James Caan, the prolific actor known for his roles in "The Godfather" films, has died at the age of 82

View attachment 667552

How I'll remember him. RIP
That was a very interesting movie and social commentary on how big corporations controlled everything and the rights of the individual were trampled over sort of what we are now getting to see in our world…..He played a pivotal role in refusing to back down to their threats and pressure… That movie was way ahead of it’s time and James Caan who was a consummate actor portrayed his part perfectly… He will be greatly missed… I thought though that you might have touted his role in the godfather where he played the older brother Sonny to Al Pacino’s Michael for obvious reasons…

Wait a second, he played Buddy's biological father not his adoptive father,.. I thought the wrong guy had passed away yesterday. Hopefully it's in a better place then and finally off the naughty list. RIP Walter. (And James too as my naughty list comment was a reference to his character not him. :) )

The Hollywood Elite Royals have been gone for sometime.
(Day, Leigh, Davis, Monroe, Ball, Fonda, Wayne, Stewart, Cagney, etc......)

The Hollywood Class Acts are mostly all gone now as well or in retirement (Caan, Striesand, Moore, Foster, Williams, Liotta, White, Welch, Andrews, etc....) ........those that took points from the Elites and integrated it into greatness for themselves. We've lost most of them, and it's sad. Theres just not much left of professionalism and self-reliance in Hellyweird "actors" nowadays for movies to be what they used to be.

Most actors today are just high strung, ego inflated, narcissitc, brainless twats, looking to whore their way to the top and use and abuse the privilege of being popular.

Forum List

Back