I've Been Waiting For This For 55 Years

Trump didn't move out of NYC and fight them getting his taxes for years on principle. He knew where this was going because he knew what he had been up to.

The whining from the OP and the rest of the leftist loons will be classic when Bragg gets bitch slapped in court. Then you can thank him for the Trump win in 2024. As Bragg laughably tries to win the governorship of New York.
That's ok, Georgia and the special counsel indictments are more important....and on their way.....

Any which way but loose, Trump will not win in 2024....as much as this puts trumpers in his corner again, his infantile actions, whining the 'poor me' sob story, inciting division and violence, will energize the left more!

What happened is that an amoral, psychopathic scumbag and career criminal broke the law, and now he’ll be held accountable.

If convicted, he’ll have to pay, just like we would.
Sounds like you have already convicted him. First you say he broke the law and is a career criminal and will be held accountable and then in the very next sentence you say, "if convicted". I find that rather amusing.

I’ve been waiting for this moment for 55 years, since 1968. That was the year that Richard Nixon won the presidency by committing treason.

Another degenerate psycho Derp.

7b813f4bbb1.gif

Will you also be waiting for the moment when Trump beats all of the charges (again) and is reelected 47th POTUS, too?

Donald Trump has been indicted. My new hero, the courageous D.A., Alvin Bragg, has ignored all the fatuous blather about “whether this is good for the country” or whether “it might boost Trump.” What happened is that an amoral, psychopathic scumbag and career criminal broke the law, and now he’ll be held accountable. If convicted, he’ll have to pay, just like we would.

I’ve been waiting for this moment for 55 years, since 1968. That was the year that Richard Nixon won the presidency by committing treason.

No matter what happens at this point. The toothpaste is out of the tube. Even if a Democrat is indicted in the future. Good. If they broke the law, they get charged like everyone else would.

But there will never again be a scenario, where a conservative is protected, by either the courts, the congress, loud mouth pundits, the church, or billionaire money.

Deal with it.

Let your freak flag fly, snowflake! :auiqs.jpg:

:itsok:

Not even close. It will take time, and then we'll rub your noses in it like all your other failed attempts to take Trump down. A complaint will be filed about Bragg with the Bar Association. He will lose his license to practice law in NY. Trump will then sue him for as much as he can get along with NYC. Then we'll finally have law and order.

This just the least of the level of indictments the orange turd is facing. Every other indictment after this one is even higher in level of magnitude on the felony scale.

This is just the beginning of the nightmare pal. It only gets worse from here.

Donald Trump has been indicted. My new hero, the courageous D.A., Alvin Bragg, has ignored all the fatuous blather about “whether this is good for the country” or whether “it might boost Trump.” What happened is that an amoral, psychopathic scumbag and career criminal broke the law, and now he’ll be held accountable. If convicted, he’ll have to pay, just like we would.

No matter what happens at this point. The toothpaste is out of the tube. Even if a Democrat is indicted in the future. Good. If they broke the law, they get charged like everyone else would.

But there will never again be a scenario, where a conservative is protected, by either the courts, the congress, loud mouth pundits, the church, or billionaire money.

Deal with it.
You're damn right. There's a lot of people, a lot of them who've been subjected to Trump's shit going back years to when he was screwing contractors, vendors, creditors, employees etc & right up to this day with his hate spewing bellowing bullshit like the two Georgia election worker's who's lives were destroyed thankx to that shitbag Trump, who want to see that s.o.b. brought to justice once & for all.

It's about time that someone like Alvin Bragg stood up & did what was right by standing up to Trump & he should be commended instead of attacked by Trump's rotten to the core goon squad in the G.O.P., we all know who they are.

Remember the time Bragg sent an elderly store clerk to Rikers Island and charged him with murder for defending himself?

jose-alba-austin-simon-bodega-stab-2.jpg

Well...that's the kind of scum we're dealing with here, unfortunately.

Yes. He is innocent until proven guilty. He was also indicted by a jury of his peers, based upon the evidence put before them.

And a jury of his peers will decide if he is guilty of those crimes in a court of law.

Jeb Bush, just like all other rich white conservatives, have always been able to skate by on lets let the voters decide bullshit.

Not anymore.

The only voters that will be deciding anymore, are the ones sitting on a jury.

The leftist scum of New York that feeds off the government teet and are spoon fed dem propaganda by The NY Times are not a jury of Trumps peers .

Deal with it.

It's not coincidence that every leftie is for big gov't control. Stalin would be so proud of you.

1574199635920.jpg

That's ok, Georgia and the special counsel indictments are more important....and on their way.....

Any which way but loose, Trump will not win in 2024....as much as this puts trumpers in his corner again, his infantile actions, whining the 'poor me' sob story, inciting division and violence, will energize the left more!
^^ This is why you don’t drink while posting. Enjoy that fantasy as reality intrudes.

Deal with it.
You never heard of Trump 55 years ago you lying piece of shit.

This just the least of the level of indictments the orange turd is facing. Every other indictment after this one is even higher in level of magnitude on the felony scale.

This is just the beginning of the nightmare pal. It only gets worse from here.

The nightmare has been yours for over seven years. Loss after loss after loss after loss. It will only continue for you.

If they don't have anything on Trump by now they never will. But keep those high hopes. It's so much fun popping your Chinese balloon when they fail.

Forum List

Back