James O'keefe exposes the vaccine

Natural immunity is superior, there is no need to force those who recovered from covid to take experimental treatments. People could peacefully coexist without the fascist hand of the Biden Regime holding back our recovery.
You see that is not a social or medical response.
It is purely a political response that ignores 100% of the science.

People should be free to decide that on their own, it isn't necessary. The risk of side effects for those who recovered is not worth the tiny benefit of the experimental treatment.
You are.
But as with all decisions, you accept the consequences.

What could be more Conservative than that?

So, you're against the freedom of choice and you will force your will on others by forcing other mandates on them.

How is that any different?

If the vax really works, there is no need to force anything. Those who get it are protected from those who don't, right?
You choose whether to take the vaccine and you accept the consequences of your decision.

Why do you have a problem with personal responsibility?
It used to be the calling card of the GOP.

People who have recovered from COVID still benefit from vaccination.

Mandates are still quite useful. Not sure what you mean by counterproductive.
So I need to get vaccinated so I dont get a disease I’ve already had and recovered from and have a infinitesimally small chance of getting again?

That's not what mandates indicate.
Mandates allow a medical excuse from your doctor. If you've had COVID19 and are protected from your own antibodies to not get severe illness from covid if reinfected, a Doctor's note from him, should suffice.

But note, those who have developed their own antibodies from previous infection, the studies show a booster vaccine increases their antibodies and reduces even more, their chances of severe sickness if infected again.

Mandates allow a medical excuse from your doctor. If you've had COVID19 and are protected from your own antibodies to not get severe illness from covid if reinfected, a Doctor's note from him, should suffice.

But note, those who have developed their own antibodies from previous infection, the studies show a booster vaccine increases their antibodies and reduces even more, their chances of severe sickness if infected again.
Less than 1 percent of people who get COVID the first time have a bad time of it. Anyone taking a vaccine to reduce a less than 1 percent chance doesn’t understand math

I have not heard of anyone getting an exemption for having the antibodies. I will look into it.

Less than 1 percent of people who get COVID the first time have a bad time of it. Anyone taking a vaccine to reduce a less than 1 percent chance doesn’t understand math
Your taking the vaccine is to protect yourself and protect others, also to reduce infections....with the vaccine you are 4 times less likely to get a covid infection, ( we all wish it were better than that), and 11 times less likely to end up in the hospital, needing care for severe illness, than a unvaccinated person who has never had covid.

The more the virus spreads in communities, those odds go down for those vaccinated and at risk.

The more you allow the virus to spread, the greater chance for a new variant where the infection spread is faster, or makes you sicker, has a chance to develop and take over....and a variant to be created that diminishes the effectiveness of the vaccines, that so far are protecting the 90 million American seniors and younger folks that are at high risk of dying with their underlying medical conditions.

Just letting the virus run rampant because many don't get really sick at all, is not a viable solution at this point.

When we can get a vaccine that works better than they do now, maybe letting the young and healthy infecting one another to bring some community herd immunity might have worked.....

But we don't have one now that is that perfect, and can't take that chance. 90 million at high risk American lives are at stake.

Last edited:
I have not heard of anyone getting an exemption for having the antibodies. I will look into it.
It should work! Scientific and medical research is showing so far, your antibodies created are still robust, with a year and a half passing from those first infected. Any medical doctor, like your own, would be keeping up with the covid medical news.

We did not have those results when mandates were initially being contemplated and made. There was one study, I believe from Israel that showed it.....but other studies from other countries were not done with their studies yet. New ones just coming out are supporting the results from Israel....

You should keep up with the science. Get back to me when educate yourself on the issue.
Please my Tiny Brained Querdenken.

Your purely political response has no relationship to science.

But i don't worry about it.

Don't get the vaccine, don't get the booster, ignore medical protocols.

The people you kill will be Querdenken just like you and the fewer of you there are, the better we all are.

Please my Tiny Brained Querdenken.

Your purely political response has no relationship to science.

But i don't worry about it.

Don't get the vaccine, don't get the booster, ignore medical protocols.

The people you kill will be Querdenken just like you and the fewer of you there are, the better we all are.
You are such a little drama queen. The whole 99+% survivability really makes you seem like a whiny bitch, wishing death on those who won't bow to your wishes. How pathetic.

You are such a little drama queen. The whole 99+% survivability really makes you seem like a whiny bitch, wishing death on those who won't bow to your wishes. How pathetic.
Did I say kill all of you or
Did I clearly say the fewer of you there are the better we all are?

Oh PLEASE, I'm not "wishing" death on anyone.
That fault would lie with those refusing the vaccine and other protocols so they can "own the libs."
But if you're going to insist on being an idiot I say let's take advantage of it and hold lots of Trump rallies, ban all mandates by issuing mandates banning all mandates, require neither vaccine nor masks at events like BBall and Hockey games.

Look at the maps, fool.
99% of those dying and in ICU are unvaccinated
The unvaccinate are in red states
Red state governments passing laws to keep people unvaccinated
You're killing each other to own the libs.
Well Done!
You have my full support.

Remember! The life you fail to save could be your own.

Abstract​

The emergence and spread of infectious diseases with pandemic potential occurred regularly throughout history. Major pandemics and epidemics such as plague, cholera, flu, severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus (SARS-CoV) and Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV) have already afflicted humanity. The world is now facing the new coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic. Many infectious diseases leading to pandemics are caused by zoonotic pathogens that were transmitted to humans due to increased contacts with animals through breeding, hunting and global trade activities. The understanding of the mechanisms of transmission of pathogens to humans allowed the establishment of methods to prevent and control infections. During centuries, implementation of public health measures such as isolation, quarantine and border control helped to contain the spread of infectious diseases and maintain the structure of the society. In the absence of pharmaceutical interventions, these containment methods have still been used nowadays to control COVID-19 pandemic. Global surveillance programs of water-borne pathogens, vector-borne diseases and zoonotic spillovers at the animal-human interface are of prime importance to rapidly detect the emergence of infectious threats. Novel technologies for rapid diagnostic testing, contact tracing, drug repurposing, biomarkers of disease severity as well as new platforms for the development and production of vaccines are needed for an effective response in case of pandemics.

STATEMENT: "Natural immunity is superior, there is no need to force those who recovered from covid to take experimental treatments. People could peacefully coexist without the fascist hand of the Biden Regime holding back our recovery."

Who are we to believe, this kook or the many many medical experts and their studies in the link above.
You conveniently leave out deliberate experiments to see what nature and humans both can do.

Forum List

Back