Britain offers to build arms factory for Ukraine in Poland

These sorts of things are critical to show the horde that we are in it for the long haul and to see sense and get out of Ukraine.

Can Ukraine do ANYTHING on their own? God damn, Ukrainians suck worse than i previously thought! Ukrainians suffer from having an inferior culture, and Inferior cultures always produce inferior people.

f@ck your mouth ? much like the muslims do daily ?
Can i be honest for a moment here? That muslim dick sucking insult of yours isnt very effective. It flops every time you try it, and you try it A LOT! You have to switch up your insults, otherwise its corny, uninspired and just plain embarrassing.

These sorts of things are critical to show the horde that we are in it for the long haul and to see sense and get out of Ukraine.

Cool. How long before I can get my mitts on a British-made AK-47?

Can Ukraine do ANYTHING on their own? God damn, Ukrainians suck worse than i previously thought! Ukrainians suffer from having an inferior culture, and Inferior cultures always produce inferior people.

To be fair, Ukraine did take a lowlife crackhead named Hunter and magically turned him into a bigwig energy company executive.

That was a pretty miraculous transformation there. :laughing0301:

f@ck your mouth ? much like the muslims do daily ?
ps
I DONT read RT. narratives
WHoPost.jpg

Just because we're exporting more fuel doesn't mean we're producing more oil. Our oil production hasn't yet recovered to the Trump-era levels. The only reason we're exporting more oil processed into fuel is because other countries are using more.

U.S. Crude Oil Production - Historical Chart

us oil production.jpg

Just because we're exporting more fuel doesn't mean we're producing more oil. Our oil production hasn't yet recovered to the Trump-era levels. The only reason we're exporting more oil processed into fuel is because other countries are using more.

U.S. Crude Oil Production - Historical Chart

View attachment 751435

Oil Output in US Set for Record 2023 Despite Slowing Growth

https://www.bloomberg.com › news › articles › oil-pro...

9 Aug 2022 — While production is still seen reaching an all-time high in 2023, the government revised its forecast slightly lower to 12.7 million barrels a ...

Oil Output in US Set for Record 2023 Despite Slowing Growth

https://www.bloomberg.com › news › articles › oil-pro...

9 Aug 2022 — While production is still seen reaching an all-time high in 2023, the government revised its forecast slightly lower to 12.7 million barrels a ...

US oil production is not reaching an "all time high." We haven't even reached the production level attained during the pre-pandemic Trump era. This is from the US Energy Information Administration...

us oil production2.jpg

All the rich elites were laundering their money theough their.....just ask the bidens.....so the rich elitw are simply trying to protect their cash and the peoplw with the dirt on them

Lol, the putin propaganda is strong here. Fuck Russia The west will make Russia scream for the foreseeable future. Bunch fufucking traitors in this thread.

Forum List

Back