Ivanka Trump Takes The Stand

Eric is lying.

What the Trumps say on the MAGA media propaganda channels is quite different from what they say in court.

Do you think Deutsche Bank is "very thankful" for Trump defaulting on $640 million?
Yeah we got it already.Just toss around a babble field of negative
words as if Voila.
Like what else do Drat Scummy Democrat babblers have.
Name One good the democrats have attained since Trump
was voted out of office.Not Outvoted but voted out.
Trump winning 2,497 counties.
Biden winning 477 counties.

No, Crooked Donald tried to worm his way out of accountability for his lies.

He failed.

You didn't read the court document, did you. Of course not. It's right there plain as day.

Once Deutsche Bank was informed of how fraudulent his financial statements were, they dropped him like a hot rock.
sure I read it,, it proves the whole thing is a sham,,

Ivanka is on the stand because she is in on the criminal conspiracy.

What crime? What conspiracy?
Such a shame to be so needy. Year after year, you idiots jump like starved fish out of the water for any hope of getting a taste of Donald.
But instead, every time, you just get the finger.
This won't be any different, the judge is a fraud, the prosecutor is a crank, and the case is a farce.
It'll all be overturned on appeal by an honest court.

Such a shame to be so needy. Year after year, you idiots jump like starved fish out of the water for any hope of getting a taste of Donald.
This won't be any different, the judge is a fraud, the prosecutor is a crank, and the case is a farce.
Deutsche Bank found Crooked Donald's financial statements to be fraudulent and dropped him.

If they were not fraudulent, they would not have dropped him.

QED.

Sorry to make your ass hurt.

Ivanka Trump takes the stand today to testify about her part in securing loans for daddy from Deutsche Bank using fraudulent financial statements.

After US banks no longer wanted to deal with Crooked Donald, he had to go to the known money-laundering Deutsche Bank.

The Trump boys were shouting that daddy never defaulted on any of his loans, which is a lie. Crooked Donald defaulted on $640 million of loans from Deutsche, yet they kept loaning him money. That's very suspicious considering they are a bank known for money-laundering for Russian oligarchs.

Also, what's up with Ivanka's face? It looks bizarre. Something is wrong with her cheeks and chin. Botox? Surgery? Something.

Ivanka Trump testifies about her connection to the Deutsche Bank loans for multiple Trump properties

ivanka-face.jpg
Why does it seem like trumpers think this is a trial?

Trump is guilty. It's already been decided. This is just to mete out the punishment.

Nope.

Hope this catches you up.

You should maybe read the summary judgement.
I did. It was legal gibberish. Unlike you, I understood it

And unlike you, I recognize that it is a required element of any fraud case that there be a “victim.” There are no victims in this bullshit case.

I know that nothing will ever catch you up. You’re just an insufferable brain dead biased hack bitch.

Make that Overturned with Zeal on an Appeal.
As if Old cranky Joe and his Party stepped on
banana peels.Because they too busy not watching how
to tread lightly.

Ivanka Trump takes the stand today to testify about her part in securing loans for daddy from Deutsche Bank using fraudulent financial statements.

After US banks no longer wanted to deal with Crooked Donald, he had to go to the known money-laundering Deutsche Bank.

The Trump boys were shouting that daddy never defaulted on any of his loans, which is a lie. Crooked Donald defaulted on $640 million of loans from Deutsche, yet they kept loaning him money. That's very suspicious considering they are a bank known for money-laundering for Russian oligarchs.

Also, what's up with Ivanka's face? It looks bizarre. Something is wrong with her cheeks and chin. Botox? Surgery? Something.

Ivanka Trump testifies about her connection to the Deutsche Bank loans for multiple Trump properties

ivanka-face.jpg
when a lender orders a review appraisal which is usually required, what does that mean?.......very qualified in underwriting but, i'm sure you know more

By deliberately inflating his net worth, Trump was able to get large loans and lower interest rates from the banks.

The properties he inflated were used as collateral against loans he otherwise would have been unable to attain.

Donald Trump obtained hundreds of millions of dollars in loans using financial statements that a court has since deemed fraudulent, a retired bank official testified Wednesday at the former president’s New York civil fraud trial.

Trump’s statements of financial condition were key to his approval for a $125 million loan in 2011 for his Doral, Florida, golf resort and a $107 million loan in 2012 for his Chicago hotel and condo skyscraper, former Deutsche Bank risk management officer Nicholas Haigh testified.

They also helped Trump secure bigger loans and lower interest rates, said Haigh, who headed the risk group for the bank’s private wealth management unit from 2008 to 2018.

Deutsche Bank found Crooked Donald's financial statements to be fraudulent and dropped him.
Right. They check all that stuff, so there is no chance Trump got over on any bank here telling them his MAR was worth 800 million dollars when it is really worth only 18, which is a joke.

If they were not fraudulent, they would not have dropped him.
Being dropped by a bank for bad credit or paperwork isn't a crime. Being dropped or declined by the bank IS the remedy.
And whatever happened between Trump and a German bank is no concern to the state of New York or its people.
Trump has been nothing but a blessing and a benefit to the city.

No, you did not understand it or you would not be making the victim argument.

See the top of page 8 of the summary judgement.

It's gibberish to you because it is longer than a tweet.

And unlike you, I recognize that it is a required element of any fraud case that there be a “victim.”
Wrong again.

Read the summary judgement.

And unlike you, I recognize that it is a required element of any fraud case that there be a “victim.” There are no victims in this bullshit case.

I know that nothing will ever catch you up. You’re just an insufferable brain dead biased hack bitch.
Very key word." Victim " ! because it summarizes the entire case
with legal authority and common sense.
But since the entire Democrat mindset has no sense
let alone senses,it's like asking a N.Y. Hotel dwelling Pigeon
what they think about Donald Trump.
I bet they don't mind that Trump was a Real Estate Magnate.
Built many High rises and did plenty good for those
{ like Pigeons } to have a suitable place to marry.Or create
offspring.Like Terry Malloy - On the Waterfront - { 1954 }
explained." They're { pigeon } like humans.They gets married and stay
married their entire life."
Who said Terry Malloy was a brute.Some Waterfront crime boss
like Johnny Friendly.It took a great movie,dialogue,setting and
impact to earn that movie it's just 8 Academy awards.

This is the precedent which establishes no victim is necessary to prosecute for fraud: People v. Ernst & Young LLP, 980 N.Y.S.2d 456 | Casetext Search + Citator

However, where, as here, there is a claim based on fraudulent activity, disgorgement may be available as an equitable remedy, notwithstanding the absence of loss to individuals or independent claims for restitution ( see Applied Card Sys., 11 N.Y.3d at 125–126, 863 N.Y.S.2d 615, 894 N.E.2d 1). Disgorgement is distinct from the remedy of restitution because it focuses on the gain to the wrongdoer as opposed to the loss to the victim ( id. at 125, 863 N.Y.S.2d 615, 894 N.E.2d 1). Thus, disgorgement aims to deter wrongdoing by preventing the wrongdoer from retaining ill-gotten gains from fraudulent conduct.

Forum List

Back