So when the Republican wins the White House

naturegirl

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2011
NW Georgia
and the Senate, how many on the left are going to say the elections were rigged, the voting machines tampered with or the election was stolen??

Funny after the Dems took over Congress and the white house, lefties saw absolutely nothing wrong with those machines. :lol:

I do wish there was a paper trail, I wish we could manually confirm the vote tallies vs the number of folks actually pushing those buttons. :D

and the Senate, how many on the left are going to say the elections were rigged, the voting machines tampered with or the election was stolen??

Funny after the Dems took over Congress and the white house, lefties saw absolutely nothing wrong with those machines. :lol:

I do wish there was a paper trail, I wish we could manually confirm the vote tallies vs the number of folks actually pushing those buttons. :D
That, of course, is not true, as is always the case when CON$ annoint themselves to speak for all Libs. The Libs say that the Dems won in spite of the 5% Dibold shift. That is why the GOP always block any attempt by the Dems to require a paper trail.

That, of course, is not true, as is always the case when CON$ annoint themselves to speak for all Libs. The Libs say that the Dems won in spite of the 5% Dibold shift. That is why the GOP always block any attempt by the Dems to require a paper trail.

I don't remember hearing any rumblings about the voting machines. Do you have a link to an article, say from 2006 or 2008 that shows that?? I'd also like to see the GOP "block" attempts for the paper trails.

The right needs to be careful what it wishes for – given the fact politicians have no short term effect on the economy, good or bad; a given GOP president will find himself a one-termer and the WH and Senate in democratic hands for a very long time.

Nothing wrong?

Hell it would have been a landslide if the right had not cheated.

They have cheated is most elections for decades now.

That is why the exit polls have been scewing wrong for decades now in this country.

The right needs to be careful what it wishes for – given the fact politicians have no short term effect on the economy, good or bad; a given GOP president will find himself a one-termer and the WH and Senate in democratic hands for a very long time.

I think we'll be seeing musical chairs in and out of congress, senate, prez as long as we continue in the current state of stagnation.

When the Republicans win the Presidency and the Senate to go along with the House and everything stays exactly as it was under the Democrats will anyone wake up to the fact that both parties just high-five each other every 4 or eight years then do what their real bosses (International Bankers) tell them to do?

Naw, I don't think so either.

I don't remember hearing any rumblings about the voting machines. Do you have a link to an article, say from 2006 or 2008 that shows that?? I'd also like to see the GOP "block" attempts for the paper trails.
Fox News Exposes DIEBOLD Vote Machine Fraud | Ron Paul 2012 | Sound Money, Peace and Liberty

Electronic vote-rigging testimony | AlterNet
Computer programmer Clinton Eugene Curtis testifies under oath before the U.S. House Judiciary Members in Ohio

A partial transcript:

Are there computer programs that can be used to secretly fix elections?

Yes.

How do you know that to be the case?

Because in October of 2000, I wrote a prototype for Congressman Tom Feeney [R-FL]...

My local Congressman Rush Holt D-NJ in 2003 introduced a bill that would require a paper receipt for all electronic voting machines. His "Voter Confidence and Increased Accessibility Act of 2003" bill was also introduced in the senate by Bob Graham D-Fla, both bills were killed in the respective GOP controlled committees.

Uncle Ferd says, "Dis how dey gonna do it...
:eusa_eh:
US Lab Says Electronic Voting Machines Easy to Hack
October 17, 2011 - As the primary election season gains momentum in the United States in early 2012, voters will head to the polls to cast votes for their preferred candidates. About 30 percent of Americans will use electronic voting machines, all the way through the general election next November. A group of researchers at Argonne National Laboratory outside of Chicago, Illinois have determined that those electronic voting machines can be easily manipulated, casting doubt on their security and effectiveness.
Jon Warner’s full time job at Argonne National Laboratory is testing the security strength of the world’s most sensitive areas. "We do international nuclear safeguards," said Warner. "We break into real security systems." His part-time job is changing the course of fictitious elections, on real electronic voting machines that more than a quarter of American voters use. "These machines are modularly designed, so you have a touch screen, that’s a module, and when I press the touch screen, that sends a signal to the CPU," he said. "Well, the CPU is going to respond back with something. All I did was intercept that communication flow. If I like the vote, fine let it go through. If I don’t, change it." Warner manipulates voting information on the electronic machines using a small, custom-made remote control device. If it sounds simple, that’s because it is. "We believe that a very resourceful 12 to 13-year-old would be able to essentially produce these alien electronics that can hijack the machine," said Roger Johnston.

Roger Johnston heads up Argonne’s Vulnerability Assessment Team. "I think our view of the voting machines we’ve looked at is that there really isn’t much security thought put into these devices," he said. Johnston says security concerns are not isolated to the way the machines are made. "Often the warehouses where these machines are stored have fairly weak security, but almost universally, these machines are transported by third party low bid trucking companies, where there’s no background checks on these individuals," said Johnston. "Often the machines arrive at a polling place and there’s no one to sign for them or to take responsibility for their oversight. So there’s often quite a period of time when these machines could be tampered with."

Johnston’s group tested two different electronic voting machines out of about 12 different models. "We think that the kind of attacks that we’ve demonstrated on these two machines would probably work on quite a number of other voting machines, but we don’t know that for sure - we simply haven’t had the opportunity to try," he said. The 2000 presidential election was decided by several hundred manually entered votes in the southern state of Florida. The recount of those votes, and problems in how the ballots were marked, fueled a drive to have more electronic voting machines for the next election.

Johnston says now, the closer the outcome of an election, the greater the role of just one electronic voting machine. "In the 2008 senatorial race in Minnesota, Al Franken won by 312 votes - that’s one voting machine," he said. "Tampering just a little bit with just one voting machine could potentially have swung that election the other way." Johnston says the problem is not isolated to the United States. The push for faster calculation of election results worldwide is driving up the demand for electronic voting machines. If those machines are not secure, Johnston says, it could cast doubt on the integrity of the election.

Source

I don't think the GOP is going to win the White House. Not with the jokers they currently have running.

I won't, but I will be castigating the GOP POTUS if he doesn't have all of the nations problems solved within his first year in office.

Last edited:
The integrity of our vote should be important every election. That there are still electronic voting machines without a Voter Verified Paper Audit trail out there should be a concern to everyone. That some states do not require a manual post election audit should be a concern to everyone. That a single Registrar in an obscure county somewhere can store ALL the votes on a personal laptop should concern everyone.

I won't, but I will be castigating the GOP POTUS if he doesn't have all of the nations problems solved within his first year in office.

LOL So you are an idiot by intention. :lmao:

The integrity of our vote should be important every election. That there are still electronic voting machines without a Voter Verified Paper Audit trail out there should be a concern to everyone. That some states do not require a manual post election audit should be a concern to everyone. That a single Registrar in an obscure county somewhere can store ALL the votes on a personal laptop should concern everyone.

Why? Every single year in and out we have more votes then voters. Here in this blue state they say thats normal and verify the elections anyway. They even allow them to commit fraud by saying all votes were properly accounted for.

You see denying a vote is disenfranchisement but padding the totals for your guy is not.

Why? Every single year in and out we have more votes then voters. Here in this blue state they say thats normal and verify the elections anyway. They even allow them to commit fraud by saying all votes were properly accounted for.

You see denying a vote is disenfranchisement but padding the totals for your guy is not.

Got any links at all to support your claim?

Got any links at all to support your claim?

2004 was a while ago.

Feel free to research the Washington state governors race. The proceeding court case where the judge himself stated fraud was committed. Then research how a fraudulent vote must be handled. You see you must ask the voter his intent.

Forum List

Back