James O'Keefe claims President Trump asked him to get a copy of Mr Obama's college records

You all can rest assured. Someday, could be tomorrow, BONOBO's school records will be leaked by someone.
It's inevitable. NOTHING stays a secret forever.
BONOBO 'gamed' the education system from the time he was in highschool.
His grandparents were radical communists who taught BONOBO all he needed to 'game' the system.

What they will say, if we actually get to see them, is that 0bama applied at school as a foreign exchange student.

LOL stupid Fake News like that is what you deserve for getting your 'facts' from Stormfront, Infowars and WND

Never been to any of them, loser. You are wrong about everything, all the time. Sucks to be you.

we need to get those records. I WANT THE RECORDS!

O'Keefe: Trump asked me to get Obama’s college records

Fascinating- so O'Keefe is saying that President Trump- asked O'Keefe to break federal law?

Now that would be an impeachable offense if true.

But who would believe a liar like O'Keefe?
Actually this is the media claiming he asked him.....not O'Keefe himself saying he asked him.
That's the difference.
Frankly, after the Wolff book and the shithole lie has been circulated by these fuckers....nothing they report is worth a bucket of spit.
Why anyone believes this fake news or any news can be trusted.
This is how Communists came to power in China, Russia, and Cuba during the communist revolution.
They made all media sources untrustworthy to sow divisions in the public.

You all can rest assured. Someday, could be tomorrow, BONOBO's school records will be leaked by someone.
It's inevitable. NOTHING stays a secret forever.
BONOBO 'gamed' the education system from the time he was in highschool.
His grandparents were radical communists who taught BONOBO all he needed to 'game' the system.
LOL- you fascists and your fantasies are really pretty hilarious.

Fascinating- so O'Keefe is saying that President Trump- asked O'Keefe to break federal law?

Actually this is the media claiming he asked him.....not O'Keefe himself saying he asked him..

Actually it is the media reporting what O'Keefe claims in his upcoming book:

So do you think that O'Keefe is lying again?
Or that Trump was asking O'Keefe to break the law?

Conservative filmmaker James O'Keefe claims in a forthcoming book that President Trump asked him to "get inside" Columbia University and obtain a copy of former President Barack Obama's college records.

O'Keefe writes in his book "American Pravda: My Fight for Truth in the Era of Fake News," that Trump "suspected Obama had presented himself as a foreign student on application materials to ease his way into New York's Columbia University, maybe even Harvard too, and perhaps picked up a few scholarships along the way," according to The Daily Caller, which first reported on the section of the book.

Actually this is the media claiming he asked him.....not O'Keefe himself saying he asked him..

Conservative filmmaker James O'Keefe claims in a forthcoming book that President Trump asked him to "get inside" Columbia University and obtain a copy of former President Barack Obama's college records.

O'Keefe writes in his book "American Pravda: My Fight for Truth in the Era of Fake News," that Trump "suspected Obama had presented himself as a foreign student on application materials to ease his way into New York's Columbia University, maybe even Harvard too, and perhaps picked up a few scholarships along the way," according to The Daily Caller, which first reported on the section of the book.
O'Keefe isn't lying again.
He never lied.
He's just been busy exposing you fuckers and your criminality.

He never lied.

O'Keefe paid one of his employees to lie to a newspaper to try to plant Fake News.

O'Keefe is just another of you lying contards- and now according to O'Keefe- he is telling about how Trump asked O'Keefe to break the law.

So is O'Keefe lying?

Or is he just exposing Trump's criminality?

He never lied.

i always wondered what kind of moron believed o'keefe

now i know

thanks, moron!

Forum List

Back