I've Been Waiting For This For 55 Years

Donald Trump has been indicted. My new hero, the courageous D.A., Alvin Bragg, has ignored all the fatuous blather about “whether this is good for the country” or whether “it might boost Trump.” What happened is that an amoral, psychopathic scumbag and career criminal broke the law, and now he’ll be held accountable. If convicted, he’ll have to pay, just like we would.

I’ve been waiting for this moment for 55 years, since 1968. That was the year that Richard Nixon won the presidency by committing treason.

No matter what happens at this point. The toothpaste is out of the tube. Even if a Democrat is indicted in the future. Good. If they broke the law, they get charged like everyone else would.

But there will never again be a scenario, where a conservative is protected, by either the courts, the congress, loud mouth pundits, the church, or billionaire money.

Deal with it.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Donald Trump has been indicted. My new hero, the courageous D.A., Alvin Bragg, has ignored all the fatuous blather about “whether this is good for the country” or whether “it might boost Trump.” What happened is that an amoral, psychopathic scumbag and career criminal broke the law, and now he’ll be held accountable. If convicted, he’ll have to pay, just like we would.

I’ve been waiting for this moment for 55 years, since 1968. That was the year that Richard Nixon won the presidency by committing treason.

No matter what happens at this point. The toothpaste is out of the tube. Even if a Democrat is indicted in the future. Good. If they broke the law, they get charged like everyone else would.

But there will never again be a scenario, where a conservative is protected, by either the courts, the congress, loud mouth pundits, the church, or billionaire money.

Deal with it.

Wow just wow strong TDS on this thread..

You think these creatures can't surpass themselves, but they can, ....they carry their obsession and their hatred towards Trump to the point that it fills completely their lives!

Deal with it.

If you're such a moral compass then why are you judging him? Isn't it supposed to be innocent until proven guilty? Yet you already judged him and even hurled unnecessary insults and names at him as well.

Let's all face it, this post has nothing to do with trump or justice. It's all about you getting a smug sense of self satisfaction at being a contrarian. You didn't offer any insight, nothing that offers discussion, no links to any kinds of facts or news, or anything. You're pretty here to get a kick out of trying to taunt trump supporters for your own amusement.

339422686_229099779661680_4770742344132673383_n.jpg

If they don't have anything on Trump by now they never will. But keep those high hopes. It's so much fun popping your Chinese balloon when they fail.
They have plenty, the grand juries are getting ear fulls.

With Trump and co conspirators it takes years to investigate criminality because they fight everything in court to stall....fight subpoenas for documents, for testimony for executive privileges, for attorney client privleges, etc etc etc....

Delay delay delay delay is Trump's modus operandi...

so people like you can say, "If they don't have anything on Trump by now they never will"

Sounds like you have already convicted him. First you say he broke the law and is a career criminal and will be held accountable and then in the very next sentence you say, "if convicted". I find that rather amusing.
Some people win their court cases, like.....OJ as example! :D

^^ This is why you don’t drink while posting. Enjoy that fantasy as reality intrudes.
pay attention!

trump made this New York Case the Side Show as a distraction....

We wouldn't even know that he was indicted if it were not for him....there wouldn't be this planned protest event on Tuesday for his arraignment if it were are not for him....he was suppose to be arraigned this past Friday, without anyone knowing but TRUMP changed it to Tuesday....

trump wants all the attention on this business of cooking the hush money books,

TO STEER YOUR ATTENTION AWAY from the Georgia case and Jan 6th case and the classified documents obstruction of justice case...

With Trump and co conspirators it takes years to investigate criminality because they fight everything in court to stall....fight subpoenas for documents, for testimony for executive privileges, for attorney client privleges, etc etc etc....

so people like you can say, "If they don't have anything on Trump by now they never will"

Grand juries only hear one side of the argument and that is the prosecutor or DAs side. There is no defense lawyer, no cross examination, nobody to object to what is being said. One side, that's all they get. In that they can tell the GJ anything they desire and even lie about it if that's what it takes while omitting things they don't want the GJ to know about.

In other words no matter what a GJ decides, it's no gauge if there was actual criminality or not. They have no idea.

Grand juries only hear one side of the argument and that is the prosecutor or DAs side. There is no defense lawyer, no cross examination, nobody to object to what is being said. One side, that's all they get. In that they can tell the GJ anything they desire and even lie about it if that's what it takes while omitting things they don't want the GJ to know about.

In other words no matter what a GJ decides, it's no gauge if there was actual criminality or not. They have no idea.
AGREE 100%!!!!!

the target, has his due process only once indicted...his lawyers, discovery, his witnesses, his motions to dismiss etc etc are all given after indictment, and before and during a trial....and all 12 jurors have to convict him, for him to be found guilty beyond a reasonable doubt... Not one can differ. Trump is presumed innocent, until found guilty...in a court of law.

a grand jury just needs 50% of the jurors, to agree that it is likely a crime was committed by the target....and the target has no representation in it.

Deal with it.
What's the crime? A consenting sex with a woman? You, assholes, would applaud him if it had been with a fucking weirdo of a man, I bet.

It's not coincidence that every leftie is for big gov't control. Stalin would be so proud of you.

Trump Repeats Praise of 'Smart' Putin, Touts Xi's 'Iron Fist' ...​

1680427452071.png
Newsweek
https://www.newsweek.com › ... › Kim Jong Un

Sep 4, 2022 — He rules with an iron fist 1.5 billion people, yeah I'd say he's smart ... Trump renewed praise of Chinese President Xi Jinping and Russian ...

Trump would have loved Stalin, just as his cult would too.

Deal with it.
How can you call this D.A. courageous when he refuses to prosecute criminals?

Deal with it.

Can't have a country with these sorts. Or at least, not America.

It's over, folks.

What's the crime? A consenting sex with a woman? You, assholes, would applaud him if it had been with a fucking weirdo of a man, I bet.
No, the crime is in his cover up of the sexual encounters with his cooking the books at Trump org, we believe....?? no indictments have been shown yet though, it's speculation

What "they" have on Trump is that he beat Hillary and hurt your feelings.

No, the crime is in his cover up of the sexual encounters with his cooking the books at Trump org, we believe....?? no indictments have been shown yet though, it's speculation
I don't believe that this is about Trump facing accusations about Stormy or other financial "irregularities" But rather towards his role in regards to the insurrection/revolution on January 6th. Lets see.

I don't believe that this is about Trump facing accusations about Stormy or other financial "irregularities" But rather towards his role in regards to the insurrection/revolution on January 6th. Lets see.
I too wish that were the case, but... it is, what it is...the N.Y. STATE case is here, so we have to deal with it....

Forum List

Back