I've Seen Interviews

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Reaction score
of employers who say that with each job applicant that comes in they will search you tube and if said asshole is spotted in that crowd they will not get the job..

COWS

:lol:

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Reaction score
No different from them checking others facebook accounts to see if there is any questionable things in the potential employees back ground. They also do back ground checks, credit checks and other things. They want the best employee they can get.. So these OWS are biting the hand that might feed them in the future. GOOD jobs OWS.. NOT!

The Infidel

EVIL CONSERVATIVE
Reaction score
You couldnt pay me enough to watch those FLEAbaggers. :puke3:

I can pick em out when they walk into my office (when I had one before Obama came along).... libs are very easy to spot.

iamwhatiseem

Platinum Member
Reaction score
No different from them checking others facebook accounts to see if there is any questionable things in the potential employees back ground. They also do back ground checks, credit checks and other things. They want the best employee they can get.. So these OWS are biting the hand that might feed them in the future. GOOD jobs OWS.. NOT!
I can honestly say I have checked facebook of potential employees as well as vendor salespeople.
You put yourself out there...don't blame people for looking.

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Reaction score
Got a link?
of employers who say that with each job applicant that comes in they will search you tube and if said asshole is spotted in that crowd they will not get the job..

COWS

:lol:

Sunshine

Trust the pie.
Reaction score
I can honestly say I have checked facebook of potential employees as well as vendor salespeople.
You put yourself out there...don't blame people for looking.
True enough.

I know people who mix family, friends, clients, etc. together in their facebook accounts. Some, though, are smart enough to open two accounts, one personal and one professional, using slight variations on their names and keep them separate.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List