Ivanka to inject Lysol

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard

“I trust the FDA and so should all Americans. Vanquishing this virus should be our collective top priority.”

“I trust the FDA and so should all Americans. Vanquishing this virus should be our collective top priority.”

Will you bend over and drop your pants or just take it through the fabric?

And it's very political, because at least one of Putin's daughters is a Japanese philologist. Go Ivanka!

My can of Lysol lists the primary ingredient as 58% ethanol ... or 116 proof ... I'm pretty sure that's denatured alcohol ... Ivanka will be having a puking good time ... that's one way to lose weight, I guess ...

I prefer instead the album by Melvins "Lysol" released in 1992 on Boner Records.

The OP article just AGAIN illustrates that Leftists aka Communists are DEVOID of ALL humour and are completely unfunny on ALL levels, Leftists aka Communists are as CRAP at humour as they are at doing Memes.

The OP article just AGAIN illustrates that Leftists aka Communists are DEVOID of ALL humour and are completely unfunny on ALL levels, Leftists aka Communists are as CRAP at humour as they are at doing Memes.
BenDog is one of the few who has any humor.

That is why all their sites, stations and shows always fail. If you dare ever watch any late night TV show these days, every time you turn one on, good chance they are bashing Trump, and though they all laugh, there is nothing actually FUNNY about what they say because all their "humor" is mean-spirited meant to inflict injury at the target, not laughs.

That is why they HATE Rush so much! Not only does he have a HUGE following, not only does he give them facts, but he's funny at the same time. The Left are incapable of laughing at themselves or the world.

Forum List

Back