Jack Del Rio fined 100k for daring to question The Summer of Love compared to 1/6

Annnnnd THAT, is why me, and sports ball in America, have parted ways.

Thanks for the amazing youth memories...into my twenties, and thirties...but this shit...has me cancelling sports in America.

R.I.P.
Real class act, eh? Guy got hit where it hurts.

What I perceive is you never really gave a shit about sports in the 1st place to let fn politics override them.
Same with del rio.

Here's the deal, and its really very fucking simple, "turn off the NFL, MLB, NBA, and all college athletics, turn them all off and leave them off!" Checkmate! :wink:

Del Rio should sue the Washington Deadheads for $100 Million. Lawyers will fight one another to get the case. The last of this hasn't been heard.

Real class act, eh? Guy got hit where it hurts.

What I perceive is you never really gave a shit about sports in the 1st place to let fn politics override them.
Same with del rio.
Well, I kinda feel the same about you.

Actually, my perception is, if dick suckin were a sport, you would probably own all of the league jerseys.

But that's just my perception, crotch rocket.

Well, I kinda feel the same about you.

Actually, my perception is, if dick suckin were a sport, you would probably own all of the league jerseys.

But that's just my perception, crotch rocket.
I know you are a big mouth like del rio. Pees in a pod.

But maybe you're a KAREN!

Last edited:
Del Rio should get what Kaepernick did.

Fired and blackballed.

It's time you right wingers quit lying about 2020.

Really?

So Del Rio is being forced to go along with the lie that the riots of 2020 in which police HQ were firebombed and 25 were killed were 'peaceful' protests. He must also agree with the lie that people tried to overthrow the government. This is beyond outrageous.

Del Rio needs to sue. Plain and simple. He needs to stick to his guns, stand up for what is right and sue the hell out of the NFL and the Washington Redskins.

Really?

Rio should just tell the Redskins to pay off the rest of his contract and release him.

Sue the Wokesters if they fail to do so.

Adhering to a political orthodoxy isn't part of his job, and they did sign a contract with him.

Rio should just tell the Redskins to pay off the rest of his contract and release him.

Sue the Wokesters if they fail to do so.

Adhering to a political orthodoxy isn't part of his job, and they did sign a contract with him.
Would you take the same position if the coach denied the holocaust, instead of denying the insurrection?

Forum List

Back