I've been pondering this question for the last little while, "are Europeans more.civilized than the rest of us"?

Europe is a big place.
But generally places where kids dont get shot up in schools every week is more civilised.
I think it's the age of Europe. It's allowed them a certain level of maturity and wisdom. N. Americans look for quick, simple solutions, Europeans take their time and try to get it right.

In business that hurts rollouts and innovation, except in the long run, European inventions are more refined and perfected. They just don't move at the same rapid, cut throat pace. In life, they go much slower in general, think a problem through (sometimes the red tape and processes are rightly laughed at).

I think it's the age of Europe. It's allowed them a certain level of maturity and wisdom. N. Americans look for quick, simple solutions, Europeans take their time and try to get it right.

In business that hurts rollouts and innovation, except in the long run, European inventions are more refined and perfected. They just don't move at the same rapid, cut throat pace. In life, they go much slower in general.

Well those Europeans are sure in a hurry to welcome as many immigrants into their folds as they can. They seem to have forgotten what "country" and "borders" mean.

After 3,000 years of almost constant war and especially after WWI and WWII somebody has the audacity to ask that question?

Fucking retarded.

Murica's lower middle class have more floor space in their housing, more cars, applainces, technology, etcetera than most Euros.
Must your stupidity continue?

Euros have much more time off from work, better healthcare, and are equal in technology.

The U.S. ranks #15 in quality of life - behind Oman.

Please try to break out of your delusional MAGA coma!

Must your stupidity continue?

Euros have much more time off from work, better healthcare, and are equal in technology.

The U.S. ranks #15 in quality of life - behind Oman.

Please try to break out of your delusional MAGA coma!
Well, but only 11 European countries are above the US in that list.

Forum List

Back