Izrealis Snipers execute 4 young palestinians !

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
Izraeli soldiers executed two Palestinians Sunday at an army check post near the northern West Bank city of Nablus, an army spokeswoman said. Another child was shot at a demonstration,

Another Palestinian, 12-year-old Mohammed Qadus, was shot in the head by a sniper

Four Palestinians killed in clashes with IDF | JTA - Jewish & Israel News

is555r1.jpg

Suspen67.jpg

Izraeli soldiers executed two Palestinians Sunday at an army check post near the northern West Bank city of Nablus, an army spokeswoman said. Another child was shot at a demonstration,

Another Palestinian, 12-year-old Mohammed Qadus, was shot in the head by a sniper

is555r1.jpg

Suspen67.jpg

"The two Palestinians used pitchforks and a broken glass bottle to attack the soldiers, who were stationed in the area to protect Palestinians plowing their fields, Haaretz reported....Ibrahim Abd al-Khader Kadus, 16, died Saturday from wounds sustained during the riot, and Oseyd Abd al-Nasser Kadus, 19, died Sunday. The IDF said the two were hit by rubber bullets, but Palestinian officials said the youths were hit with live ammunition. The IDF is investigating the incident."

I'd give every Palestinian a one way ticket to the Arab capital of his choice

those crappy criminals not only expand setllements in WB but they execute young persons there !!

is555r1.jpg

Suspen67.jpg

"The two Palestinians used pitchforks and a broken glass bottle to attack the soldiers, who were stationed in the area to protect Palestinians plowing their fields, Haaretz reported....Ibrahim Abd al-Khader Kadus, 16, died Saturday from wounds sustained during the riot, and Oseyd Abd al-Nasser Kadus, 19, died Sunday. The IDF said the two were hit by rubber bullets, but Palestinian officials said the youths were hit with live ammunition. The IDF is investigating the incident."

It is perfectly legal to attack foreign troops.

is555r1.jpg

Suspen67.jpg

Agreed, that's why the Israelis need to relocate every Palestinian.

????

I'm sure Crusader Frank has a nice Camp in mind... His personal salvation depends on supporting jews, you know.

is555r1.jpg

Suspen67.jpg

a moron clown like Crusader don't know that those Assraelis soldiers were in occupied zone !

now imagine if palestinians soldiers will attack israelis in Haifa :cuckoo:

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
An Israeli rights group is calling for an investigation into the deaths of two Palestinians it suspects were killed by live fire, contrary to military claims.

The Israeli army said only rubber bullets were used during the West Bank clashes on Saturday in which Mohammed and Osayed Qadus were fatally injured.

But the group, Btselem, said pictures and an x-ray showed wounds inconsistent with rubber-coated bullets.
_47519405_qadusxray226.jpg

BBC News - B'tselem says live bullets may have killed Palestinians

They'd probably ask for US aid to cover the cost.

those crappy criminals not only expand setllements in WB but they execute young persons there !!

The Israeli settlements are entirely lawful as Judea and Samaria is sovereign Israeli territory.

The Arab settlements are illegal and they are illegal aliens deserving of being shot.

Israel is one of the most advanced countries in the world. You are a loser.

A twelve year old boy, lifeless. No more hugs for his mom, his dad, his siblings, his cat. Just another dead kid to fill a hole in the ground. Do you think he woke up that morning and said, I think I will go outside and piss some Israeli soldier off and see if I can get killed today??

Sure, he should have been out playing ball with his buddies. Or flying a kite. Why he was where he was, or why he got shot, I don't know. But, I would guess the soldier must have felt that he had the right to snuff out a little kid. I would hope that sniper thought about the probable response to his actions will come at the price of some little Israeli kid's life. I hope I am wrong and it never happens. Kids are being killed on both sides. Innocent people are losing loved ones because the United States Government is impotent to reign in the Israelis and force some real peace building in the region. So yes, we will end up having to borrow money from the Chinese in order to do this, and yes our people will go without because of our relationship's cost with Israel, but that is just the way it is.

Last edited:

The Israeli settlements are entirely lawful as Judea and Samaria is sovereign Israeli territory.

The Arab settlements are illegal and they are illegal aliens deserving of being shot.

Israel is one of the most advanced countries in the world. You are a loser.

Whats with all these posts, you stated you would out debate me and I see at least half a dozen posts since that time, I have proven you wrong twice, called you out a third time, how come you are not backing up your posts.

Lets go, I am waiting, Mouth69, the forum dunce, oh, so the dunce gets it, Mouth69 is Marc39.

Forum List

Back