I've Been Waiting For This For 55 Years

Donald Trump has been indicted. My new hero, the courageous D.A., Alvin Bragg, has ignored all the fatuous blather about “whether this is good for the country” or whether “it might boost Trump.” What happened is that an amoral, psychopathic scumbag and career criminal broke the law, and now he’ll be held accountable. If convicted, he’ll have to pay, just like we would.

I’ve been waiting for this moment for 55 years, since 1968. That was the year that Richard Nixon won the presidency by committing treason.

No matter what happens at this point. The toothpaste is out of the tube. Even if a Democrat is indicted in the future. Good. If they broke the law, they get charged like everyone else would.

But there will never again be a scenario, where a conservative is protected, by either the courts, the congress, loud mouth pundits, the church, or billionaire money.

Deal with it.
chucklestalin.jpg

Not prosecuting Nixon was a mistake – failing to do so harmed the country.

It's ironic how the rightist, christo fascists have been the ones trying their enemies in the media for the last 50 years, in the most weaponized, political ways possible. Even making a cottage industry out of it, starting in modern times with Rush Limbaugh, and Fox News.

Now that the chickens have come home to roost, and it's rich white rightist, christo fascists whose asses are now in the ringer. The whining is insufferable.

He rightist, christo fascists. Be careful what you wish for.

You wanted law and order. You got it.

Donald Trump has been indicted. My new hero, the courageous D.A., Alvin Bragg, has ignored all the fatuous blather about “whether this is good for the country” or whether “it might boost Trump.” What happened is that an amoral, psychopathic scumbag and career criminal broke the law, and now he’ll be held accountable. If convicted, he’ll have to pay, just like we would.

I’ve been waiting for this moment for 55 years, since 1968. That was the year that Richard Nixon won the presidency by committing treason.

No matter what happens at this point. The toothpaste is out of the tube. Even if a Democrat is indicted in the future. Good. If they broke the law, they get charged like everyone else would.

But there will never again be a scenario, where a conservative is protected, by either the courts, the congress, loud mouth pundits, the church, or billionaire money.

Deal with it.
At least Nixon took advice and stepped away. I commend him for that. But Trump? No way. He's trash innocent or guilty.

The whining from the OP and the rest of the leftist loons will be classic when Bragg gets bitch slapped in court. Then you can thank him for the Trump win in 2024. As Bragg laughably tries to win the governorship of New York.
It’s NY. The judges tend to all be liberal and Democrats. So the odds of Bragg’s case getting a bitch-slapping are long.

It's ironic how the rightist, christo fascists have been the ones trying their enemies in the media for the last 50 years, in the most weaponized, political ways possible. Even making a cottage industry out of it, starting in modern times with Rush Limbaugh, and Fox News.

Now that the chickens have come home to roost, and it's rich white rightist, christo fascists whose asses are now in the ringer. The whining is insufferable.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

The amusing thing here is that you're really fucking stupid enough to believe that this shit won't boomerang on your goose-stepping ass.

I warned the republicans about the Patriot Act 20 years ago, and they didn't listen....You're every bit as much of a total drooling dope today as they were back then.

Not even close. It will take time, and then we'll rub your noses in it like all your other failed attempts to take Trump down. A complaint will be filed about Bragg with the Bar Association. He will lose his license to practice law in NY. Trump will then sue him for as much as he can get along with NYC. Then we'll finally have law and order.

Yes. He is innocent until proven guilty. He was also indicted by a jury of his peers, based upon the evidence put before them.

And a jury of his peers will decide if he is guilty of those crimes in a court of law.

Yes he is innocent until proven guilty regardless of your leader stating the opposite. Don't count on this getting to a jury. It's more than likely the judge will throw the case out before they even get to hear it.

The amusing thing here is that you're really fucking stupid enough to believe that this shit won't boomerang on your goose-stepping ass.

I warned the republicans about the Patriot Act 20 years ago, and they didn't listen....You're every bit as much of a total drooling dope today as they were back then.
RWinger hopelessness and nervous bowels.

Forum List

Back