Jack Del Rio fined 100k for daring to question The Summer of Love compared to 1/6

How come Lebron gets to pop off about leftwing political stuff and be praised for it?

Del Rio compared an insurrection about nothing to a situation where over 90 percent of the situations were peaceful and many of the incidents had nothing to do with BLM. The FBI found that white supremacist groups planned violence and of course garbage tries putting all the violence on blacks. So Del Rio should be denounced for his race baiting.

Del Rio is a douche, he had a great season going as HC of the Raiders, and then Derek Carr broke his wrist late in the season. Build on that great season for next year, and what does Del Rio do? He fires the offensive coordinator, who had built real rapport with Carr and was calling great plays. Raiders never recovered and Del Rio would be fired at seasons end.

Figures he coaches in Washington, the most dysfunctional team in the entire league.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
He fails as the leader of his team. $100k fine should shut him up publicly.
Translation:
”I hate free speech that doesn’t align with my ideals…this fine will stop Del Rio from exercising his right.”
Ladies and gentlemen….I present to you todays Left.

Del Rio should get what Kaepernick did.

Fired and blackballed.

It's time you right wingers quit lying about 2020.
He will remember this. Lying and side stepping about the truth will never fix any problems.

He fails as the leader of his team. $100k fine should shut him up publicly.
Anyone can have problems growing up. The percentage of NFL players who are African American that are from single parents would be an interesting stat.

Del Rio compared an insurrection about nothing to a situation where over 90 percent of the situations were peaceful and many of the incidents had nothing to do with BLM. The FBI found that white supremacist groups planned violence and of course garbage tries putting all the violence on blacks. So Del Rio should be denounced for his race baiting.
So 90% of the 2020 rioters were peaceful? That leaves 10% who were violent thugs. One could say that far more than 90% of the election protesters were peaceful.
Del Rio should sue the hell out of the NFL and Redskins.

Forum List

Back