Ivanka booed in Germany, audience hisses and disses

Hallie Jackson @HallieJackson

Some in audience now hissing Ivanka as moderator presses her about @POTUS attitude toward women. #W20

4:25 AM - 25 Apr 2017 · Berlin, Germany
Ivanka Trump booed at women’s panel in Germany

Trump must believe the Euros are as gullible as his slackjawed voters, sad

Fooling hillbillies in the US is one thing, fooling educated people in Europe is another. They know the sham that the entire Drumpf residency is. He appoints his children to sensitive government jobs just as Kim Jong Un. You aren't going to fool the Germans.

Well you are less successful, aren't you?
and as a misogynist, that burns you, doesn't it?
No...I'm not less successful...I continue to succeed. I don't stop.
yea you're just another troll who posts extremely ignorant things on the internet all day long. Sorry to burst your bubble.
Projecting like a libtard does as usual.
Ivanka should be traveling to Russia to thank Putin for making her father PRESIDENT!!!
5ba3ac81d27cd9adfb6462ba8262a5b4.jpg
Prove it, faggot. If you can't then shut up.
Why are you Trump faggots so dedicated to the Trump? He's Putn's Puppet Bitch?

It's pretty ridiculous that any Trump would be asked to speak at a women's panel. The Trump stance on women is that they are objects, here to serve at a man's behest. Something that conservatives admire I suppose. But not what I would want my daughter to hear.

It's funny that the capital of the European rape jihad would hold a woman's panel in the first place.
Ivanka can't even come clean and say her father molested her!!!
donald-ivanka-trump-throwback-photo-ftr-1.jpg

Gfys bitch, he didn't, the savage rape jihadists that Merkel opened the gates of Europe too on the other hand worship a pedophile child rapist and child rape is at epidemic proportions in the west thanks to Muslim immigration.

Ivanka got off easy, no rotten tomatoes or half-eaten bratwurst sandwiches tossed her way!

USA!
USA!
USA!
You are retarded.
IVANKA is a fraud
Ivanka is hotter than your fat liberal feminazi wife.
Ivanka's "snatch" belongs to Trump!!!!! None of you Red State conservatives can even lick her snatch unless Trump says so!!!!!
Look at this pervert. Rapist in the making.
Trump is already a pervert, rapist, child molester and Treasonous Rapist!!!! and Red State conservatives elected him.

Ivanka's "snatch" belongs to Trump!!!!! None of you Red State conservatives can even lick her snatch unless Trump says so!!!!!
Trump is already a pervert, rapist, child molester and Treasonous Rapist!!!! and Red State conservatives elected him.
Shut your musty ass up, jigaboo.

No...I'm not less successful...I continue to succeed. I don't stop.
yea you're just another troll who posts extremely ignorant things on the internet all day long. Sorry to burst your bubble.
Projecting like a libtard does as usual.
Ivanka should be traveling to Russia to thank Putin for making her father PRESIDENT!!!
5ba3ac81d27cd9adfb6462ba8262a5b4.jpg
Prove it, faggot. If you can't then shut up.
Why are you Trump faggots so dedicated to the Trump? He's Putn's Puppet Bitch?

No he's not actually, that is a claim made to excuse Hillary's humiliating defeat, there is zero evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians in any way you lying faggot.

It's pretty ridiculous that any Trump would be asked to speak at a women's panel. The Trump stance on women is that they are objects, here to serve at a man's behest. Something that conservatives admire I suppose. But not what I would want my daughter to hear.

It's funny that the capital of the European rape jihad would hold a woman's panel in the first place.

Gfys bitch, he didn't, the savage rape jihadists that Merkel opened the gates of Europe too on the other hand worship a pedophile child rapist and child rape is at epidemic proportions in the west thanks to Muslim immigration.
Germany is disappearing right in front of us. It is not surprising that those muslims who want increased muslim immigration to oppose a nationalist like Ivanka Trump.
Germans were opposing ivanka. Germans of all kinds.

How many?
Germany can spot the fraud in Ivanka!!! Ivanka is only loved in Red State Amerika!!!!!

No you're thinking of Bill Clinton.

Germany is disappearing right in front of us. It is not surprising that those muslims who want increased muslim immigration to oppose a nationalist like Ivanka Trump.

How many?
Germany can spot the fraud in Ivanka!!! Ivanka is only loved in Red State Amerika!!!!!

Are you a n!gger? That would explain a lot.

IVANKA is a fraud

How many?
Shut up, monkey.

How many?

Are you a n!gger? That would explain a lot.
Without a doubt, MustyN!99er is a pavement ape.

IVANKA is a fraud
Hey how's Trump's First 100 days coming along?????:asshole:

How many?

Maybe you should move there?

Better than a lifetime of being a black n!99er, that's for sure.

How many?
Shut up, monkey.
Ivanka is just a Dumb Blonde and Daddies Girl who was born with a Spoon in all her orifices.

Better than a lifetime of being a black n!99er, that's for sure.
And "this" coming from a Red State conservative who has endured generations of inbreeding and incest.

How many?
Shut up, monkey.
Ivanka is just a Dumb Blonde and Daddies Girl who was born with a Spoon in all her orifices.

She's achieved way more than you ever will loser.

How many?
Shut up, monkey.

She's achieved way more than you ever will loser.
MustyN!99er is proud of his felonies.

Forum List

Back