Ivanka booed in Germany, audience hisses and disses

Look at this pervert. Rapist in the making.
Trump is already a pervert, rapist, child molester and Treasonous Rapist!!!! and Red State conservatives elected him.

No you're thinking of Bill Clinton.
Ivanka can't even come clean and say her father molested her!!!
donald-ivanka-trump-throwback-photo-ftr-1.jpg

Gfys bitch, he didn't, the savage rape jihadists that Merkel opened the gates of Europe too on the other hand worship a pedophile child rapist and child rape is at epidemic proportions in the west thanks to Muslim immigration.
Germans were opposing ivanka. Germans of all kinds.

How many?
Germany can spot the fraud in Ivanka!!! Ivanka is only loved in Red State Amerika!!!!!
Shut up, monkey.
Ivanka is just a Dumb Blonde and Daddies Girl who was born with a Spoon in all her orifices.

She's achieved way more than you ever will loser.
Meh! Without her dads stolen money she wouldn't be SHIT!!!!

Hallie Jackson @HallieJackson

Some in audience now hissing Ivanka as moderator presses her about @POTUS attitude toward women. #W20

4:25 AM - 25 Apr 2017 · Berlin, Germany
Ivanka Trump booed at women’s panel in Germany

Trump must believe the Euros are as gullible as his slackjawed voters, sad
You phucking clown, about 5 people in the back of the audience booed for about 3 seconds.
Only a loser like yourself needs to lie repeatedly.
In fact, I doubt you even bothered to watch the video.

Hitler killed 10's of millions, as opposed to Trump who's only killed 10's of people.

There's no contest.

Drumpf is a late bloomer.

As to the OP, what did the drumpf klan expect? The asshole bragged about getting away with being a serial sexual predator and he has bragged about a very inappropriate relationship with his daughter. And she has stated he is a sexual predator. In fact, she and her brothers and the pussy grabber in chief are on video with what's-his-name, Stern were all yakking it up on the air about him being a sexual predator.

And remember him bragging he treats women badly? The asshole has spent his whole life bragging that he's scum but now the trumpkins are upset that somebody else noticed??

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Germans booing and hissing a Jew? Isn't that illegal in Germany?
She's Jewish?
Self hate?
Melania Trump’s blaming Jews for ‘provoking’ follows in a long tradition

Melania is Communist.

What a bunch. White supremacists, commies, rapists, kills and wears T&E species, screws around on your multiple wives, incest, he wears Korea makeup and hair glue than any of the women and oh my fucking god, the bobby pins in his hair when Mexico knocked him flat, Merkel had to tutor him, China makes fun of him and now he's wanting to start a nuclear war with his doppelgänger .

No wonder the RWNJs love them.

Germans from supporting Hitler, to being anti-Trump.

What a bright decisive people as a collective.
Unlike America who likes to whitewash history and sweep our evils like slavery under the rug, Germany did the opposite. They have spent decades dealing with, learning from, and healing from the holocaust. If they are anti-Trump, it is with good reason.

More like the allies propped up such a government for Germany following WW2.

However, the fact that Germans have changed so quickly, doesn't seem too smart.

They seem to have no concept of balance, or complex understanding.

Hitler killed 10's of millions, as opposed to Trump who's only killed 10's of people.

So far

America's in a perpetual state of war, but the majority of them were bought onto the U.S.A by Democrats in the 20th century.

Not that I support Republicans, or Democrats.
Remember that Democrats were the populist party once. War always starts out of fear or out of nationalist fervor. Those things tend to stem from social (not fiscal) conservatism, which is a staple of populism.

Is that why Stormfront is filled with very socially Conservative anti-war people, while Capitalists profit off of building up a war effort?
Social conservatives are very much pro war, as long as it supports their causes. I suspect you would argue that the racist Storm Fronters oppose us interfering in Syria. That's because they see Assad as an enemy to Muslims and Jews. Something they have in common. If Trump sent in troops in support of Assad's Syrian Army, the racist Storm Fronters would be thrilled.

But, many on Stormfront were also opposed to the War in Iraq by W. Bush too.

America's in a perpetual state of war, but the majority of them were bought onto the U.S.A by Democrats in the 20th century.

Remember that Democrats were the populist party once. War always starts out of fear or out of nationalist fervor. Those things tend to stem from social (not fiscal) conservatism, which is a staple of populism.

Is that why Stormfront is filled with very socially Conservative anti-war people, while Capitalists profit off of building up a war effort?
Social conservatives are very much pro war, as long as it supports their causes. I suspect you would argue that the racist Storm Fronters oppose us interfering in Syria. That's because they see Assad as an enemy to Muslims and Jews. Something they have in common. If Trump sent in troops in support of Assad's Syrian Army, the racist Storm Fronters would be thrilled.

Yeah, and Hitler was nice to dogs. Fuck Stormfront.

Well, I'm personally opposed to those who support Hitler.

But, Hitler wasn't the most prolific of killers that title goes to Stalin, Mao, the Muslim occupiers of India, Genghis Khan, and Victorian era Britain.

Germans booing and hissing a Jew? Isn't that illegal in Germany?
She's Jewish?
Self hate?
Melania Trump’s blaming Jews for ‘provoking’ follows in a long tradition

Melania is Communist.

What a bunch. White supremacists, commies, rapists, kills and wears T&E species, screws around on your multiple wives, incest, he wears Korea makeup and hair glue than any of the women and oh my fucking god, the bobby pins in his hair when Mexico knocked him flat, Merkel had to tutor him, China makes fun of him and now he's wanting to start a nuclear war with his doppelgänger .

No wonder the RWNJs love them.

Nice rant, faggot. Lol

But, Hitler wasn't the most prolific of killers that title goes to Stalin, Mao, the Muslim occupiers of India, Genghis Khan, and Victorian era Britain.
All good examples. Impressive. You're very well read, my friend.

It's not a secret that Europeans are a predominantly liberal bunch, and that that trend extends to European women as well. They don't like conservative Republicans; they hated George W. Bush. So this isn't very surprising, to be honest.

I think there's a few reasons why Hitler's far more vilified than Stalin, even though Stalin killed more.

- Hitler was defeated by the allies, Stalin wasn't, so there was morality built in defeating Hitler, and not Stalin who actually was an ally.

- Hitler was social Conservative, which was a convenient scapegoat for powerful Liberals.

- Hitler killed Jews, and with a disproportionate amount of Jewish power in the U.S.A, they certainly did everything they could to express the wrongs of Hitler's Holocaust.

I think there's a few reasons why Hitler's far more vilified than Stalin, even though Stalin killed more.

- Hitler was defeated by the allies, Stalin wasn't, so there was morality built in defeating Hitler, and not Stalin who actually was an ally.

- Hitler was social Conservative, which was a convenient scapegoat for powerful Liberals.

- Hitler killed Jews, and with a disproportionate amount of Jewish power in the U.S.A, they certainly did everything they could to express the wrongs of Hitler's Holocaust.
They say Hitler killed 17 million people, that means far less than half were Jews. Yet the focus is always on the 6 gorrilion.

They say Hitler killed 17 million people, that means far less than half were Jews. Yet the focus is always on the 6 gorrilion.

More Russians were killed by Hitler, than Jews, a fact which is rarely discussed.

Forum List

Back