Izrealis Snipers execute 4 young palestinians !

A twelve year old boy, lifeless. No more hugs for his mom, his dad, his siblings, his cat. Just another dead kid to fill a hole in the ground. Do you think he woke up that morning and said, I think I will go outside and piss some Israeli soldier off and see if I can get killed today??

Sure, he should have been out playing ball with his buddies. Or flying a kite. Why he was where he was, or why he got shot, I don't know. But, I would guess the soldier must have felt that he had the right to snuff out a little kid. I would hope that sniper thought about the probable response to his actions will come at the price of some little Israeli kid's life. I hope I am wrong and it never happens. Kids are being killed on both sides. Innocent people are losing loved ones because the United States Government is impotent to reign in the Israelis and force some real peace building in the region. So yes, we will end up having to borrow money from the Chinese in order to do this, and yes our people will go without because of our relationship's cost with Israel, but that is just the way it is.

Moron ALERT , Israel has offered the Arabs peace over and over and they REFUSE it. Israel offered to help them establish their own Country twice now and they REFUSED. They would rather kill Jews.

Like the British had the right to defend themselves in 1812.

You fight a war people die, pretty simple concept. As for 1812 just like in Israel , the British started the war and the Arabs started the war, sucks for them to have lost ehh?

You have that backward. It was the foreigners who attacked Palestine.

No it was not, it was 5 INVADING Arab Armies. You are such a fucking dumb ass.

You fight a war people die, pretty simple concept. As for 1812 just like in Israel , the British started the war and the Arabs started the war, sucks for them to have lost ehh?

Propaganda. For example: Jordan/Iraq (Iraq was under the command of Jordan) never set foot in the proposed Jewish state.

A better analogy might be 1775, but yes they had the same rights in 1812

in other words, each country has the right to invade other peoples and "defend" itself from insurgents? :confused:
In 1775 the colonies were British possessions. Their troops had EVERY right to be here.
In 1812 the US invaded Canada and the British troops were responding to that invasion when they fired on the American troops.

Rather akin to the Israelis defending themselves from the Arab invaders in the 1940's - sure the Arabs were making an illegitimate power grab, but the Israeli's were just defending themselves.

Propaganda. For example: Jordan/Iraq (Iraq was under the command of Jordan) never set foot in the proposed Jewish state.

You really are a fucking dumb ass. Why do you even bother posting and humiliating yourself over and over?

You are the Forum Dunce.

You mean the Muslim foreigners who attacked Palestine in the 7th century, previously inhabited by Jews and Christians?

A better analogy might be 1775, but yes they had the same rights in 1812

in other words, each country has the right to invade other peoples and "defend" itself from insurgents? :confused:
In 1775 the colonies were British possessions. Their troops had EVERY right to be here.
In 1812 the US invaded Canada and the British troops were responding to that invasion when they fired on the American troops.

Rather akin to the Israelis defending themselves from the Arab invaders in the 1940's - sure the Arabs were making an illegitimate power grab, but the Israeli's were just defending themselves.

listen mr clown, ...what you are relating is the law of jungle!

today there is en international law that forbid invasion and occupation; palestinians have their homes there long before those russian settlers come to invade the region and destroy homes.

if you see yourself able to live under jungle law then you may leave human society.:drillsergeant:

today there is en international law that forbid invasion and occupation; palestinians have their homes there long before those russian settlers come to invade the region and destroy homes.

if you see yourself able to live under jungle law then you may leave human society.:drillsergeant:

Israel did not invade anyone. Israel seized territory in a defensive war, which, under the circumstances of the '67 War, was lawful.

Israel is engaged in no occupation. The West Bank is sovereign Israeli territory under international law and, indeed, is not sovereign Pallie land. Pallies rejected sovereignty in 1947 in rejecting UN Res. 181.

You're done.

Israel did not invade anyone. Israel seized territory in a defensive war, which, under the circumstances of the '67 War, was lawful.

Israel is engaged in no occupation. The West Bank is sovereign Israeli territory under international law and, indeed, is not sovereign Pallie land. Pallies rejected sovereignty in 1947 in rejecting UN Res. 181.

You're done.

when someone like him can't even spell Israel, i'd think that says all one needs to know about him.

what you are relating is the law of jungle!
The law of the jungle is the one the Arabs used to invade Israel. They, the aforementioned Arabs, would have been happy with that law, except the Israeli's managed to beat them off.
Now they want to whine about how unfair it was that the Israeli's didn't lay down and die, even though it is the Arabs who proved they are unfit for human society.

You're done.

wake up dude!; WB is an occupied territory according to the International law and UN.

then historically, israelites lived in Egypte long time more than Palestine, should they invade Egypte too??

in other hand when muslims come to palestine, citizens accepted the islamic rule and khalifa freewill to avoid byzantin persecution.

there was no jewish state!

Arabs... are unfit for human society.

Notice, everyone, the lack of equivalent statements about Jews from USMB's anti-Israel camp.

Do you really want someone to go look up such statements?
Plus you took it out of context; I said the Arabs proved by their actions they are unfit for human society. If they change their actions they could gain such fitness.

I'm glad our local zionists are around to convey to everyone which camp is actually racist as hell.

ironically, this won't keep the likes of ghook or jillian from crying antisemite. I guess, to them, arabs are just too untermensch to count... ironically.

Forum List

Back