I've Owned Three German Shepherd Dogs Over The last 20 Years:

some people eat, sleep and breath politics. that's sad

i never quite understood that photo, i have seen it posted many times over the past 10? years on different forums, a brief explanation if you will.., OK? ........., pretty please! :lmao:

Hahahahahaha . You are not supposed to understand it. That's a good thing.

If you gave us an explanation I'd be running the hell out of here.

:lol:

Hey hey hey!

Steph see the humor in this. BTW I always loved that bunny picture.

Yeah I suppose it was their attempt at humor.
Myself I'm partial to kitty cats. took this picture down the road where I lived in Alaska

She had four kitties with her

i like big cats, the ones that kill and eat domestic stray cats. :up:

i never quite understood that photo, i have seen it posted many times over the past 10? years on different forums, a brief explanation if you will.., OK? ........., pretty please! :lmao:

Hahahahahaha . You are not supposed to understand it. That's a good thing.

If you gave us an explanation I'd be running the hell out of here.

:lol:

How do you explain it really? I think it speaks for itself :spinner:

Hey hey hey!

Myself I'm partial to kitty cats. took this picture down the road where I lived in Alaska

THAT is one hell of a pic Steph oh my. I'm thinking female. Geeze I hope they've been weaned if you catch my drift. Alaska eh? I've not made it that far. Yet.

As far as cats go I have a 10 year old rescue on my lap but if I recall weren't you on the board I was into a full scale meltdown when I lost Pyewacket? My 21 year old?

A couple of USMB'ers helped me thru that one. Old orange and white. 21 years as my sidekick. I love all beasties. Not sure I can rate them.

I was in my Bronco taking the kids to a swimming hole and ran across her and her four kits. I lived in Alaska from 1993 until 2008. the lynx is fairly common up there.

All of Them Were Democrats. Just a side note.......They are rated among the smartest of all canine breeds:

getty_rm_photo_of_intelligent_dog_breeds.jpg

I love them German Shepherds.

But my dogs are American. American Bulldogs to be exact. And they vote for who has the best ideas.

So that leaves out the Republicans.

Smart Dogs.

My last dog Shepard/Husky mix,

one blue eye one brown eye. Intelligent and loving. We had to put her down. We took one tumor off her leg and another grew back right in the middle of her forehead they couldn't operate on. Sad sad day.

Well hell. I've had German Shepherds all my life and they were all Independent. I've done Shutzhund, Obedience and Herding with them.

I've also owned and trialed Border Collies in sheep trials.

The BC is the smartest dog on the planet, bar none.

The German Shepherd is rated number two and the Poodle number three.

I've never had a Dem German Shepherd and don't think they exist. LOL

Hey hey hey!

THAT is one hell of a pic Steph oh my. I'm thinking female. Geeze I hope they've been weaned if you catch my drift. Alaska eh? I've not made it that far. Yet.

As far as cats go I have a 10 year old rescue on my lap but if I recall weren't you on the board I was into a full scale meltdown when I lost Pyewacket? My 21 year old?

A couple of USMB'ers helped me thru that one. Old orange and white. 21 years as my sidekick. I love all beasties. Not sure I can rate them.

I was in my Bronco taking the kids to a swimming hole and ran across her and her four kits. I lived in Alaska from 1993 until 2008. the lynx is fairly common up there.

Jaw dropping.

My coon dog Raven 's got a nose on her like you wouldn't believe and she scented out a bobcat this summer but we're talking deep bush. I'm looking at your picture and going holy toledo don't let the chihuahua out this morning.

I can't wait to show this to my husband. Thanks steph.

Hey hey hey!

Jaw dropping.

My coon dog Raven 's got a nose on her like you wouldn't believe and she scented out a bobcat this summer but we're talking deep bush. I'm looking at your picture and going holy toledo don't let the chihuahua out this morning.

I can't wait to show this to my husband. Thanks steph.
:smiliehug:

Well hell. I've had German Shepherds all my life and they were all Independent. I've done Shutzhund, Obedience and Herding with them.

Whoa. Truly on the BC's? I used to chat with a great soul in Australia who had this lassie called Sally. Now you used to train them so you would understand this strange story. He got Sally and he'd post these pictures of her attempting to herd ......are you ready.......the planes flying above her. He lived next to an airport. He actually did in the end buy a farm for her. True story. Boy that's years ago on a different forum.

I know it sounds crazy to some. But hey I bred Catahoulas. We're out there.

My last dog Shepard/Husky mix,

one blue eye one brown eye. Intelligent and loving. We had to put her down. We took one tumor off her leg and another grew back right in the middle of her forehead they couldn't operate on. Sad sad day.

Beautiful animal. I'm sorry about the tumors. One of our shepherds developed cancer in his mouth. My wife and I both sobbed aloud when he had to be put down.

Whoa. Truly on the BC's? I used to chat with a great soul in Australia who had this lassie called Sally. Now you used to train them so you would understand this strange story. He got Sally and he'd post these pictures of her attempting to herd ......are you ready.......the planes flying above her. He lived next to an airport. He actually did in the end buy a farm for her. True story. Boy that's years ago on a different forum.

I know it sounds crazy to some. But hey I bred Catahoulas. We're out there.

Catahoulas are great dogs. Seen many of them in herding class. They can herd and hunt. Super dogs.

All American. Bipartisan. Balls to the wall. Walking sledgehammers. And the most lovey babies ever. My JimDandy was the prettiest dog you ever saw with double glass eyes.

I have this weird thing. I don't put up my own pictures. I was Sandman Catahoulas though. Registered NALC.

But here's a pic of a cat in action. The bay up is the key. Dog holds you're out. This is the awesomeness of it all. That the dog holds steady and just uses their voice.

Claudette with BC's. How do they do that? Great admiration. I love the way BC's can move a whole damn herd. And with movement. With their little bodies.

Unreal beasties.

Now what you are looking at is a catahoula in action baying up a well let me take a look at this one sorry took me a minute there I put this boar at 350ish. Any hunter jump in. It's been a while for me on hogs. Stuck with big bucks though. But what do you figure? Have I lost my touch?

0.jpg

All American. Bipartisan. Balls to the wall. Walking sledgehammers. And the most lovey babies ever. My JimDandy was the prettiest dog you ever saw with double glass eyes.

I have this weird thing. I don't put up my own pictures. I was Sandman Catahoulas though. Registered NALC.

But here's a pic of a cat in action. The bay up is the key. Dog holds you're out. This is the awesomeness of it all. That the dog holds steady and just uses their voice.

Claudette with BC's. How do they do that? Great admiration. I love the way BC's can move a whole damn herd. And with movement. With their little bodies.

Unreal beasties.

Now what you are looking at is a catahoula in action baying up a well let me take a look at this one sorry took me a minute there I put this boar at 350ish. Any hunter jump in. It's been a while for me on hogs. Stuck with big bucks though. But what do you figure? Have I lost my touch?

0.jpg

BC's have what they call "eye." The more eye they have, the better they are at herding.

My last BC Jake had such eye he could herd them from thirty feet away. BC's herding is the predator hunt without the kill.

They are truly awesome dogs but not for everyone.

Forum List

Back