Ivanka Trump enraged Republicans by getting the COVID vaccine

"I don't expect Trumps family to push this propaganda, but I also expected him to implement Martial Law rather than ditching us with the evil democrats and that didn't happen."

Ivanka Trump can’t even get the COVID vaccine without facing harsh criticism online.
Yesterday, Donald Trump’s daughter and former White House aide posted a picture of herself getting the vaccine to Instagram with an innocuous message.

“Today, I got the shot!!! I hope that you do too! Thank you Nurse Torres!!!” she wrote, adding a heart emoji.

Then the negative comments started rolling in.
Ivanka no. Just no.
Nope not putting that in my body.
Bummer. I was hoping you were above this kind of virtue signaling.
Hell no. Why would you post this?
No thank you! I have immune system for a reason.
No thanks! With a 99% survival rate, I shall pass. With Bill Gates involved I will not get one.
Hell no. Quit telling perfectly healthy people to take this so called “vaccine.”
Because of the 99.8% survival rate of a virus they’ve never identified? Anthony Fauci and Andrew Cuomo would be proud.
Nope and please stop trying to manipulate us into doing so. It’s surprising to see you doing this now like the left and Hollywood have been.
Boo!!!!!
I’ll keep you in my prayers.
Ugh. A vaccine for a HOAX?
Bill Gates is tracking you now.
Nope. I don’t trust you people. Never had flu shots and NEVER I will give my body to experiment on me… No No No.
Unfollowed.
I don’t expect Trumps family to push this propaganda, but I also expected him to implement Martial Law rather than ditching us with the evil democrats and that didn’t happen.
Nah I don’t want nanotech microchips altering my DNA.
You were suppose to be part of the resistance.

Wow this is awful, guess we know who you really work for and it’s not the goody guys.
Laaaaaaame, guess she’s down with the eugenics culling then…
Please don’t peer pressure. Do you ask people if they got their pap smear or how much they weigh or if they have high cholesterol? When did it become OK to ask people private info or coerce medical decisions?
Losing faith in you and your Father…disappointed.

Wow. I didn’t believe that you were that stupid? I really feel sorry for you and hope you don’t die, like thousand of other have.
And they go on like that.

The comments repeated a few false statements about the pandemic and the vaccine. The pandemic has killed over half a million Americans. The vaccines have not killed “thousands” of people and have been thoroughly tested; in fact, regulators are so cautious that the rollout of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine has been slowed due to the mere possibility that six people may have died after getting that vaccine out of the nearly seven million people who got it.

And Bill Gates is not microchipping people with the vaccine. He told reporters that the conspiracy theory is “almost hard to deny… because it’s so stupid.”
The incident shows how hard it is for Republicans to maintain mainstream appeal while speaking to the concerns of their more extreme base.
Are you a Muslim fag? Good God (or Allah)!

Nope. I am an Alabama Episcopalian who married a Methodist from South Carolina. I have just traveled a lot and have an education.

I do have tall, gorgeous granddaughters who all got early acceptance and full ride scholarships to Ivy League schools. I'm blessed.
Yeah, well this is the internet. Inshallah.

"I don't expect Trumps family to push this propaganda, but I also expected him to implement Martial Law rather than ditching us with the evil democrats and that didn't happen."

Ivanka Trump can’t even get the COVID vaccine without facing harsh criticism online.
Yesterday, Donald Trump’s daughter and former White House aide posted a picture of herself getting the vaccine to Instagram with an innocuous message.

“Today, I got the shot!!! I hope that you do too! Thank you Nurse Torres!!!” she wrote, adding a heart emoji.

Ivanka no. Just no.
No thanks! With a 99% survival rate, I shall pass. With Bill Gates involved I will not get one.
Hell no. Quit telling perfectly healthy people to take this so called “vaccine.”
Because of the 99.8% survival rate of a virus they’ve never identified? Anthony Fauci and Andrew Cuomo would be proud.
Nope and please stop trying to manipulate us into doing so. It’s surprising to see you doing this now like the left and Hollywood have been.
Boo!!!!!
Nope. I don’t trust you people. Never had flu shots and NEVER I will give my body to experiment on me… No No No.
Unfollowed.
I don’t expect Trumps family to push this propaganda, but I also expected him to implement Martial Law rather than ditching us with the evil democrats and that didn’t happen.

Wow this is awful, guess we know who you really work for and it’s not the goody guys.
Please don’t peer pressure. Do you ask people if they got their pap smear or how much they weigh or if they have high cholesterol? When did it become OK to ask people private info or coerce medical decisions?

Wow. I didn’t believe that you were that stupid? I really feel sorry for you and hope you don’t die, like thousand of other have.

The comments repeated a few false statements about the pandemic and the vaccine. The pandemic has killed over half a million Americans. The vaccines have not killed “thousands” of people and have been thoroughly tested; in fact, regulators are so cautious that the rollout of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine has been slowed due to the mere possibility that six people may have died after getting that vaccine out of the nearly seven million people who got it.

And Bill Gates is not microchipping people with the vaccine. He told reporters that the conspiracy theory is “almost hard to deny… because it’s so stupid.”
The incident shows how hard it is for Republicans to maintain mainstream appeal while speaking to the concerns of their more extreme base.

Nope. I am an Alabama Episcopalian who married a Methodist from South Carolina. I have just traveled a lot and have an education.

I do have tall, gorgeous granddaughters who all got early acceptance and full ride scholarships to Ivy League schools. I'm blessed.

I find it easier to be honest... and talk about what I know. I don't know diddly about China or Taiwan or Australia.

A Republican voter, ladies and gentlemen.
No link to these comments?

Discarded as worthless.
Even if there were a link to the comments....doesn't mean much....

The person could be faking as a Republican....or even worse, a republican......

Either way......cults gonna still cult until they find a new cult leader

Ivanka no. Just no.
Boo!!!!!
Unfollowed.

I find it easier to be honest... and talk about what I know. I don't know diddly about China or Taiwan or Australia.
So why did you start this thread?

Ivanka no. Just no.
Boo!!!!!
Unfollowed.

Liar.

Has she enraged black Democrats for getting the vaccine? They are the group most likely to not get vaccinated

Wow, you found an idiot. Had to look for a while, but you found one. Way to go, now we can ignore him. Naturally, you ignore the vast numbers of democrat idiots, but that's for another day.

Wow, you found an idiot. Had to look for a while, but you found one. Way to go, now we can ignore him. Naturally, you ignore the vast numbers of democrat idiots, but that's for another day.
It's the lbgtqnation. They made it up.

Ivanka no. Just no.
Boo!!!!!
Unfollowed.

Im not enraged. :dunno:

Nor am I.. I think she made a wise decision and she has her children to think about. I do feel bad that she has Trump for a father. Her decision is not political, but Trump's groupies still think the coronavirus is a hoax.
Why feel bad about Trump being her father? She leads an amazing life because of him.

We have illegals massing at the border, cities burning, Cops killing civilians and civilians killing Cops and Russia flexing it's muscles but the crazy left spends time worrying whether the former president's wife "enrages" republicans by getting a freaking vaccine shot. No surprises here.
What we have are conservatives lying, this post being one of many examples.

Kushner is a Mossad agent, so she will kiss the ass of the fake zionists, led by the jewish mob don, Larry Mizel.
Many black-holes (not stars) and people in public, get a fake vaccine - no one really knows what is in that syringe.
It's all theater.

The globalists ring the dinner bell and the sheep start to salivate.

Mossad? Probably not. He's a very privileged kid who took over a million dollar business when his father was in prison.

Who do you identify as "globalists"?
Definitely Mossad - he's buddies with Bibi Yahoo -
Who is a whore of Larry Mizel.
Globalist's are the biological jews - Fake Jews or Fake Zionists.

Proof?

It's the lbgtqnation. They made it up.
I doubt they made it up, but yes, the source is going to focus on anything that promotes left narratives. Most gay outlets are pretty far left on even economic issues.

There are some gays who have distanced themselves from LGBT activists, however. Douglas Murray discovered firsthand just how extreme they've become now, and he was a LGBT activist before they got that way.

Kushner is a Mossad agent, so she will kiss the ass of the fake zionists, led by the jewish mob don, Larry Mizel.
Many black-holes (not stars) and people in public, get a fake vaccine - no one really knows what is in that syringe.
It's all theater.

The globalists ring the dinner bell and the sheep start to salivate.

Mossad? Probably not. He's a very privileged kid who took over a million dollar business when his father was in prison.

Who do you identify as "globalists"?
Definitely Mossad - he's buddies with Bibi Yahoo -
Who is a whore of Larry Mizel.
Globalist's are the biological jews - Fake Jews or Fake Zionists.

Is that your definition of globalist? How do you define nationalist?

Forum List

Back