans.

The police may use rubber bullets in the city, but in the suburds/rural areas and country folk, they use real ones.

New Topics

Forum List

Back