“I’ve been in courthouses in every part of the world and in China, in Russia, in Ukraine, in Israel. ... I’ve never seen a spectacle like this

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Just what lawfare is, and that includes pliant judges, like Merchan and the other clown in DC, Chutkan.

The Manhattan trial is an embarrassment for NY justice and for America.

“I’ve been in courthouses in every part of the world and in China, in Russia, in Ukraine, in Israel. I’ve been all over. I’ve never seen a spectacle like this.
Dershowitz pointed out that American law doesn’t allow a judge to just throw out a witness’s testimony to punish a defendant.
“And we didn’t see it because television is not allowed in the courtroom. … They just won’t allow the American public to watch this trial, and I don’t blame them. If I were the judge, I would never want this trial to be on television because he’s behaved so outrageously,” he said.
A report at the Daily Mail described Merchan’s outburst as “unhinged.”
In a column there, Dershowitz described, “The stench of deceit hung in the air as I sat in the front row of a Manhattan courtroom. Seated on the witness stand, no more than a few feet from me, I watched in disbelief as Donald Trump’s former lawyer Michael Cohen told the jury one seeming lie after another.”
Then, Dershowitz wrote, Merchan “revealed his apparent unhinged prejudice against Trump when he exploded after Costello, a lawyer himself, expressed his surprise over the mystifying rulings.”

He explained he was in the courtroom at the time, and wasn’t asked to leave, so he stayed.

“I wish that the public could have seen what I witnessed – because I believe the judge’s bias against Trump came through loud and clear. ‘Do you raise your eyebrows at me?’ Merchan shouted at Costello. ‘Did you stare at me?'” he explained.

“He sounded like … a nut on the street. A psycho in the film Taxi Driver.”

New York isn't the New York of old. Some states clearly work to reject the U.S Constitution.
New York has always been pretty crazy, but these people have their jobs because they are the part of the cult of leftism.

They claim Trump supporters are cult members, but the real cult here is the left.

And they all think they can do anything despicable imaginable and never pay a price for it.

Democrats would shit themselves if somebody stood up and blasted that corrupt judge with a shotgun right in the middle of one of his tirades.

I really think they're trying to see how far they can push people before somebody gets killed.

Last edited:
Wow, it's nice to see a shyster like Dershowitz put in his place.

Let's look at a roster of Dershowitz's clients.

OJ Simpson- Guilty as fuck, got him off on a nasty racist scheme.
Claus von Bulow - Guilty as fuck, got him off on a legal technicality.
Jeffrey Epstein - Guilty as fuck, got him off the first time on a sweetheart deal, killed himself before he could tell people about what Dershowitz and Trump were doing on his nasty little island.

Just what lawfare is, and that includes pliant judges, like Merchan and the other clown in DC, Chutkan.

“I’ve been in courthouses in every part of the world and in China, in Russia, in Ukraine, in Israel. I’ve been all over. I’ve never seen a spectacle like this.
Dershowitz pointed out that American law doesn’t allow a judge to just throw out a witness’s testimony to punish a defendant.
“And we didn’t see it because television is not allowed in the courtroom. … They just won’t allow the American public to watch this trial, and I don’t blame them. If I were the judge, I would never want this trial to be on television because he’s behaved so outrageously,” he said.
In a column there, Dershowitz described, “The stench of deceit hung in the air as I sat in the front row of a Manhattan courtroom. Seated on the witness stand, no more than a few feet from me, I watched in disbelief as Donald Trump’s former lawyer Michael Cohen told the jury one seeming lie after another.”
Then, Dershowitz wrote, Merchan “revealed his apparent unhinged prejudice against Trump when he exploded after Costello, a lawyer himself, expressed his surprise over the mystifying rulings.”
He explained he was in the courtroom at the time, and wasn’t asked to leave, so he stayed.
“I wish that the public could have seen what I witnessed – because I believe the judge’s bias against Trump came through loud and clear. ‘Do you raise your eyebrows at me?’ Merchan shouted at Costello. ‘Did you stare at me?'” he explained.

Is that why he is not a practicing lawyer for Trump?

media.jpg

Jeffrey Epstein - Guilty as fuck, got him off the first time on a sweetheart deal, killed himself before he could tell people about what Dershowitz and Trump were doing on his nasty little island.
I noticed how you seem to relish the suffering of others.

You really are a despicable little shit. :iagree:

I noticed how you seem to relish the suffering of others.

You really are a despicable little shit.
I'm sorry, OJ, Claus and Epstein were all awful people who avoided the consequences of their actions because shyster lawyers like Dershowitz manipulate the law to subvert justice.

Why do you think this is a good thing?

I'm sorry, OJ, Claus and Epstein were all awful people who avoided the consequences of their actions because shyster lawyers like Dershowitz manipulate the law to subvert justice.

Everyone deserves competent council. I don't care if it's Jack The Ripper.

My comment was more a reflection of your posts in general.

There's competent counsel and unethical counsel.

If Jack the Ripper were cut loose on the streets on a technicality, we should all be upset at his lawyer.
That's not so much the lawyer's fault. Depending on the technicality, the only person to blame is the person responsible for the technicality.
Cops need proper support, and if they are doing their jobs without support from the justice system, then you're going to get a lot of people who deserve to behind bars getting let out due to technicalities. And this deal about selective-prosecutions needs to stop.

Justice isn't justice if it's preordained.

That's not so much the lawyer's fault. Depending on the technicality, the only person to blame is the person responsible for the technicality.
Cops need proper support, and if they are doing their jobs without support from the justice system, then you're going to get a lot of people who deserve to behind bars getting let out due to technicalities. And this deal about selective-prosecutions needs to stop.

Justice isn't justice if it's preordained.
Trump is not being selectively prosecuted. He is being prosecuted for things he did illegally, but avoided thus far due to his wealth and station.

That old bastard can't die soon enough

Except that Dershowitz has put YOU morons in your place. Your pathetic lies notwithstanding, Dershowitz is a liberal you idiot. You're just crying because he refuses to toe the party line.

No retard. No matter what you think of anybody, they are entitled to a defense in court that defends them to the best of their ability. While you say nothing about Fat Alvin Bragg who hasn't even shown any crime in his bullshit "case".

Forum List

Back