Jackie Robinson Statue Stolen and Burned

I have to admit that I don't know much about Jackie Robinson but this is awful. Could racism be a possible motive or do you guys think that it's something else entirely?

The demafascict have been ripping down monuments to folks like Lincoln, and Frederick Douglas…not surprised they are going after Jackie now too

Most black folks were republicans until the 60s, unfortunately in the 70s the parties started to shift.

No they didn't, you still support the KKK...

1706828953619.png

1706828964969.png

I have to admit that I don't know much about Jackie Robinson but this is awful. Could racism be a possible motive or do you guys think that it's something else entirely?

This is my home town, and racism is definitely the reason for the vandalism.

Local story here.

Who messed with Jackie Robinson's statue?

I think they want to erase and rewrite all history in America, the leftist scum.

Why isn't Jackie revered as much as Rosa Parks for not getting to the back of the bus?

Who messed with Jackie Robinson's statue?

I think they want to erase and rewrite all history in America, the leftist scum.

Why isn't Jackie revered as much as Rosa Parks for not getting to the back of the bus?
I think it's a safe bet that the racists who did it will be voting straight ticket republican.

Forum List

Back