I've only heard bad things about Kamela Harris. Is there anything good about her?

The party of pedophiles,rapists,hair sniffers and people that marry their siblings ( Democrats) have no room to talk about morality. So save it...
You’re joking right? This whole thread is a fucking circle jerk of faux righty morality acting like Kamala has none. I threw Trump out there as a “wtf are you talking about?” question and you double down like a moron. Moron.
Clean up your party before trying the self righteous lefty act.

She appears to be very unpopular, even in her home state and even among black people.

She's an adultress who used her body to advance her political career.

She put lots of black people in prison for minor drug crimes.

Her ancestors owned slaves, which I don't hold against her but some might.

She called Biden a racist on national TV.

I'm wondering if Biden choosing her is another sign that he's gone senile, because she was a very bad choice.

Biden didn't choose the ho, his handlers did

She appears to be very unpopular, even in her home state and even among black people.

I'm wondering if Biden choosing her is another sign that he's gone senile, because she was a very bad choice.
Here’s a very good thing, she’s a much better attorney than you. I’m positive that you once claim to be a lawyer. I still have serious doubts about that claim. Maybe you just played one on TV?
I seriously doubt Kamala Harris is a better attorney than me.

Also, I never got a job because I fucked someone.

That's because you are ugly and your mother dresses you funny!

The party of pedophiles,rapists,hair sniffers and people that marry their siblings ( Democrats) have no room to talk about morality. So save it...
You’re joking right? This whole thread is a fucking circle jerk of faux righty morality acting like Kamala has none. I threw Trump out there as a “wtf are you talking about?” question and you double down like a moron. Moron.
Bitch please. This thread is a whole lotta self righteous snark about the morality of Kamala from posters who have no room to talk supporting Trump. You’re backwards.

Here’s a very good thing, she’s a much better attorney than you. I’m positive that you once claim to be a lawyer. I still have serious doubts about that claim. Maybe you just played one on TV?
I seriously doubt Kamala Harris is a better attorney than me.

Also, I never got a job because I fucked someone.

That's because you are ugly and your mother dresses you funny!
My mother just died from Covid-19.

It's not difficult to find plenty of positive information and positive opinions on her if you actually re-engage your honest intellectual curiosity (if that's actually possible, who knows) and look it up.

We're on "the internet". That might be a good place to start.

Holy crap.
I bet you keep your knee pads right next to your compliance mask........:rofl: She's a political whore. Period. There is nothing positive about her.
From your Trumpster perspective.

And?
feel free to list all of her wonderful acompishments.

C'mon, you know that she had an affair with the married Mayor of Frisco in order to get government appointments.
I dont think she did anything with the mayor at the time, but did date the top legislator in the state house.

In 1994, California Assembly speaker Willie Brown (with whom Harris was in a relationship)[29] appointed Harris to the state Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board and later the California Medical Assistance Commission. Harris took a leave of absence from her prosecutor job to serve in the positions.[29][30]

Willie Brown was elected Mayor after he began his relationship with Harris.

Seems fishy, but hey, much worse have emerged from Democrat urban political machines, like a mayor caught on video smoking crack with a whore.

Bitch please. This thread is a whole lotta self righteous snark about the morality of Kamala from posters who have no room to talk supporting Trump. You’re backwards.
No, what Trump did and what Kamela did doesn't compare.

Trump cheated on his wife. That's immoral, but that's as far as it goes. The only victim is his wife.

Kamala had an affair with a married man, and that married man helped her advance in her political career. The victim of this crooked situation is everybody.

Right, but also she's a whore.

I think that also matters.
I could care less who she fucks ...

Donald Trump as well ....

The only thing that matters is their vision for America.

Vision for America? What is that supposed to mean exactly? Politicians lie----their vision is anything that they think they can say that will get them elected. She has no accomplishments to run on---she has literally done nothing but ho her way up. She's the reason why men in power think that they can sexually harass women because there are always kamalas out there that will f' them or give them bj's to move up.

If Pence didn't have the class he does the first question to Kamala would be....................

You said Biden is racist and a sex-predator too, what made you join his team?

You said Trump was a pig, but you slept your way to the top, and with at least one married man. What do you and Biden mean when you say you'll bring dignity to the White House?:auiqs.jpg:

feel free to list all of her wonderful acompishments.
You could find that very easily too. I know that your "news" and "information" sources will never tell you, so it's on you to inform yourself. Hint: You're on the "internet".

But we both know you won't bother, because you'd rather think as instructed.

There's a whole world out there that you guys don't even know about. Willful ignorance.

Last edited:
C'mon, you know that she had an affair with the married Mayor of Frisco in order to get government appointments.
I dont think she did anything with the mayor at the time, but did date the top legislator in the state house.

In 1994, California Assembly speaker Willie Brown (with whom Harris was in a relationship)[29] appointed Harris to the state Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board and later the California Medical Assistance Commission. Harris took a leave of absence from her prosecutor job to serve in the positions.[29][30]

Willie Brown was elected Mayor after he began his relationship with Harris.

Seems fishy, but hey, much worse have emerged from Democrat urban political machines, like a mayor caught on video smoking crack with a whore.
Harris met the Senator Brown in 1994 when she was ALREADY a Prosecutor..... Willie Brown had been separated from his wife since 1981.

She took a 6 month leave of absence from her prosecutor job to serve on the two commissions.

Harris and Willie Brown stopped dating in 1995, BEFORE he became Mayor Brown.

He DID NOT get her the Prosecutor job she already held before she met him....this sucking her way to the top that you sick right wingers and fake Christans are spouting, is your own FANTASY about all successful women.... none earned their successes..... those could only come from sex.

THAT says more about YOU all, than Harris. Your daughters must be proud to have decent fathers like y'all. :rolleyes-41:

Harris and Willie Brown had not dated for 8 YEARS, before she ran for Attorney General and won, by getting the MOST VOTES from the citizens of California,

And was NOT appointed for her suck jobs, or fuck jobs as you right wing Christian men, so dutifully regurgitate.

You all show who you really are as low life men, in this thread. :(

God is watching you!

Forum List

Back