James Gunn

What part of PEDO do they not understand??? Now you see why Corey Feldman said it goes deep..deeper than anyone thinks. Weinstein got booted for raping women. Cosby for doing the same. But a guy that posts the disgusting shit he posted about children and he gets "stars" all up in arms to defend him? REALLY????

On the video from the Andrew Clavan show, he states that friends of his in the movie business told him not to talk about a certain pedophile because the guy was really powerful and would make him dissappear.......
Hollyweird is the mecca of rapists and pedos.

What part of PEDO do they not understand??? Now you see why Corey Feldman said it goes deep..deeper than anyone thinks. Weinstein got booted for raping women. Cosby for doing the same. But a guy that posts the disgusting shit he posted about children and he gets "stars" all up in arms to defend him? REALLY????

On the video from the Andrew Clavan show, he states that friends of his in the movie business told him not to talk about a certain pedophile because the guy was really powerful and would make him dissappear.......

I FULLY accept that this crowd have had children murdered, it is not unusual with Paedophile Rings to use children and then have them murdered. The Hollyweird Crowd have the audacity to lecture OTHERS about MORALS, lecture about who is okay and who is NOT okay purely based on their POLITICAL affiliation and they not only PROTECT paedophiles, but many of them ARE paedophiles.

Hollyweird should be trashed and burned, it's a den of Satanic human filth.

Hollyweird is the mecca of rapists and pedos.

It always has been.

If the guy really has changed, how long has he been this different person compared to how he used to be?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Yes because of certain things that people choose to do with their time, they will forever have a certain label, like those who are no stranger to adult beverages for example, but if staying clean is what they are up to now, their present should definitely be taken into consideration too.

You are correct Lucy, but unfortunately people don't always take changed behavior, or how long it has been changed into account.

When I was stationed at Millington TN, I was really good at my job, but in my off time, I tended to be one of those who is no stranger to adult beverages. And, I ended up with a reputation. But, shortly after that, I got heavily into bicycle riding and being healthy, and quit doing the things I did as a young Sailor. Well, when I went to my last sea tour, the First Class that I had worked for in Millington was the Chief that I was replacing. She only knew me from my old days, and around 6 years had gone by since I'd seen Chief Cook. Well, the Commander asked if she knew me, and she said she'd been stationed with me in Millington, but didn't know what I'd become after that. All she had was what she knew of me during that time.

Well, in that 6 years, I managed to get really healthy, become a PRT (Physical Readiness Training) coordinator, got qualified as a Drug and Alcohol Program Advisor, as well as some other hard to get qualifications. Unfortunately, all the Commander knew was what he'd heard from Chief Cook, and he looked at me like I was still a screw up, even though my service record said that after I left Millington, I had become a 4.0 water walker. He didn't bother to see what I had become, he stuck with the bias he originally got from Chief Cook.

As far as this dude? Yeah, what he said was crass and crude, but people should look at when he quit doing stupid crap and started to become a decent person. If he's changed his behavior enough and has a few years behind him being a decent person, why not give him a second chance? People can change for the better on occasion, I know I did. And, although his comments were rude, he never acted on any of those comments, because if he had, he'd be in jail right now.

If the guy really has changed, how long has he been this different person compared to how he used to be?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Yes because of certain things that people choose to do with their time, they will forever have a certain label, like those who are no stranger to adult beverages for example, but if staying clean is what they are up to now, their present should definitely be taken into consideration too.

You are correct Lucy, but unfortunately people don't always take changed behavior, or how long it has been changed into account.

When I was stationed at Millington TN, I was really good at my job, but in my off time, I tended to be one of those who is no stranger to adult beverages. And, I ended up with a reputation. But, shortly after that, I got heavily into bicycle riding and being healthy, and quit doing the things I did as a young Sailor. Well, when I went to my last sea tour, the First Class that I had worked for in Millington was the Chief that I was replacing. She only knew me from my old days, and around 6 years had gone by since I'd seen Chief Cook. Well, the Commander asked if she knew me, and she said she'd been stationed with me in Millington, but didn't know what I'd become after that. All she had was what she knew of me during that time.

Well, in that 6 years, I managed to get really healthy, become a PRT (Physical Readiness Training) coordinator, got qualified as a Drug and Alcohol Program Advisor, as well as some other hard to get qualifications. Unfortunately, all the Commander knew was what he'd heard from Chief Cook, and he looked at me like I was still a screw up, even though my service record said that after I left Millington, I had become a 4.0 water walker. He didn't bother to see what I had become, he stuck with the bias he originally got from Chief Cook.

As far as this dude? Yeah, what he said was crass and crude, but people should look at when he quit doing stupid crap and started to become a decent person. If he's changed his behavior enough and has a few years behind him being a decent person, why not give him a second chance? People can change for the better on occasion, I know I did. And, although his comments were rude, he never acted on any of those comments, because if he had, he'd be in jail right now.

There is a fundamental difference between someone who used to have one drink too many and someone who openly displays sexual attraction to children. In my opinion ANYONE who displays sexual attraction to children should be a permanent Social Leper, they should not be on the street, if you are not going to execute them then they should be thrown into a dungeon and left there to rot until they are dead. Zero Tolerance.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Again...there is NO CHANGING A PEDO. Comparing it to your story about yourself is apples and oranges. The guy was joking he said. But...don't all pedos "joke" to cover their sick desires? Yes.
I don't care when he made those tweets. I care that he made them at all!!!!

I wonder if any of those who are defending Gunn will allow their young children to be babysat by him without their presence.

Gunn has said quite a few times that he "is not the same man he was when he tweeted that stuff". Ask a shrink how fast a pedo becomes an unpedo.
Once an abuser, always an abuser. He just hides it better now.

Gunn's old twitter posts just reads like your garden variety edgy online troll to me

I wonder if any of those who are defending Gunn will allow their young children to be babysat by him without their presence.

How can ANYONE defend the indefensible? It is totally alien to me how ANYONE can.

Gunn's old twitter posts just reads like your garden variety edgy online troll to me

How many make comments about fucking CHILDREN and getting blow jobs from CHILDREN? WTF?! Are you excusing this piece of human filth? Do you think he should be given a second chance? Yes or No?

How many make comments about fucking CHILDREN and getting blow jobs from CHILDREN? WTF?! Are you excusing this piece of human filth? Do you think he should be given a second chance? Yes or No?
When it comes to news articles, I always read between the lines because they like to lie and sensationalize stories to fit their agenda and to garner ad revenue. One site heavily implies without stating it outright that 10,000 deleted posts were about kids. Another site says Gunn has a history of making jokes about sensitive topics including rape and the holocaust.

I've only seen a handful of those 10,000 twitter posts that were supposedly deleted and I am extremely skeptical that all of them contained allusions to pedophilia. I refuse to give any journalist the benefit of the doubt because journalists are the lowest scum of the earth.

Should we go around destroying people's lives because they make hitler jokes too? Freedom of speech is a real bitch, isn't it?

Forum List

Back