J6 Committee now claiming they never had access to any security footage

FB_IMG_1678299680531.jpg

Lol, if they thought he was a threat, why didn't they apprehend him in the beginning?
He came in with the MAGAMOB. Once the lawmakers were secure, why be confrontational? The officers knew how many cameras there were. Don't you think his fellow thugs would have come to his aid if they tried to arrest him or anyone?

Ah, the cult programming has worked well on you.

She's not the one breathlessly repeating Twitter bullshit without a thought in her head.

FOX is being hung high from the big oak tree by Dominion wherein all of their top hosts have been outed as lying to keep the stock price up. And Tucker Carlson HATES Donald Trump with a passion. Called him "demonic", and wants him gone.

I remember when Dominion filed suit, you clowns claimed that now FOX would get to pour over the software and Dominion would be destroyed on discovery. I predicted the opposite but this is better than I could have ever dreamed. FOX is confessing to lying to its viewers. Hating Donald Trump. Thinking their viewers will believe anything they tell them, as long as it's what they want to hear.

Tucker seems to have rushed his crap lies about January 6th to air to deflect from Dominion's slow drip of filing his emails and text messages proving he thinks his viewers are complete idiots.

The lies keep coming. They're shitting their pants now that the media has access to all the footage. LOL!

The entire committee needs to be investigated and prosecuted if this is true. He's basically saying they made rulings and conclusions without examining any evidence.

They didn't need access. They knew from day one what the objective of their kangaroo court was. Evidence not necessary.

By cherry picking a few clips and narrating a false premise, rather than give access to the entire video and letting the viewer decide?

Sounds par for the flock.
By cherry picking a few clips and narrating a false premise, rather than give access to the entire video and letting the viewer decide?
Now you're blaming the J-6 Committee?

She's not the one breathlessly repeating Twitter bullshit without a thought in her head.

FOX is being hung high from the big oak tree by Dominion wherein all of their top hosts have been outed as lying to keep the stock price up. And Tucker Carlson HATES Donald Trump with a passion. Called him "demonic", and wants him gone.

I remember when Dominion filed suit, you clowns claimed that now FOX would get to pour over the software and Dominion would be destroyed on discovery. I predicted the opposite but this is better than I could have ever dreamed. FOX is confessing to lying to its viewers. Hating Donald Trump. Thinking their viewers will believe anything they tell them, as long as it's what they want to hear.

Tucker seems to have rushed his crap lies about January 6th to air to deflect from Dominion's slow drip of filing his emails and text messages proving he thinks his viewers are complete idiots.

You participated in a government-sponsored attack on civil rights, and then participated in the cover up. It's all coming out now...

He came in with the MAGAMOB. Once the lawmakers were secure, why be confrontational? The officers knew how many cameras there were. Don't you think his fellow thugs would have come to his aid if they tried to arrest him or anyone?
If those so called insurrectionists were cops in ghetto areas where African Americans were/are killed by cops is that what they did to politicians in the capitol building? Progs lied. Grasping at straws. Not plastic ones as they are slowly being banned. Good paper ones. Paper ones that lose their ability of purpose as they collapse after a few seconds.

Lol, so you got nothing. If he was a threat, Capitol Police should've took him out. No questions asked.

At the end of the day, Jack this has nothing to do with Trump! This is about Americans being denied due process by the very government that is SUPPOSED to be protecting their rights! People are sitting in prisons right now because of politics. Not because what they did warranted long prison sentences but because the narrative that Jan 6th was an "insurrection" allowed Democrats to lock them up and hide evidence that would have exonerated them!
Exactly.

Whenever a leftard tries to make this about Trump, CLOBBER their lying ass.

The fucking leftard scum have violated EVERY Constitutional boundary there is, and they're trying to blame it on Trump.

Trump is their scapegoat. Alinsky 101.

No quarter for leftards. Jump in their shit, they'll run like the little two bit lemmings they are.

Again, I watched all on live TV for almost 6 hours total. Including your savior's pep rally at the Elipse.

I didn't need a J6 committee to tell me what went on that day. I saw it happen in real time.
A lot of people did. That's why you alt-right pigeons will never be able to sanitize that day. :)
You fucking shit for brains leftard morons just DO NOT GET IT.

No one CARES about that day. No one gives even ONE rat's ass about an adult cowering in front of another adult for four lousy hours.

We CARE about the fucking asswipe cvnts and cocksuckers from hell, who put our CHILDREN in danger for EIGHT MONTHS IN A ROW.

The => DEMOCRATS <= did that. No one else did that but Democrat leftards from hell. They FUNDED it, encouraged it, and supported it.

There is going to be payback for this on a MEANINGFUL scale. Trust me. There will.

No.parent will forget this. Ever.

At the end of the day, Jack this has nothing to do with Trump! This is about Americans being denied due process by the very government that is SUPPOSED to be protecting their rights! People are sitting in prisons right now because of politics. Not because what they did warranted long prison sentences but because the narrative that Jan 6th was an "insurrection" allowed Democrats to lock them up and hide evidence that would have exonerated them!
Tough shit. If you were there that day, you were there to make sure that the peaceful transfer of power was stopped. You were there because (giddily) you wanted to see an actual coup in the United States of America. All because the man who was going to make America white again for you...lost. :)
Play stupid games. Win stupid prizes. Track down everyone in those photos. No matter how long it takes.

That day can NEVER happen again.

You fucking shit for brains leftard morons just DO NOT GET IT.

No one CARES about that day. No one gives even ONE rat's ass about an adult cowering in front of another adult for four lousy hours.

We CARE about the fucking asswipe cvnts and cocksuckers from hell, who put our CHILDREN in danger for EIGHT MONTHS IN A ROW.

The => DEMOCRATS <= did that. No one else did that but Democrat leftards from hell. They FUNDED it, encouraged it, and supported it.

There is going to be payback for this on a MEANINGFUL scale. Trust me. There will.

No.parent will forget this. Ever.
Stay on topic please. I don't translate outrage. :)

Forum List

Back