J6 fugitive arrested near Obama home after sharing trump post giving the address

Status
Not open for further replies.
The man had a gun in his trunk, and actually made a phone call to 9-11 that he was after Kavanaugh. While talking to 9-11, the police were dispatched and arrested him a block from Kavanaugh's house.

The guy arrested outside of Kavanaugh's home is not connected with the protest group who pickets outside of their houses.

Outcomes again. Leftards are all about outcomes.

And you think the people who released the numbers knew about this ahead of time?
You gloss over the guy who was literally telling the police to come arrest him before he could do any harm.

Against the guy with enough firepower to match the Las Vegas shooter.

How about Biden and Obama after the SCOTUS decision on abortion people with weapons outside Justice’s homes? Biden and Obama are despicable. In fact, Democrats are too. The crowd cult.
Did either man broadcast their addresses or are you just assuming?

You gloss over the guy who was literally telling the police to come arrest him before he could do any harm.

Against the guy with enough firepower to match the Las Vegas shooter.
I'm still not clear on how this relates to the addresses being given out.

The left started this mess with their doxxing bullshit.

Now that they're getting some of their own medicine back, it's a problem?

Did either man broadcast their addresses or are you just assuming?
They never said to the crowd don’t protest in front of their homes. Which is against the law. Why didn’t Biden do that? If you complain about Trump not stoping the crowd at the Capitol Building? Good points, right! I don’t agree about posting OBAMA’s address. But it’s already out there.

I'm still not clear on how this relates to the addresses being given out.

The left started this mess with their doxxing bullshit.

Now that they're getting some of their own medicine back, it's a problem?
Very true. They can’t take their own medicine. And Trump is pointing out their hypocrisy.

They never said to the crowd don’t protest in front of their homes. Which is against the law. Why didn’t Biden do that? If you complain about Trump not stoping the crowd at the Capitol Building? Good points, right! I don’t agree about posting OBAMA’s address. But it’s already out there.

Why didn't the justices call the police?

"The doxxing is hardly a GOP-only strategy — Democrats do it, too. The National Review published a 2019 story about Trump donors being doxxed by a Congressman, with the donors allegedly being subject to subsequent harassment. Supreme Court justices have also been doxxed, notably after the Dobbs decision to overturn Roe v. Wade."

Abortion rights group doxxes Supreme Court justices, offers stipends for protests​

They never said to the crowd don’t protest in front of their homes. Which is against the law. Why didn’t Biden do that?
Is that like Trump never said to the crowd, not to attack the Capitol Building? Which is against the law. Why didn't Trump do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back