Ivanka, Trump Organization Linked To Suleimani Front Company

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
New Yorker writer Adam Davidson tweeted Sunday that when Iran leaders set up front companies to try and acquire weapons of mass destruction that the Trump Organization met with one of those front groups.

“One of Soleiman’s chief goals was to acquire WMD missile systems that could threaten Israel and US installations,” Davidson wrote on Twitter Sunday. “He assigned the job to his ally, Mohamed Bagher Ghalibaf. When sanctions began, the IRGC used front companies to handle WMD acquisition.”

Ivanka and Trump Organization linked to Suleimani’s front company: New Yorker writer

I posted this story in 2017. Here is the original link.

Donald Trump’s Worst Deal

Awwww....

Trump had a business partner murdered. Now that's what I'd call a "hostile takeover."

:21:

New Yorker writer Adam Davidson tweeted Sunday that when Iran leaders set up front companies to try and acquire weapons of mass destruction that the Trump Organization met with one of those front groups.

“One of Soleiman’s chief goals was to acquire WMD missile systems that could threaten Israel and US installations,” Davidson wrote on Twitter Sunday. “He assigned the job to his ally, Mohamed Bagher Ghalibaf. When sanctions began, the IRGC used front companies to handle WMD acquisition.”

Ivanka and Trump Organization linked to Suleimani’s front company: New Yorker writer

OMG!!!

A perfect example of fake news.

Forum List

Back