J6 Capitol Police Failures on Pelosi's Watch

Hearings are being TELEVISED
200.gif

Pelosi sets the budget for USCP. They answer to her on the house side. If you think she has no input into what they do, think again.

Great article on all Pelosi and the democrat failings on J6:

(Has an embedded link to the actual congressional report.)

Internal Capitol Police review found sweeping intelligence, security failures on Pelosi's watch

On January 4th, Trump ordered up to 20,000 national guard troops to be available and predelegated a chain of command for activating them, hence Pence.
The meeting authorizing 20,000 troops happened on Jan 2. FYI

You mean those who are implicated themselves in Jan 6th?
SO your OK with all of the liars that were put on the committee that lied about the Russia Collusion Hoax that we know now was a total FABRICATION??? LOL if you people could only be introspect... Take the log from your own eye before complaining about a possible splinter in you opponents..

You mean those who are implicated themselves in Jan 6th?
Americans watching your ussr style show trial see it for what it is.

A 1 sided political propaganda commercial paid for by the tax payers.

Americans aren't fooled. Your show trial made 0 difference.

Americans watching your ussr style show trial see it for what it is.

A 1 sided political propaganda commercial paid for by the tax payers.

Americans aren't fooled. Your show trial made 0 difference.
IF they had good ratings from last night they would be all over the news this AM.. they are not.. This means they flopped.. Betting even with all three networks and CNN they do not top 5 million viewers.. Last night a Neilson flash poll showed just 3 million viewers. Hannity had more than this sham witch trial..

There are multiple stories today about FOX not getting in line and doing as they were told. They are apoplectic.

Pelosi sets the budget for USCP. They answer to her on the house side. If you think she has no input into what they do, think again.

Great article on all Pelosi and the democrat failings on J6:

(Has an embedded link to the actual congressional report.)

Internal Capitol Police review found sweeping intelligence, security failures on Pelosi's watch

On January 4th, Trump ordered up to 20,000 national guard troops to be available and predelegated a chain of command for activating them, hence Pence.
Why do you continue to lie??

No, Trump didn't order 20K national guard troops....this has been debunked 1000 times over and yet you morons keep repeating the same lie..

"A government memo about the events leading up to Jan. 6, statements from Pelosi’s office and the Pentagon and testimony from the former House sergeant-at-arms show Trump did not request 10,000 troops ahead of the rally."

Furthermore, why would there need to be so many troops if you dick suckers keep claiming there was no riot, no violence -- just a some tourists...I swear yall are clowns...

i tell you what, show the request that 20K troops were ordered....this isn't an order you give via twitter, or via some Facebook meme..it is an actual document...show it

Why do you continue to lie??

No, Trump didn't order 20K national guard troops....this has been debunked 1000 times over and yet you morons keep repeating the same lie..

"A government memo about the events leading up to Jan. 6, statements from Pelosi’s office and the Pentagon and testimony from the former House sergeant-at-arms show Trump did not request 10,000 troops ahead of the rally."

Furthermore, why would there need to be so many troops if you dick suckers keep claiming there was no riot, no violence -- just a some tourists...I swear yall are clowns...

i tell you what, show the request that 20K troops were ordered....this isn't an order you give via twitter, or via some Facebook meme..it is an actual document...show it
BIff.. You sir are a LIAR.. Trump authorized the use of up to 20,000 NG troops on January 2. ITs a matter of fact record. Those Troops were available to Pelosi and the CHP all they had to do is ask for them. Trump can only do what he was legally able to do and that is authorize their use. Pelosi has to request them for The DC Mayor and the CHP who are required to go through the Speaker of the house as that is the Chain OF Command structure,

BIff.. You sir are a LIAR.. Trump authorized the use of up to 20,000 NG troops on January 2. ITs a matter of fact record. Those Troops were available to Pelosi and the CHP all they had to do is ask for them. Trump can only do what he was legally able to do and that is authorize their use. Pelosi has to request them for The DC Mayor and the CHP who are required to go through the Speaker of the house as that is the Chain OF Command structure,
Refute a single thing I said..

Trump's own chairman of the joint chiefs of staff TESTIFIED UNDER OATH that what you talking about is bullshit....

Mike Pence had to order the national guard..Trump didn't do jack shit...

You are a fucking clown

Refute a single thing I said..

Trump's own chairman of the joint chiefs of staff TESTIFIED UNDER OATH that what you talking about is bullshit....

Mike Pence had to order the national guard..Trump didn't do jack shit...

You are a fucking clown
LOL.. Trump made them available as MUST happen. Pence was made the go to person. You have no clue how the chain of command works..

I like how not a single Trumper is able to refute this....

Under oath he is telling you morons that Trump is full of shit.....his own daughter said the same thing....his own AG said the same thing..both of them.....his own campaign lawyer said the same thing..ALL UNDER OATH......but you clown ass morons are taking the word of a known liar who is petrified to ever say that bullshit under oath.,....

LOL.. Trump made them available as MUST happen. Pence was made the go to person. You have no clue how the chain of command works..
No, he didn't....I tell you what.....have someone testify under oath that what you said, actually happened..

Because so far, I see a whole lot of people TESTIFYING UNDER OATH and telling a completely different story...

public-6.png

Even Hannity knows you Trumpers are a bunch of gullible clowns who will believe what your daddy tells you..this shit is really pathetic....yall have no nuts of your own..at all...

By the way, why is a talk show actor giving the fucking president of the US advice??

Advice that he will now turn around and expect yall to believe he never said.... Bawahahahahaha.,....yall are pathetic...

I don't see anything that points to Pelosi being the problem, it appears to be poor leadership of the police leaders that needs to be address.

Can you show where Pelosi ignores the Police leaders concerns or that she doesn't support them financially?
Trump offered 20,000 National Guard troops and Pelosi rejected the offer. She is to blame. Trump Derangement Syndrome of Democrat leadership and media were to blame.

Trump offered 20,000 National Guard troops and Pelosi rejected the offer. She is to blame. Trump Derangement Syndrome of Democrat leadership and media were to blame.
False...but I tell you what...

Link us to the story that this happened...preferably one that has a copy of this "order"

Because what we know is that when someone TESTIFIED UNDER OATH, they said this...

'Vice President Pence – there were two or three calls with Vice President Pence. He was very animated, and he issued very explicit, very direct, unambiguous orders. There was no question about that,' Milley said."

Also....

"In video taped testimony played during Thursday's prime time hearing, Milley described a public relations strategy that Trump Chief of Staff Mark Meadows told him was needed in the aftermath of the riot. 'He said we have to kill the narrative that the Vice President is making all of the decisions, we need to establish the narrative that the president is still in charge,' Milley, the nation's top military officer, said.

And furthermore, under oath...we have this....

'President Trump gave no order to deploy the National Guard that day, and he made no effort to work with the Department of Justice to coordinate and display and deploy law enforcement assets. Vice President Pence did each of those things,'

Why does it take all of this when Mark Meadows and others can just testify under oath and say that Mark Milley and Mike Pence are lying??

Forum List

Back